Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5066159 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10018) (10019) (10020) (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
"Headies will never have anything to do with Laycon" grin grin

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Fire condom: Hold my Orijin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mod is 12:30pm already..please unban Agwunwayi..just small talk and una ban her..e no good o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
you said forceeee
lolzzzzzzzz i wonder what you will say if it was erica.
two people went to Ghana, one went as a slave and the other as a queen....
this life no balance sha...
economy flight for one and private jet for the other..
hmmmmmmmm
jayjaycee0:

Now they all upandan screaming about a show heir fave is forced to do just to earn in BBNaija winnings monthly wages.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Na lack of bragging right cause am...If you use the word FORCE,e go be like say dem beg am...he was ordered to do the show,na part of the agreement..You wan make dem sue am to court...kwa kwa kwa..

I sha no wan hear lilo tried to kiss me..na him way be that

They want to use laycon to push the dead on arrival showmax. What is the ideology behind the I am laycon show. No ideology. No script, no tales, no story. They just want to collect his gullible icons Money. You see they have bee. Advertising that show with icons all along. Nigerians don't give a hoot about laycon. They have watched him win big brother, and that's where the story ends

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
kwa kwa kwa kwa..I laugh in headies....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
we know who the bastard is.
the person given birth to out of wedlock
and we know how she looked for her father.
try to reason before accusing another person.
jayjaycee0:

That your fave was always coming back for more to have one more with this toothpick dick.
Your fave is a disgrace to benue men. This not how benue men look, they should do a DNA test on Kidd, I am so sure he is a bastard, because a benue man should never have this type of dicck

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
i don laugh tire
igasiboy98:

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you said forceeee
lolzzzzzzzz i wonder what you will say if it was erica.
two people went to Ghana, one went as a slave and the other as a queen....
this life no balance sha...
economy flight for one and private jet for the other..
hmmmmmmmm

Omox1trillion.

We know who the Queen was and whom they shut down Ghana for.
And the slave trying to do everything the queen did las las ended in tears cos nobody cares about her existence in Ghana.
One was welcomed by Ghana ministry of tourism and given a tour of Ghana. One was lined up from one OAP to another to talk about her inexistent ship where she threw her lover under the bus

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
ministry of tourism tht u guys lies was later bursted
lolzzzz
continue living in your lies
jayjaycee0:

Omox1trillion.

We know who the Queen was and whom they shut down Ghana for.
And the slave trying to do everything the queen did las las ended in tears cos nobody cares about her existence in Ghana.
One was welcomed by Ghana ministry of tourism and given a tour of Ghana. One was lined up from one OAP to another to talk about her inexistent ship where she threw her lover under the bus

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

kwa kes kea kwa
who you went to Kuje while defending[/s]?
I have been in paradise since I denounced her cheesy

It feels good discarding a cursed baggage called erica ngozi nlewedim!

E chock u grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:

Nengi mama nko. Was she married to a white man. Might I even ask does Nengi know her father at all.
Your fave mama was busy serving expatriate free kpekus. Know this know peace. We know their type
So what type of lock did they born Nengi. I am sure it is not wedlock, na suppression lock them use born am

BRING IT ON!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:
ministry of tourism tht u guys lies was later bursted
lolzzzz
continue living in your lies

Show me... Where the lie was bursted. The ministry took her on a tour. That's no lie. I am not talking about the minister. The ministry. Know this know peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

They want to use laycon to push the dead on arrival showmax. What is the ideology behind the I am laycon show. No ideology. No script, no tales, no story. They just want to collect his gullible icons Money. You see they have bee. Advertising that show with icons all along. Nigerians don't give a hoot about laycon. They have watched him win big brother, and that's where the story ends
I think I should start framing some of your posts now..
The advert sef is not making the show encouraging to watch..You know I read where one monkey banana said Laycon is the biggest winner of BBA/BBN..Wanted to tell the werey to go kill Mercy Eke...Laycon no fit see Ceecee,tacha and Erica back sef..Awon ode

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

No wonder Erica is alive the only thing that toothpick inside your fave's pant can beat to death is just cockroach.
God no go shame us. See how an abled bodies man looks, someone close to 30. Even shatta handle get better gbola pass Kidd.

E better goes to kolaq Alagbo or Eunielane.
kwa kwa kwa kwa
this one enter gan!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] hahaha this one is looking for who will join ur bastard erica that still doesn't know her father till date in her penury grin
Well at least u didn't see his dicck grin

But ur erica is a disgrace to all igbo ladies and those unborn grin

Her shriveled filthy black nyash littered all over the internet will continue to hunt her and all her generation to come grin

If I were Kidd's father I will do a DNA on him. Benue men don't have such toothpick dicks. I have a lot of friends from benue, we know them by their dicks. Why is kidds own looking like that of a Chinese man.

A Nigerian man for that matter, see impression of dick inside paynt... Omox1zillion

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Now they all upandan screaming about a show heir fave is forced to do just to earn in BBNaija winnings monthly wages.
yes o!
Imagine Erica selling earpieces....choi!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Abeg abeg no go there...We saw where Erica met her father,the man acknowledged her as his daughter and called her the most beautiful woman in Africa..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
I think I should start framing some of your posts now..
The advert sef is not making the show encouraging to watch..You know I read where one monkey banana said Laycon is the biggest winner of BBA/BBN..Wanted to tell the werey to go kill Mercy Eke...Laycon no fit see Ceecee,tacha and Erica back sef..Awon ode

Efe was not this terrible I maintain

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

yes o!
Imagine Erica selling earpieces....choi!

I trust Oga Pauloo... He won't bring down his level just because of something called deal. He would rather Erica remain dealless.. than sign toilet brands and toilet deals

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Efe was not this terrible I maintain
If Efe and Laycon stand to sing,Efe go give us correct gbedu wey go make us dance till day break

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:
yes o! Imagine Erica selling earpieces....choi!
I can't even Imagine...

Tati dear.. Welcome o...good to see you here again

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
If Efe and Laycon stand to sing,Efe go give us correct gbedu wey go make us dance till day break

Efe gave us Warri Warri ...

Laycon 6months down the line, all his music talents could give us is pictures and hype of being the best rapper in Nigeria without a single credible material

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Simran94:
It's the way Itel rushed to post Nengi.
Nengi and Play network have not confirmed it yet but Ite rushed
They just can't wait... who can blame them? When brands rush you and can't wait to be identified with you
kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in rush!
Nengi would have posted it,if it was worth it but she's so ashamed of what she's been reduced to!
lmao!
Na itel win Las Las because her yeye fans are busy buying their phones and powerbanks...instead of the cheap earpieces that she's paid to sell!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Simran94:
How var
Why are you invisible?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

If I were Kidd's father I will do a DNA on him. Benue men don't have such toothpick dicks. I have a lot of friends from benue, we know them by their dicks. Why is kidds own looking like that of a Chinese man.

A Nigerian man for that matter, see impression of dick inside paynt... Omox1zillion
jayjaycee oooo....no kill me with laughter abeg...which one is see impression of dick inside paynt....kwa kea kwa kwa...No kill Kidd for me abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Abeg abeg no go there...We saw where Erica met her father,the man acknowledged her as his daughter and called her the most beautiful woman in Africa..
according to dictionary anyone born out of wedlock is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
jayjaycee oooo....no kill me with laughter abeg...which one is see impression of dick inside paynt....kwa kea kwa kwa...No kill Kidd for me abeb

As in eehnnn...the thing be like say them put laycon 2 naira mentos sweet inside Kidd paynt.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] hahaha this one is looking for who will join ur bastard erica that still doesn't know her father till date in her penury grin
Well at least u didn't see his dicck grin

But ur erica is a disgrace to all igbo ladies and those unborn grin

Her shriveled filthy black nyash littered all over the internet will continue to hunt her and all her generation to come grin
Kidd is a dickless motherfucker who can never father a child!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Efe gave us Warri Warri ...

Laycon 6months down the line, all his music talents could give us is pictures and hype of being the best rapper in Nigeria without a single credible material
My dear all he does is gum body,and naija musicians get sense sha..they know his gullible followers will help them hype the song,them sabi use bulbians cash out I swear..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
igasiboy98:

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Did Headies nominate Laycon in any category?
cos,I'm not understanding...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
wowwwwww that same dickless got your fav confused and she got herself disqualified foolishly
the most foolish disqualification in the history of BBN
Tatiana4u:

Kidd is a dickless motherfucker who can never father a child!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
EricaNyansh:

I'm happy that I have seen your picture with the sign post forehead...

And I understand your jealousy towards Nengi.. cheesy
that forehead massive abi cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10018) (10019) (10020) (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.