Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible (326 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by kenzysmith: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
At part from phones,shawama, outings, tfair, to make hair has any girl or lady, slayqueen or church type ever ask you to buy her bible before?
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by Openbusiness4: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yes smiley not all girls are vain
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by Makavelli25: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
This table you wan break so Na glass oooo

1 Like

Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by Realadey(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
I no dey, why asking such a question on Nairaland?
Shebi u go see wetin u dey find very soon
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by Ugaboy: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yes, she told me she needs new bible as a birthday gift.
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by Openbusiness4: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
She actually wanted to take mine BUTTtttttt I refused. So she asked me to buy for her. Did I later buy it or didn't buy it? Watch out for the answer in the Next Episode of "The Guy Wey No Send Woman" grin
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by Slawormir: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
A girl has asked me that,and i actually did.Today she's happily married to an atheist. undecided
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by RedNStripes(f): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by OlawaleBammie: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
At part from phones,shawama, outings, tfair, to make hair has any girl or lady, slayqueen or church type ever ask you to buy her bible before?
Sure, my first gf. And I later found out that she is a close friend of Mary Magdalene
Re: Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible by chiiraq802(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
Yes, I can say with courage, one girl that i met in my dream, (i meant my dream ooooo), requested for a New King James Version Bible for her..... grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Behave Meeting Online Date First Time / People Are Getting Into Relationships Single People: / 6 Must-know Crucial Tips For Dating While Living With Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.