Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? (336 Views)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by TheRealProphet1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
First and foremost ; I believe in the existence of a supernatural being, God and I believe Jesus, is his son.

What puzzle me is the way Brazilians use Jesus as name, You will see somebody answering "Gabriel Jesus" "Jorge Jesus" undecided

It seems Jesus don't even care, maybe until people start naming their children "God" that's when he will retaliate.
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheRealProphet1:
First and foremost ; I believe in the existence of a supernatural being, God and I believe Jesus, is his son.

What puzzle me is the way Brazilians use Jesus as name, You will see somebody answering "Gabriel Jesus" "Jorge Jesus" undecided

It seems Jesus don't even care, maybe until people start naming their children "God" that's when he will retaliate.
Why should God or Jesus retaliate? Because of a name in the language of men?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by TheRealProphet1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Why should God or Jesus retaliate? Because of a name in the language of men?
Why should a mortal man use Jesus as his name?
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheRealProphet1:
Why should a mortal man use Jesus as his name?
The name Jesus is not His real name either. If you look at the transliteration from Greek to English of the real name of the one we now call Jesus, you will find that there is no direct connection between what we have now and His true name.
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by chiommy123(f): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
but we do same thing here. is chukwu not God
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by TheRealProphet1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The name Jesus is not His real name either. If you look at the transliteration from Greek to English of the real name of the one we now call Jesus, you will find that there is no direct connection between what we have now and His true name.
Greek: Ἰησοῦς , So his name is Yeshua but was later changed to Jesus.
Meaning, anybody can answer Jesus undecided interesting.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by TheRealProphet1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
chiommy123:
but we do same thing here. is chukwu not God
Chukwubuikem= God is my strength undecided not like I answer Chukwu= God.. nobody can name his/her child>God.
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
TheRealProphet1:
Greek: Ἰησοῦς , So his name was Yeshua but was later changed to Jesus.
Meaning, anybody can answer Jesus undecided interesting.
na so we see am oo..
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by TheRealProphet1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
na so we see am oo..
Thanks for your helpful contribution.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by OtemAtum: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fictitious Jesus is lifeless because he is not real. Gabriel Jesus, Jesus Navas etc. are the real guys out there. Fictitious Jesus remain a work of fiction created by Paul the Apostle and supported by Eusebius and Emperor Constantine.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by chiommy123(f): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2020
TheRealProphet1:
Chukwubuikem= God is my strength undecided not like I answer Chukwu= God.. nobody can name his/her child>God.
we have peoples surnames as chukwu na
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 18, 2020
TheRealProphet1:

Christian chukwu, former super eagles coach.
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by TheRealProphet1(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2020
chiommy123:
we have peoples surnames as chukwu na
Sirjendon:

Christian chukwu, former super eagles coach.
Thanks, I totally forgot.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by ibkonekt(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2020
TheRealProphet1:

God is I AM, that is how he describes himself

the israelites called God YAHWEH, and Jesus was YASHUA or YESHUA. but God himself said he is I AM. that is all.

so if you are serious those are the names you are looking for.
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by TheRealProphet1(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2020
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus is lifeless because he is not real. Gabriel Jesus, Jesus Navas etc. are the real guys out there. Fictitious Jesus remain a work of fiction created by Paul the Apostle and supported by Eusebius and Emperor Constantine.
You're a clown.
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by TheRealProphet1(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

God is I AM, that is how he describes himself

the israelites called God YAHWEH, and Jesus was YASHUA or YESHUA. but God himself said he is I AM. that is all.

so if you are serious those are the names you are looking for.
Cool, aptly written.
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by OtemAtum: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2020
TheRealProphet1:
You're a clown.
Says a false prophet grin
Re: Is Jesus Not Supposed To Be Angry? by kingxsamz(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
It's only mental slavery that'd make you feel it's wrong to name your child that.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Illeya And Eid / COVID19: Government Has No right To Regulate Churches - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Bishop TD Jakes – Nothing Just Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.