Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Behave Meeting Online Date First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Behave Meeting Online Date First Time (332 Views)

If You Could Tell A Nigerian Hw Nt To Behave Abroad, What Would You Say To Them? / Meeting Online Crush For The First Time And Notice Chronic Odour / Couple Weds Day They Met For The 1st Time, After Meeting Online 10 Days earlier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Behave Meeting Online Date First Time by phidipe(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please fellow memeber how do I behave meeting an Online date for the first after few months chatting on Facebook.
THANKS
Re: How To Behave Meeting Online Date First Time by Unigrad: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
phidipe:
Please fellow memeber how do I behave meeting an Online date for the first after few months chatting on Facebook.
THANKS
Make sure the venue is trusted, that's, your security is sure.
Just be yourself, don't try to impress him or her.
Re: How To Behave Meeting Online Date First Time by Ladylite: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
phidipe:
THANKS

Don't go alone... Let someone else be around away from you but watching.

Keep your phone browser open on this page so u can get live points of what to do, what to ask and how to behave.

Always smile and arm yourself with 15 open end questions that will make your Date talk alot about themselves
Re: How To Behave Meeting Online Date First Time by phidipe(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ladylite:

Don't go alone... Let someone else be around away from you but watching.

Keep your phone browser open on this page so u can get live points of what to do, what to ask and how to behave.

Always smile and arm yourself with 15 open end questions that will make your Date talk alot about themselves
please can you help me with those 15 questions I will be grateful

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy The Greatest Punchliner??? / MUST READ: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have $ex During Pregnancy / Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.