Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 (80459 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Aguiyi Ironsi Visiting Ibadan Before His Arrest And Murder / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dedetwo:

Do you mean the same British which did everything humanly possible to imprison Zik while giving flowery tributes to Awo? Awo was an agent of British.

And how did the British ever attempt to imprison the very Zik who always played stooge to them? It was AG members like Enahoro that always repeatedly suffered imprisonment by the British because of their anti-British stance. Zik was the biggest agent of the British as he alone wanted the North to remain part of Nigeria at all cost. Recall that the British also wanted the North to be part of Nigeria to an undue advantage over the South. Now who between Awolowo and Zik discouraged the North from exiting Nigeria when it wanted to in 1954? With that you can know who was the actual agent of the British between Awo and Zik.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
obynzo:

Did they ever agree that what these two men said was the truth?

Silence is consent. That is the rule.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
obynzo:

Oga the headquarters was not shifted to the east. Zik was the leader of NCNC and hos country home was in Onitsha and he happened to be there when they came to see him. The same thing plays out when people come to Tinubu's house as the national leader of APC for meetings. Oga nice try look for something else you are making yourself appear stupid at this. Bring any NCNC official document that showed their HQ to be in the east then i will believe you, but for now you are desperately lying your ass off to push the revision of history to make the igbo appear bad.

Manipulator in Chief. Are we talking about anyone going to visit Zik or that Okpara went to visit AG members in Ibadan?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
obynzo:

You are the one that is frustrated as it is showing in all your responses. The frustration and the desperation shows how much you are in the back foot. you are simply struggling to save face not that you even understand Nigeria's history in the first place.

My guy a piece of advice to you. Don't let your quest to spread hate make you psych case or a nut job because the plan is not working for you.

See who is talking of understanding Nigeria's history. The same you who has not been able to answer the simple question of how Ojukwu expected Awolowo to remain committed to the joint secession arrangement after seeing Zik having a portfolio in Biafra.....the same Zik who sabotaged the secession clause motion all before then.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
obynzo:

Do you know that as they stole artefacts from Benin they also stole from Arochukwu? You habe just shown to me that you have no understanding of history at all you are just forming smart to justify your paymasters wgo have paid you to spread hate against the igbo. Oga go and read the british write up on Arochukwu how much of a developed society they were and the efficiency of the democratic system they practiced and how astutue they were in trade. Oga your unconscious bias has failed just throw in the towel and tell your pay masters that there are igbo men here that have facts to counter you

They stole artefacts from Arochukwu? Which artefacts did Arochukwu have?
As an indication of the superiority of Benin Empire in advancement terms prior to colonization, the emblem of the present Nigerian ministry of culture has the image of three artefacts out of which two are from Benin (Edo State) and the remaining one representing all the other 35 states. Why is there no Arochukwu one among the three?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Dedetwo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Deadlytruth:

And how did the British ever attempt to imprison the very Zik who always played stooge to them? It was AG members like Enahoro that always repeatedly suffered imprisonment by the British because of their anti-British stance. Zik was the biggest agent of the British as he alone wanted the North to remain part of Nigeria at all cost. Recall that the British also wanted the North to be part of Nigeria to an undue advantage over the South. Now who between Awolowo and Zik discouraged the North from exiting Nigeria when it wanted to in 1954? With that you can know who was the actual agent of the British between Awo and Zik.

I have said most of you who tend to jump into argument about Nigeria do not have what it takes to thrive in the arguments. I simply cannot educate you on this subject matter. Zik did not school in UK and never embraced the British sense of urgency. Awo was recruited in London by the British agent. In addition, you never cared to inquire who gave Anthony Enahoro his first job in Nigeria. In fact, I really do not think you are qualified to indulge in this discussion.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dedetwo:

Have said that some of you who tend to jump in argument about Nigeria do not have what it takes to thrive. I simply cannot educate you on this subject matter. Zik did not school in UK and never embraced the British sense of urgency. Awo was recruited in London by the British agent. In addition, you never cared to inquire who gave Anthony Enahoro his first job in Nigeria. In fact, I really do not think you are qualified to indulge in this discussion.

So mere schooling in UK made Awolowo pro-UK? There is no illogicality you guys will not concoct in your quest to vindicate Zik of his glaring blunders.

The British wanted the North to be part of Nigeria at all cost and Zik declared that his Eastern Region would rather suppress her quest for independence until such a time the North was ready to be part of Nigeria while Awolowo accepted an independence devoid of the North. I guess simple logic should tell you who between Zik and Awo was pro-Britain.

And you haven't ever read it anywhere that Enahoro had to give Zik his job back when Zik's pro-British stance began to hurt the independence struggle especially on the floor of the parliament?
You just spew thrash in defending the folies of Zik.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

They stole artefacts from Arochukwu? Which artefacts did Arochukwu have?
As an indication of the superiority of Benin Empire in advancement terms prior to colonization, the emblem of the present Nigerian ministry of culture has the image of three artefacts out of which two are from Benin (Edo State) and the remaining one representing all the other 35 states. Why is there no Arochukwu one among the three?

Oga this is new year stop being stupid. Why not throw in the towel. Go to British museum there are artefacts stolen from Arochukwu.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

See who is talking of understanding Nigeria's history. The same you who has not been able to answer the simple question of how Ojukwu expected Awolowo to remain committed to the joint secession arrangement after seeing Zik having a portfolio in Biafra.....the same Zik who sabotaged the secession clause motion all before then.

Oga i repeat this is a new year throw in the towel and stop being stupid. You have failed to answer one question what was Zik's post in Biafra?
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Manipulator in Chief. Are we talking about anyone going to visit Zik or that Okpara went to visit AG members in Ibadan?

Oga please produce the document that shows NCNC HQ was in the east
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Hahaha.....
Look at the mirror please. Do people restore what was never damaged? Simple question!

Oga can you please tell me didn't Gowon not abolish regions and create states? don't be stupid this new year and just give up because you cannot win this one
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Silence is consent. That is the rule.

It is never consent stop trying to be smarter that your fathers
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Just as I am waiting for a similar letterhead containing Lagos as their head office address as at 1960 and beyond.

It is clear knowledge that NCNC was founded in Lagos by Herbert Macaulay. Stop being stupid the question is for you to bring proof that Zik made the east the HQ of NCNC at least there has to be a document or a letter head that shows the HQ to be in the east. Stop being stupid my friend you should know when you are cornered and throw in the towel.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

You are the one fooling yourself. Ironsi split the regions into 35 provinces and imposed on them military governors whom he ordered to be taking instructions from him. That was the end of federalism.

In the regional governments of old were there no provinces? please answer the question? if there were provinces so Ironsi technically didn't abolish the regions the governors were now handling them as collection of provinces but this time like a military command structure where a division handles a collections battalions and formations in that division. Oga nice try but you failed on this one. Stop being stupid my friend
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

As per all the above, even you yourself know that you are just playing the devil's advocate as my point is very clear. Prior to independence we were under colonization hence Britain dictated what happened. But at independence and in living up to the true meaning of the word, they allowed Nigerians freedom to decide their fate.
Is this too difficult for you to understand? I suggest you look up your dictionary for the meanings of imperialism and independence.

Per your bolded, if you Igbos didn't celebrate the coup, then how did you welcome the coup like you have been arguing? When people welcome a thing, they celebrate that thing. And the Igbos we know could be very brash and arrogant even in a land far away from home. If not, why are you people the only non-native tribe always having issues in the North with the natives to the extent of issuing you a quit notice, killing you in large numbers like in 1945 and 1953? Why not any other tribe? There must be something annoying and irritating about your conduct outside home.

Even in the South South States, the story is not different. Why? It is even the SW that tolerates your aggressions and that is the very reason why they are the tribe you mostly disrespect and call all sorts of names with the most unprintable insults. On account of that, I have always blamed the SW for some of the problems you Igbos created in this country because they tolerate your nonsense too much thereby emboldening you to cause more problems with your arrogance in other regions. The SW has through history always bent over backwards to accommodate you Igbos in search of a non-existent Southern unity while you Igbos will only take advantage of their accomodating gesture and then turn around to insult them and portray them as demons and crooks.
Until the SW takes a firm and unwavering stand against you Igbos and defines very strict limits for you in their region, Nigeria will never know peace and progress.
The excessive liberal nature of the SW towards you Igbos is one major foundation of the problems in this country.

Bro your pay masters must be paying you real good to spread hate like this. In a sane country you should have been jailed. you are really disgruntled and a psych case which igbo girl broke your heart that you will have so much hate in your heart that you are looking to use the internet to deceive people into your hate filled propaganda. I will show my people in DSS this post so that their attention would be called to your hate speech here.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Deadlytruth:

So mere schooling in UK made Awolowo pro-UK? There is no illogicality you guys will not concoct in your quest to vindicate Zik of his glaring blunders.

The British wanted the North to be part of Nigeria at all cost and Zik declared that his Eastern Region would rather suppress her quest for independence until such a time the North was ready to be part of Nigeria while Awolowo accepted an independence devoid of the North. I guess simple logic should tell you who between Zik and Awo was pro-Britain.

And you haven't ever read it anywhere that Enahoro had to give Zik his job back when Zik's pro-British stance began to hurt the independence struggle especially on the floor of the parliament?
You just spew thrash in defending the folies of Zik.
The british rather wanted the boundaries intact as a condition for independence it was the british and not Zik that wanted the north to be part of it. Zik knew that of the north was not part of it there was no way the british was going to grant independence. Don't be stupid bros
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by fregeneh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

He did not abrogate regional government. The region's were in full force throughout his tenure. Ojukwu was the governor of Eastern region. Ejoor was the governor of MidWestern region e.t.c

It was Gowon and Awolowo that got rid of the region's, eliminated resource control, and created weak states so they can carry out the plundering of state resources.

So basically the southern minorities gained states but lost resource control. That's majorly why we are where we are
OfoIgbo:

He did not abrogate regional government. The region's were in full force throughout his tenure. Ojukwu was the governor of Eastern region. Ejoor was the governor of MidWestern region e.t.c

It was Gowon and Awolowo that got rid of the region's, eliminated resource control, and created weak states so they can carry out the plundering of state resources.

So basically the southern minorities gained states but lost resource control. That's majorly why we are where we are
OfoIgbo:

how were they in total control when he has unified the government and taken away the civil service from them how do you operate as regional government without the civil service??

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 4:38am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga this is new year stop being stupid. Why not throw in the towel. Go to British museum there are artefacts stolen from Arochukwu.

You are the very one being stupid in the new year. In fact you are just a lying idiot like your false propaganda co-idiot Nnamdi Cownu.
Why not simply provide evidence that anything was stolen from your Arochukwu? There are thousands of videos online showing the looting of Benin. There are Benin artefacts in different museums all over the world.
My friend stop being an idiot and stop engaging like a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 4:42am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

The british rather wanted the boundaries intact as a condition for independence it was the british and not Zik that wanted the north to be part of it. Zik knew that of the north was not part of it there was no way the british was going to grant independence. Don't be stupid bros

You know what? Whoever tries to defend Zik sounds like an idiot without knowing it.
If British wasn't going to grant independence without the North, then how come the same North ever wanted to exit Nigeria? You are a confirmed idiot. No wonder Orosunblog has been calling you a fool just trolling NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 4:53am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

Bro your pay masters must be paying you real good to spread hate like this. In a sane country you should have been jailed. you are really disgruntled and a psych case which igbo girl broke your heart that you will have so much hate in your heart that you are looking to use the internet to deceive people into your hate filled propaganda. I will show my people in DSS this post so that their attention would be called to your hate speech here.

It would have been better for you to provide answers to the posers I put before you. Here they are again

1. Why are you Igbos the only non native tribe that is given quit notice in the North?

2. Why are you the only non-native tribe that propagates the Lagos-is-no-man's-land narrative to the resentment of the Yorubas who actually own it?

3. Why is it only you Igbos that were targeted by Hausafulanis in the 1945 and 1953 pogroms in the North?

4. Why were you the only tribe Ahmadu Bello so hated that he granted an interview in which he labelled you people as unduly domineering? Why didn't he say same of Ijaws, Edos, Urhobos, Yorubas, Efiks, Ibibios, Isokos, etc?

Unless you answer these questions satisfactorily, all your rants above will remain a way of trying to avoid the shame and stigma wrought on your by the history of your greedy and dubious approach to life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:00am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

And you think that your phantom DSS man is not aware of how your tribe insults and hates every other tribe for no reason? Even your supposed Igboid brothers (the Ikwerres) deny you so vehemently that they sometimes tend to go violent against anyone who suggests that they are Igbos. This is inspite of them speaking Igbo as their language. Can't you see that there is something fundamentally wrong with how you Igbos conduct yourselves when you relate with other tribes that warrants such level of resentment even from your riverine area Igboids?
If you still don't understand, then ask yourself why Asari Dokubo soon got irritated about Nnamdi Cownu's conduct and then backed out of Ipob and began to denounce it openly till today to the extent of declaring that Igbos are slaves to his Ijaw tribe. Same with Russell Bluejack. Why is it that no other tribe is ever able to sustain any long term relationship with you Igbos about any project? Even Southern Cameroonians got fed up with you people that within just a year after independence they voted to leave the Eastern Region and join Cameroon. If all these don't lay it bare before you that you Igbos are a problem everywhere, then I wonder whatever can.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:15am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

In the regional governments of old were there no provinces? please answer the question? if there were provinces so Ironsi technically didn't abolish the regions the governors were now handling them as collection of provinces but this time like a military command structure where a division handles a collections battalions and formations in that division. Oga nice try but you failed on this one. Stop being stupid my friend

A very idiotic response as usual. In the democratic era Regional System, were the provinces of any prominence like they were under Ironsi? Were the premiers taking instructions from Balewa?
The truth is that you are labouring albeit in vain to defend and mitigate the blunders and folies of Zik and Ironsi because they are your tribe men. Had it been it was someone from another tribe, particularly a Yoruba, that did exactly what Ironsi did, you would have definitely been of the opinion now that such action was tantamount to the destruction of the regions.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:20am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

It is clear knowledge that NCNC was founded in Lagos by Herbert Macaulay. Stop being stupid the question is for you to bring proof that Zik made the east the HQ of NCNC at least there has to be a document or a letter head that shows the HQ to be in the east. Stop being stupid my friend you should know when you are cornered and throw in the towel.

The victim of moronic plague still crying.
Stop being an idiot and provide me with a letter head showing a Lagos NCNC head office address. Even a fool knew back then that the NCNC had been moved to the East and was operating from there, if not why couldn't the delegation for the UPGA proposal be from Lagos which was just a stone throw from Ibadan but had to be from the far away East? Stop reasoning like an idiot who attended a bush school. Use your brain and stop being stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

It is never consent stop trying to be smarter that your fathers

Thrash! Silence is consent and that is a truism except maybe to Cownu's followers like you. Why were they silent when Shagari and Akinjide made that revelation?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga can you please tell me didn't Gowon not abolish regions and create states? don't be stupid this new year and just give up because you cannot win this one

Stop being an idiot and a fool like Zik and Ironsi.
After agreeing that Gowon restored the regions, you turn around to argue again that Ironsi didn't tamper with the regions. Then what did Gowon restore? Stop being an idiot please. Even your own brothers here are ashamed of you hence no longer giving you likes.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:43am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga please produce the document that shows NCNC HQ was in the east

You produce the one that says it was still in Lagos yet no single delegate came from Lagos when NCNC went to visit AG leadership in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:45am On Jan 06, 2021
obynzo:

Oga i repeat this is a new year throw in the towel and stop being stupid. You have failed to answer one question what was Zik's post in Biafra?

I repeat, stop being an idiot and tell me whether the position of an envoy wasn't an administrative one. Why are you this dubious and silly?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by superlightning: 7:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

It would have been better for you to provide answers to the posers I put before you. Here they are again

1. Why are you Igbos the only non native tribe that is given quit notice in the North?

2. Why are you the only non-native tribe that propagates the Lagos-is-no-man's-land narrative to the resentment of the Yorubas who actually own it?

3. Why is it only you Igbos that were targeted by Hausafulanis in the 1945 and 1953 pogroms in the North?

4. Why were you the only tribe Ahmadu Bello so hated that he granted an interview in which he labelled you people as unduly domineering? Why didn't he say same of Ijaws, Edos, Urhobos, Yorubas, Efiks, Ibibios, Isokos, etc?

Unless you answer these questions satisfactorily, all your rants above will remain a way of trying to avoid the shame and stigma wrought on your by the history of your greedy and dubious approach to life.

Answers
1. Because the sit-at-home solidarity with the biafran dream made the northerners feel extremely insecure.

2. The context of no-man's-land speaks of present day lagos where non indigenes runs the show in Lagos, not because there weren't Lagos indigenes before. How many times has this been clarified? You are so bitter o.

3. Ask the colonial masters - Envy and jealousy, just as jews too were resented. When we begin to outshine you and your northern masters in your own trade and commerce, your bitterness boils.

4. He didn't accuse same about others because those ones weren't a threat to their (fulani) hegemony. Fulani knows it's only the igbos that are capable of dominating them.

Before you start ranting the self-concocted answers in your bitter and jealous head, read books from neutral sources and stop disgracing yourself with lame posts.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

I repeat, stop being an idiot and tell me whether the position of an envoy wasn't an administrative one. Why are you this dubious and silly?

Oga give up already. you have lost this one don't ve foolish
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

You produce the one that says it was still in Lagos yet no single delegate came from Lagos when NCNC went to visit AG leadership in Ibadan.

Oga you don't have any proof you said NCNC HQ was moved to the east. okay i said show us proof in any written document that show NCNC HQ was in the east how hard is it?
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Stop being an idiot and a fool like Zik and Ironsi.
After agreeing that Gowon restored the regions, you turn around to argue again that Ironsi didn't tamper with the regions. Then what did Gowon restore? Stop being an idiot please. Even your own brothers here are ashamed of you hence no longer giving you likes.

Oga you are the one that is now becoming frustrated and aggressive you are saying what did Gowon restore the same man who broke regions to states and not Ironsi. Bros you are frustrated that your plan isn't working i can go all day with you and you wouldn't win.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Thrash! Silence is consent and that is a truism except maybe to Cownu's followers like you. Why were they silent when Shagari and Akinjide made that revelation?

Oga don't be a simpleton naaaa!!!!! you should be smarter than this. Wada and Co were alive if what Shagari and Akinjide said was true Wada, Ribadu et all would have corroborated it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.