Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police (25747 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by Villagemeat: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
dederocs:
This talkative woman, you like to steal moneuy, but you dey fear prison, oloshi.
This is one the Nairaland kid........Hope you heard when Akpabio said she was sack because of been disrespectful to his office and not corruption.

If I were you,I will go for brain surgery

2 Likes

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by Canifa: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Just yesterday the commissional of police in that state was claiming he wasn't aware of the situation. Nigeria my country.
Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by Mcreloaded(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Read all the posts, was expecting someone to ask what the police was doing there in the first place.
The legitimate business of the police could not be explained.

What was their reason for invading the house?

The police just narrated how they came all the way from Abuja and to the police head quarters and straight to the woman's house without saying what exactly their mission is.

Police make una get small fear sha

1 Like

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by dederocs(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Villagemeat:
This is one the Nairaland kid........Hope you heard when Akpabio said she was sack because of been disrespectful to his office and not corruption.

If I were you,I will go for brain surgery
She has no right to refuse arrest or run from the police, the police represent the law...mumu, you are a monkey, which country have you seen a public officer resisting police arrest. idiot slave.
Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by mandate12: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/our-officers-at-nuniehs-residence-on-legitimate-duty-say-police/

Yesterday, the IGP and the CP claimed they were not aware of such delegation. Today, they r aware of same. Nigeria is the worse country in the world and nothing can be done about it.

1 Like

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by MYZOLE: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5g4qSXIdqg

The above is the video when the police commissioner made the statement
Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by Villagemeat: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
dederocs:

She has no right to refuse arrest or run from the police, the police represent the law...mumu, you are a monkey, which country have you seen a public officer resisting police arrest. idiot slave.
Reported to mood
Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by frog12: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
the POLICE central command dey ABUSE its authority.

the state COMMISSIONER didn't know.

time for STATE police.
Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by Clinton207: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
so much lies, who do we believe now?

1 Like

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by dederocs(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
ajl:

Even Wike said the same. The police authorities were all lieing. Never trust a policeman, even your or brother or friend who decided to become one.
So Wike is a saint?
they are fighting for their interest...your interest is in ensuring resources are well used, she was part of the head of NDDC and billions have been stolen, it is only right police question her. Nigerians are confused, they say corruption is killing the poor, yet the poor supports the thieves.
Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by Niaja4real(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/our-officers-at-nuniehs-residence-on-legitimate-duty-say-police/

You still didn't tell Nigerians what exactly those policemen were in Ms Joi Nunieh's compound to do
How did they gained entrance into the resident in the first place
If they were sent by the IGP to come and arrest her, for what offence
Why was no warrant of arrest shown to her
If you don't know what to say, as a police image maker, it is even better you stay silent most time.
Most Nigerians are not fool

1 Like

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by 3Ceagle(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
This country is in a deeper mess. At the turn of each day we continue to hear and see more absurdity. Who will redeem this country?

1 Like

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Damage control, why send them in the deaf of night.

1 Like

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by joe120120(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2020

1 Share

Re: Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police by emmaelectelect(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
tesppidd:
Just as everyone focussed on Wike and Buniez at the scene of the incident,
My eyes were focussed elsewhere.
The compound!

That compound looked like an Estate or a 5 start hotel.
Interlocked with several buildings within.

And it's supposed to be her private residence.

I bet one thing! A lot of money has been stolen, and both Joy and Akpabio have chopped money.

Joy however has smartly succeeded in whipping up sentiments to her favour.

who is Joi's father?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight / Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.