Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ (18356 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
tomju:

The Honourable Minister is "contented with his wife" but during his stead as Akwa Ibom State governor they invented the cliche' "1 pia 1 kia"...meaning Get laid once and collect a Kia car! Do I have to add more? Have you seen any young girl coming out to criticise him? Most are beneficiaries of his magnanimity. Make I stop here.
I just hope you too are not having extra relationships Affairs too...That you are a saint from oblivion
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by frog12: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Covid-19 - N31.4 Billion - no be NCDC disease control, dey control this one, so wetin NDDC dey do with Covid?
Legal services -N900Million - its good to be a lawyer, you can OVERCHARGE a govt agency
Lassa fever - N1.956Billion - so health ministry dey asleep again
Community Relations -N1.3Billion - dis people dey BURN printing ink
Impress - N790.9Million - which one be dis ooo, dem dey dig GUTTERS or wetin?

WarriFirstSon:
BREAKDOWN OF NDDC N81.5 Billion. In just 6 months:

1. Covid-19 - N31.4 Billion
2. Oversea Travel - N85.6 Million
3. Maintenance- N220Million
4. Legal services -N900Million
5. Lassa fever - N1.956Billion
6. Community Relations -N1.3Billion
7. Impress - N790.9Million
8. Condolences- N122.9Million
9. Consultancy- N83Million
10. DTA - N486Million
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by stayclearofme: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
2special:
Whatever she is spilling must be the truth, nothing but the truth cuz l knew she will retaliate when Akpabio said she has been married to about 4 husband's, that statement from Akpabio, l believe hurt her.
But the statement is the truth.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Hangulsaram: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dakad:
Honestly in as much as I like the woman's gut but I believe she should behave more maturely. Some who has occupied that exalted position as MD NDDC should get some decorum while addressing the media. If she can prove the allegations of sexual assault m, then he should be ready to be dragged.
When Apkabio was talking about her marrying 4 husbands I guess he behaved maturely
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by EdiskyHarry: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Badonasty:
If buhari suspend these two now put northerners people go dey shout....see as these fools are constituting nuisance
No be lie u talk.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

We need source sir
Did you watch the Joy Nunieh testifying yesterday?
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by ajl: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Dakad:
Honestly in as much as I like the woman's gut but I believe she should behave more maturely. Some who has occupied that exalted position as MD NDDC should get some decorum while addressing the media. If she can prove the allegations of sexual assault m, then he should be ready to be dragged.

And what about a federal minister saying his subordinate married four husbands. Hypocrisy is your major problem in Nigeria. Akpabio got what he asked for. More so, he is potential rapist.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by ajl: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
frog12:
Covid-19 - N31.4 Billion - no be NCDC disease control, dey control this one, so wetin NDDC dey do with Covid?
Legal services -N900Million - its good to be a lawyer, you can OVERCHARGE a govt agency
Lassa fever - N1.956Billion - so health ministry dey asleep again
Community Relations -N1.3Billion - dis people dey BURN printing ink
Impress - N790.9Million - which one be dis ooo, dem dey dig GUTTERS or wetin?

And this "Oloriburuku" of a people refused to pay tuition and upkeep funds of students they sent abroad. Those students are all stranded now.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
WarriFirstSon:

Did you watch the Joy Nunieh testifying yesterday?
Yes and so?
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by ajl: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
sulaak:

It's about power, having sexual intercouse with a well educated powerful woman has a different thrill to it.

That's exactly what I said somewhere. It's a power and domination thing going on. It's not just the sex if you understand the nature of men and women.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yes and so?
Do you know how to use Google?
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by BlackFlamefromP: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
All these people saying she will expose more of Akpabio's secret if he should go to court it's like you forget that whatever she vomit from her mouth can only land her into more trouble unless she can proof the allegation convincingly!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
All these people saying she will expose more of Akpabio's secret if he should go to court it's like you forget that whatever she vomit from her mouth can only land her into more trouble unless she can proof the allegation convincingly!
Spot on some nigerian are short slighted....i learnt a lot about women allegations from apostle sulemani incident...so let see how this shit unfold

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by opribo(m): 4:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Akpabs don buy market, the man don gentle by force.

Meanwhile, this drama should continue because where it will end we dont know but something tells me its going to be messy and for bubu it might get to him, being the one who put Akpabs there he ought to have a dossier on him before appointing him.

We know this matter will soon die a natural death because once the shit hit the ceiling fan it will spread. I trust bubu wont allow his honourable minister to be riddiculed. The guy talks too much like a parrot.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2020
opribo:
Akpabs don buy market, the man don gentle by force.

Meanwhile, this drama should continue because where it will end we dont know but something tells me its going to be messy and for bubu it might get to him, being the one who put Akpabs there he ought to have a dossier on him before appointing him.

We know this matter will soon die a natural death because once the shit hit the ceiling fan it will spread. I trust bubu wont allow his honourable minister to be riddiculed. The guy talks too much like a parrot.
So and your stupid uneducated bias mind feel tells you the president will be in trouble?
Nonsense teenagers everywhere �
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by offongk(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2020
When thing was going well...see them

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Youngpo413: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Until we see that....for now that talk should not be taken seriously because Akpabio is a known thief.
We like am likdat!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by tomju(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I just hope you too are not having extra relationships Affairs too...That you are a saint from oblivion
Yes. I'm don't cheat. It's for losers.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Ilaumoh(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
tomju:

Yes. I'm don't cheat. It's for losers.
Ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Cash For Police, IG Baba Laments / 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.