Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ (18355 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020
lomprico:

yes by showing them the proof of all what she accused the randy rogue of.
With 4ex husbands, ollosho will have a lot of offenders in court
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by lomprico(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

With 4ex husbands, ollosho will have a lot of offenders in court

that's not why akpabio is sueing
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2020
lomprico:

did she sue akpabio?
I wonder why she didn't after saying he sexually harassed her...ollosho with expired everything ...wey dey wait
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by fyneboi79(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2020
MansoryMX:
Jokers and Clowns are the people leading this country since 1960.
and we sit and watch like fools...
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by lomprico(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I wonder why she didn't after saying he sexually harassed her...ollosho with expired everything ...wey dey wait

why will she sue him on what she knows its true?
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by GENTLETEE(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Akpabio is culpable! He is supposed to have honorably resigned without been told. Even the blind can see that he is not innocent in all of this!!
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2020
GENTLETEE:
Akpabio is culpable! He is supposed to have honorably resigned without been told. Even the blind can see that he is not innocent in all of this!!
Let all wait till the drama ends before concluding ...police cp already get her file
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by pharmagba: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
EddyRex:
In as much i stand against corruption and police brutality, whatever forensic audit or probe going on is a welcum development
Gudos to Akpabio for using legal action to address the sexually allegations label against him by Ex MD of Nddc.
Get it clear
No forensic audit is going on
Try and patiently listen to her account
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by sulaak(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why Akpabio been wan reason that old woman still baffles me

It's about power, having sexual intercouse with a well educated powerful woman has a different thrill to it.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by otokx(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
He should sue first na abi why announcement?

If he wants to shoot let him shoot not talk.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by ProfIjigah: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Does he need the Court address or what is he waiting for?
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by zoedew: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Please! Quickly! Do so today a Saturday when Court Registries are not open!
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by zoedew: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Hunchogee:

Brilliant submission bro

Brilliant “maturely” and “dragged”! “Brilliant” Guys you two! grin
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by paparazi1(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Hunchogee:

Don't conclude yet my brother , some women cry while lying
Not the personality of
Joy Nunieh
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Southerners I hope we can finally see that our so called fellow southerners are part of the problems in this country. This nonsense drama is what it is nonsense.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
MansoryMX:
Jokers and Clowns are the people leading this country since 1960.
You don see am abi. Revolution is what we need.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Hotice085: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2020
Dakad:
Honestly in as much as I like the woman's gut but I believe she should behave more maturely. Some who has occupied that exalted position as MD NDDC should get some decorum while addressing the media. If she can prove the allegations of sexual assault m, then he should be ready to be dragged.

You expected this much from her no problem and how do you see the Ex- Governor going so low?
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by okuwehcris: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Hunchogee:
I think this the best way to go

He should sue her first not I will do. Show us documents as proof that he Akpabio has sued her
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by LadyExcellency: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Badonasty:
If buhari suspend these two now put northerners people go dey shout....see as these fools are constituting nuisance

You mean like suspending Saduana of Sokoto and replacing him with Igbo man? Is Niger Delta a Northern province?

Be warned
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Hotice085: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2020
There are things you will associate with Obong Victor Attah, things you will associate with Sen. Udo Udoma, Gov. Udom Emmanuel things you associate with Arch. Ezekiel Inya etuk, Larry Esin even Sen. Ita Enang and Nsima Ekere but Sen. John Akpan Udoedeghe and Gods will Akpabio we very well know what to associate them with
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Moikiitos: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/akpabio-to-sue-joy-nunieh-for-defamation-denies-false-allegations/amp/
"But in a statement signed Thursday in Abuja by Akpabio special assistant on media, Anietie Ekong, described all the allegations as “cornucopia of false, malicious and libellous,” adding that the Minister will seek redress in a Court of law." What is he still waiting for...I thought he will have done it already like yesterday.

You watch Nigerian leaders and politicians...you have all the stories you need to made in nollywood.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by winkmart: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2020
OK
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2020
paparazi1:
Not the personality of
Joy Nunieh
I forgot , na you be the 5th husband

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ntente(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Dear friend, join me now on LuckyMallNG, a Mobile Lottery Platform approved by NLRC which offer raffles draw with as low as ₦50 for premium items like Brand new cars, Apple products, Samsung curve Tv and phones, AC, Laptops, N1m cash, electronics and more. LuckyMallNG is fair and transparent with accountable technology. Click the link to register now.

https://luckymall.ng/?/mobile/ajax/inviteregister/316114

When you open the homepage click on "my account" then click "register" to register yourself by entering your phone number, a password and this Referral Code 316114
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by DaRuud(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2020

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by isseke: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Fools like you needs brain cells...when did he became the minister to start counting for money is not aware...ley the ollosho former MD tell us what happen before Akpabio came on board first

Obviously you are a bigger fool that need a brain cells. Barbarian like you are among Nigerians who hype these stupid politicians and make them feel more important than others. your so called Akpabio should come and defend the contracts of 81.5billion he sign and approved 6months back. come and see how organise government is be run in other countries you will regret being a Nigerian.
fool..
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Cantonese: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Hunchogee:

Don't conclude yet my brother , some women cry while lying

When Akpabio as an elderly man threw caution to the winds by publicly accusing her of having four ex husbands, what did he expect? A presidential handshake?

No provoke me oo so that I will not accuse you of toasting your neighours wife in my presence.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Cantonese:

When Akpabio as an elderly man threw caution to the winds by publicly accusing her of having four ex husbands, what did he expect? A presidential handshake?

No provoke me oo so that I will not accuse you of toasting your neighours wife in my presence.
Hmmmmmmm, next?
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
isseke:

Obviously you are a bigger fool that need a brain cells. Barbarian like you are among Nigerians who hype these stupid politicians and make them feel more important than others. your so called Akpabio should come and defend the contracts of 81.5billion he sign and approved 6months back. come and see how organise government is be run in other countries you will regret being a Nigerian.
fool..
And he transferred the whole 81b to his bank account and eat alone then CBA then gave him a go ahead kiss..
Fool you really need brain cells ok

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by tomju(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/akpabio-to-sue-joy-nunieh-for-defamation-denies-false-allegations/amp/

The Honourable Minister is "contented with his wife" but during his stead as Akwa Ibom State governor they invented the cliche' "1 pia 1 kia"...meaning Get laid once and collect a Kia car! Do I have to add more? Have you seen any young girl coming out to criticise him? Most are beneficiaries of his magnanimity. Make I stop here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Kaduna: We Hold Everyone To Account For These Latest Killings – Buhari / Kwankwaso’s Father Endorses Ganduje’s 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.