Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Naija Guys And Their Stubborn Gf, how do you cope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys And Their Stubborn Gf, how do you cope (627 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guys And Their Stubborn Gf, how do you cope by Netcry0(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why is it that 70% of gals who are faithful are always stubborn.

"How are you guys coping with stubborn faithful babes"
Re: Naija Guys And Their Stubborn Gf, how do you cope by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
To avoid weird drama I stay fûcking single

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys And Their Stubborn Gf, how do you cope by Gentle0wavez: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Argue and fight all day, make peace in the evening time, E get why
Re: Naija Guys And Their Stubborn Gf, how do you cope by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Resounding slaps to reset her brain everytime she throws a tantrum. Works like magic all day, everyday and twice on sundays.
Re: Naija Guys And Their Stubborn Gf, how do you cope by Ruby458(f): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
Resounding slaps to reset her brain everytime she throws a tantrum. Works like magic all day, everyday and twice on sundays.

Na wa o. Do you really give your girlfriend resounding slaps each time she throws a tantrum?

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Falling Apart – Is Kayanmata The Only Way Out?- Pls Help! / Perfume Business / At 22, I Don't Care If She’s Cheatng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.