Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail (388 Views)

My Girlfriend Moved Out Just Because Of Innocent Flirting / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by streetpaddy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
What will you do if you were arrested for several years and you came out and discovered that your girlfriend that claimed to love you, is with another guy and already planning to get married to him??
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by Emmacolinho(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
It depends sha
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by thesicilian: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Why did you go to jail?

5 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by RealAlubarika(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
thesicilian:
Why did you go to jail?

That's the question?
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by Sundrus: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na to dust yourself move on na. As long as no be ur wife, u suppose move on quietly.
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by thesicilian: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
RealAlubarika:

That's the question?
Yes. Because most people would find it difficult to truly answer your question without knowing what took you to jail in the first place. For example, one would naturally expect your girlfriend to behave differently if you went to jail fighting to protect her, than for rape, robbery or murder.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by WandaMaximoff: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Gf that's not a wife?

Rotfl.
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by yomi007k(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
thesicilian:
Why did you go to jail?

God bless you bro.

You just comot the question from my cerebrum.
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by sylve11: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Even if you're not in jail sef, your girlfriend can move on if she wants to.

Abi nor be them talk sey the world dey move fast and everything in it dey move as we? undecided cool
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by paulolee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
would move on because i dnt even expect my wife to wait for me while in jail talkless of jus gf
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by Smile4mee01: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
streetpaddy:
What will you do if you were arrested for several years and you came out and discovered that your girlfriend that claimed to love you, is with another guy and already planning to get married to him??

If you understand female nature, this would not be a question.

Besides she is just a girlfriend, even a wife would move on if you stayed in prison long enough. Its a difficult place to be in, but as soon as you stepped into the prison i will give my consent for her to move on. women are hypergamistic, its nature.

Cheer up, even Man city does not always win. pick yourself back up, improve yourself. dont go back to whatever got you into prison,

there will always be women.
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by Telegram234(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
U went to jail and do u expect to wait her for eternity? It is life jor!! If u are innocent of the crime u were accused of, that one is another story.
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by Juell(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Don't even imagine such in the first place.
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by illicit(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2020
u will move on too like Mandela and his Winnie
Re: What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail by oluwaseyi0: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2020
If your girlfriend go to jail especially long term will you wait for her? Don't be a stupid hypocrite
The lady did the right thing
Who you help, that a criminal you should be waited for with her youthfulness? So that people like you can later call her evening newspaper?

(1) (Reply)

Trick to make your babe fall in love the more / Man Locked Up In Room For Seven Years By Father And Stepmum Rescued By Police / Girls In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.