Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ (18357 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by ForeThinker: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Free the matter....women can talk eh...

Las Las she will expose you more in the presence of your family and loved ones

Don't forget you exposed her 4 broken marriage

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by paulolee(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
good

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by realstars: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Going To Battle The Aligation In Curt Is The Best And The Best Of The Best Than Media War.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2020
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2020
grin

Akpabio should go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Halo22: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2020
The moral of the whole story is; don't try to hold a secret with a woman cos when kasara burst, everything would be exposed verbatim.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by wink2015(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2020
AKPABIO and women wahala !
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Wigetsolar: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmm.

Check my signature for a wonderful 5 bedroom duplex for sale o jare
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Bizibi(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Story!!!
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by ogaemma: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
You can't even try it, because the disgrace will burry your political career.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by badoh(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2020
mmsen:

Are you claiming that there is no infighting, corruption or ineptitude when northerners are in charge?

Look at the federal government. Look at the whole north and then repeat what you wrote.
Sebi Southerners no deh get brain. They believe in bringing themselves down. They better go and learn how the north stand by their own people in any political appointment.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2020
I don buy my popcorn........

Mr what money cannot do, more money can do....... Should go and explain himself to the senate......... (at least he cannot use medical trip abroad, to avoid this senate meeting)........

Let's see what other rabbits he has in his hat......

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by bayelsaowei(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
He should sue first na abi why announcement?
me i tire oo..make e sue na...i bet you that court e no go gree near am..useless politicians
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by temptnow: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Corrupt rat
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by davibid: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2020
I just withdrew all the respect I had for this guy before now ... the man is shamelessly corrupt and he’s suing her to intimidate her but funny enough with the involvement of Wike, the woman will go really hard on him with implicating evidences. And I’m sure he knows she has some real shi.t against him and he’s scared to death.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Saskatchewan57(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2020
We all know Nigerian politicians do not fancy settling matters in the law court, rather they prefer exposing their dirty linens outside of it while trying to scratch each other's eyes out. NDI UCHU!
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by KossyKiss97(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmm

Want a flawless skin without pimples, dark spots, blemishes, dark knuckles, stretch marks? Call/Watsapp me ASAP to order for your Topcio soap 08060291729. Serious BUYERS only. No Wholesale!

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by isseke: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Am more concern about the allegation of mismanagement of funds and corruption in NDDC. Concern authority should focus more on that Godwin Akpabio or what ever he call his name he should get ready to account for money Nddc has been collecting from federal government for projects since he was appointed as a minister.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Scrupulous419(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2020
So finally Akpabio has agreed abi. Abeg Buhari too much. The both of them need grow in love and peace. Akwa Ibom suppose dey proud of our Akpabio. Abeg front page asap!
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by InvertedHammer: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2020
/
Final final Buhari go hand over NDDC to one Alhaji to manage and ND people will go back to licking their wounds and wailing.
Their son and daughter dey pour sand for their garri instead of outlining wetin dem use all the billions do. As usual the inebriated SS indigenes remain mute.
/

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Scrupulous419(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=isseke post=91832016]Am more concern about the allegation of mismanagement of funds and corruption in NDDC. Concern authority should focus more on that Godwin opabio or what ever he call his name he should get ready to account for money Nddc has been collecting from federal government for projects since he was appointed as a minister.[/q

Me too. Akpabio must step down as president of California. angry
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Scrupulous419(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Final final Buhari go hand over NDDC to one Alhaji to manage and ND people will go back to licking their wounds and wailing.
Their son and daughter dey pour sand for their garri instead of outlining wetin dem use all the billions do. As usual the inebriated SS indigenes remain mute.
/
[/color]

This war go tough ooo. I hear say them go share gun[color=#006600]
grin
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Hunchogee: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt.....Na their palava...The two of them know what actually transpired between them.

I can only account for me, myself and I.

But see eeh, anytime wey man and woman get issue....The woman go just bring up sex assult matters asif na only ladies wey dey prone to such act.

Honestly bro
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by smallsmall: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

“For the records, the Honourable Minister, Senator Godswill Akpabio, CON is happily married and contented with his wife. Together they are blessed with children, four (4) of whom are young women. The Honourable Minister is an avid believer of the Affirmative Action and that was visible in the appointments he made as a two (2) term Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State between 2007 and 2015. Under his watch, he appointed several women into various high-level positions as

Chairpersons of Local Government Councils, Magistrates, Judges, Heads of Parastatals, Directors, Permanent Secretaries, and Commissioners.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/akpabio-to-sue-joy-nunieh-for-defamation-denies-false-allegations/amp/

All these are not DEFENSE against Sexual Assault but we are not even interested in the Sexual Assault 'noise', that one and this Court case are just mere distraction. They have bleeped themselves in the past and it is non of our Business here, they are both adults.

Our interest lies in the NDDC Money that was LOOTED by both of them, especially Akpabio.
Both of them must go to jail for their orles in turning the NDDC into a cesspit of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by A1kennedy(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2020
everybody in politics are just denial of aligation, habar! are they saints.

pls you can help a brother whose mini electronic firm has collapsed due to this pandemic, with a little token to survive this pandemic hour. Thank you and God bless.account no:0024995086 bank name: Union Bank phone no: 08146995561. Thank you once again.
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by ddeola: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Now he's behaving like a civilized human being instead of his zoo-ish behaviour of harassment
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Hunchogee: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why Akpabio been wan reason that old woman still baffles me
It shows she was lying
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Evercurious(f): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2020
2special:
Whatever she is spilling must be the truth, nothing but the truth cuz l knew she will retaliate when Akpabio said she has been married to about 4 husband's, that statement from Akpabio, l believe hurt her.

And what about that? Even if she decides to marry a 10th husband, e concern am? What brought up such? Naa so we dey know amebo/tatafo/ tafia men. Never minding their own business .

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Iamnotfearyou: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why Akpabio been wan reason that old woman still baffles me
. Wait till you are as old as Akpabio,then you'd probably understand why he reasons her... don't you know that aside from fun,hers is a gateway to niger Delta funds?
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Hunchogee: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2020
Kwamecron:
Is it that woman with 4 husband?
Yes ooo. The one Jesus met at the well
Re: Akpabio To Sue Joy Nunieh For Defamation, Denies ‘False allegations’ by Mummyfour(f): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Wetin concern corn for the matter? "Cornucopia" wetin. Please sir did she slap you or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi / New Supreme Court Judges Sworn In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.