Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5102610 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) (10025) (10026) (10027) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Gbam!
Let's give them violence[/s]!!!
SHARRAP!
U no reach, u can only cry forever grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Simran94:

Not 4 hrs.
8hrs.

Nengi and her management have not acknowledged the deal.

Even Itel has deleted their post, so tongue tongue tongue
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Can you hear yourself?
You are now denying the same deal yall hyped over 3 hours ago?
How about the NengiXItel you guys have been trending on Twitter....what about the ninjas who allegedly ditched their iPhones for itel...lmao!
you guys must continue to hype your itel o...kew law kea kwa kwa!
Maybe itel never signed any deal with nengi...they just used her to promote their cheap earpiece!
choi!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
I love that word.. FILTHY LIZARD...Na only Erica two guys fall for...Na only Erica make all the guys gather round to discuss her beauty...Erica made their filthy lizard had sleepless night, infact he preferred to sleep in the garden...
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Laycon is a filthy lizard while pigwaya is the devil himself!
They both used Erica to trend but thank God for Erica, she's no longer in their lives to keep them afloat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
"He's using me to trend" grin grin

Highest % ever during the show: 17% (Even with the help of WDG)

while he had a ground breaking 60% record that may not be beaten in years to come

IG followers: He's more than twice as tall grin

Twitter Nko? He's more than twice as tall as well.

What of YouTube? He's more than thrice as tall. grin

Now tell me who used who to trend? Lol grin grin

Dumb fools!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Whats all this cry cos of small talk..and I was even about to say Elite anthem sweet pass him songs

This on enta abeg grin grin grin grin grin

What's that sermon about abeg?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Can you hear yourself?
You are now denying the same deal yall hyped over 3 hours ago?
How about the NengiXItel you guys have been trending on Twitter....what about the ninjas who allegedly ditched their iPhones for itel...lmao!
you guys must continue to hype your itel o...kew law kea kwa kwa!
Maybe itel never signed any deal with nengi...they just used her to promote their cheap earpiece!
choi![/s]
E pain am grin

erica has no legitimate ambassadorial deal yet, even after parading her smelly pussy for Free grin

Nengi is way above her league!

Maybe she can try look for lucy sha to employ her as one of her sales gals afterall lucy can pay her comfortably with a snap of her fingers without even going to the bank

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chief Laycon

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s]I Will keep piercing ur dry throat with my claws here grin
U will keep cry blood as usual grin

Ur erica is worse than a barren goat grin
She couldn't get pregnant all the while she was bleeping the ostrich necked demola grin
To make matters worse for her, she still couldn't bear any fruit with my king after chasing him around shamelessly and losing bbn grandprize just because of his cum grin

kwa kwa kwa
Demola really peppered you pigs on Twitter that night and I love the fact that yall are jealous of him!
lmao!
Aren't you guys ashamed that Erica dumped your almighty pig for the 'ostrich necked' Demola?
At least you just admitted that she could have won bbnaija if she didn't lose focus but Kidd had 0 chances of winning bbnaija,despite all his scheming!!!
infact,Neo and Tricky t of all people had higher chances of Winning the show compared to Kidd who rode on Erica's clout to stay in the game...only for him to leave with a miserable 5% after Erica got disqualified!!!!
Tueh!
Kidd is USELESS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nomyth:

This on enta abeg grin grin grin grin grin
What's that sermon about abeg?
My brother I shock o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drew13:
after warri warri, my get went broke cheesy That guy no sabi sing cool Laycon is miles ahead, and you know it.

But Warri Warri was during his big brother reign. Well Laycon might edge Efe a bit in potentials, but Efe was not as bad as laycon. 6months down, all this celebrated and hyped laycon got flows, laycon got skills, laycon is talented there is no material and content to show for it.
At least Efe tried, laycon should better wake up to the reality of the next coming BBNAIJA. It's closer than we are all anticipating

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Laycon's music is only popular in nairaland bbnaija thread ....

And twitter oshodi oke charts.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drew13:

Mehn Kidd really try for that girl, he made her worth fucking cheesy She's just a shapeless smiling baboon. Versace Cum drown you there. cheesy
The same 'shapeless smiling baboon' who rejected and made your fave depressed?
kwa kwa kwa
It can pain!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
At least Erica knows her real daddy,unlike mama nengi who used her kpekus as palliative therapy for expatriates!
Giddem!!!

As in... Those turtles have the effrontery to say Erica was born out of wedlock ... That audacity, such effrontery. Your fave's mom does not even know the father of Nengi, many expat were just chopping free dish on her kpekus. Know this know peace. We will serve you guys hot hot!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] SHARRAP! U no reach, u can only cry forever grin
Your misery turns me ongrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wish prince had his way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] Erica can only be compared to a rotten corpse na cheesy
Mentos get value pass ur corpse cheesy

See pains... I go pepper you tire. You never see anything. You think you can seek solace with LOVNN and be coming for Erica, you a Kidd fan, that your irrelevance is so loud, Neo would have a say near you guys if not for Erica.

Bring it on... Let me show you the class you are in

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s]E pain am grin

erica has no legitimate ambassadorial deal yet, even after parading her smelly pussy for Free grin

Nengi is way above her league!

Maybe she can try look for lucy sha to employ her as one of her sales gals afterall lucy can pay her comfortably with a snap of her fingers without even going to the bank
kwa kwa kwa
I can see how difficult it's been for you,defending a pig with 0 relevance after we rejected you and your useless fave...lmao!
You cant even call yourself a 5% oloriburuku wayadem because,misery has turned you into a ninja, bulbian,lilian,wathonian,Tolanibajian....infact,you have been turned into a barking dog on this thread!
lmao!
I love your new home cos you have no roof over your head...stay drenched,miserable and pained while Erica continues to press your neck with her succes!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drew13:

Mehn Kidd really try for that girl, he made her worth fucking cheesy She's just a shapeless smiling baboon. Versace Cum drown you there. cheesy
Same shapeless baboon that made your fave fall into depression when she said NO...Imagine a baboon rejecting a human,e be things..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
Demola really peppered you pigs on Twitter that night and I love the fact that yall are jealous of him!
lmao!
Aren't you guys ashamed that Erica dumped your almighty pig for the 'ostrich necked' Demola?
At least you just admitted that she could have won bbnaija if she didn't lose focus but Kidd had 0 chances of winning bbnaija,despite all his scheming!!!
infact,Neo and Tricky t of all people had higher chances of Winning the show compared to Kidd who rode on Erica's clout to stay in the game...only for him to leave with a miserable 5% after Erica got disqualified!!!!
Tueh!
Kidd is USELESS[/s]!!!!!
Lol u mean King kidd sent her back to her vomit that is Demola the ostrich neck grin

We all know she has actually been with the demola all her life and didn't bear fruit, but only dumped him for my king Kidd's versace cum which she lost as he flung her back to her vomited demola cheesy

And we all knew she didn't stand a chance of winning grin
We are just disgusted that a full grown woman like her will loose focus over a man's dickk to the extent going mad and get disgraced out of the house through the back door over the same dickkk grin

As it stands now... Erica can't even hold a candle next to lilo, lilo will command respect far more than ur hoe anywhere.... erica is a disgrace to womanhood and no reasonable woman even wants to associate with her cheesy
Not even Tbaj that used to be close to her in the house takes her seriously cos she is wise and knows erica is bad luck that can only bring shamegrin

E chock u cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

And twitter oshodi oke charts.
kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

As in... Those turtles have the effrontery to say Erica was born out of wedlock ... That audacity, such effrontery. Your fave's mom does not even know the father of Nengi, many expat were just chopping free dish on her kpekus. Know this know peace. We will serve you guys hot hot!!!
kwa kwa kwa
giddem hot hot!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Its Elites against the world.....

Which kain sex starved idiots full this street sef..imagine slutshamming a lady in this 21st century...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nomyth:
Wish prince had his way.
you guys dragged him for this same statement cheesy What a world

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
I can see how difficult it's been for you,defending a pig with 0 relevance after we rejected you and your useless fave...lmao!
You cant even call yourself a 5% oloriburuku wayadem because,misery has turned you into a ninja, bulbian,lilian,wathonian,Tolanibajian....infact,you have been turned into a barking dog on this thread!
lmao!
I love your new home cos you have no roof over your head...stay drenched,miserable and pained while Erica continues to press your neck with her succes!!!!
Tati baby...please calm down

But on a serious note...once you speak against Erica,you have become a LOVNN family

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
He keeps yapping about his handsome, billionaire Kidd, handsome Kidd that couldn't even secure any woman out of the ten in the house except the one who truly loved him.

How many of the female housemates ever mentioned Kidd as their taste in anyway, none.

His eyes were initially set on Lilo but Eric got her without breaking a sweat, he went sheepishly to Nengi only to immediately find out he doesn't stand a chance.

Neo got Vee easily without flaunting his father's wealth, even Praise got Ka3na without mentioning his father's wealth same for Prince.

How many girls in the house ever said they wanted him despite is so-called good looks and money except the one that genuinely loved him?

Almost all the girls were falling for NEO including my lovely Kaisha, what happened to the so-called handsome king who kept flirting around with no result to show.

Thank God Erica is free from his shackles.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nomyth:
Wish prince had his way.
Prince is a wise guy and I wish he tried a little bit more to separate her from that dirty pig!
Anyway,its all over now!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Same shapeless baboon that made your fave fall into depression when she said NO...Imagine a baboon rejecting a human,e be things..
we all know who fell into depression. The shapeless smiling baboon cheesy Her depression lead to her disqualification

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
lmao!
I love your new home cos you have no roof over your head...stay drenched,miserable and pained while Erica continues to press your neck with her succes[/s]!!!!
Yes i will always associate with people with far more sense, dignity and pride than u dumb hoelites grin
Foools that can't even get their qwin verified only trending rubbish daily grin
Even with our 5% we are verified and still trend when we want cheesy
U must keep crying blood cheesy
Next time don't stan a rotten corpse grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

See pains... I go pepper you tire. You never see anything. You think you can seek solace with LOVNN and be coming for Erica, you a Kidd fan, that your irrelevance is so loud, Neo would have a say near you guys if not for Erica.

Bring it on... Let me show you the class you are in
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
In the light of throwbacks... Let me also celebrate laycon the mysterious winner of big brother. How he made that show is still a mystery ... Sit back and enjoy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
kwa kwa kwa
it can pain!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Its Elites against the world.....

Which kain sex starved idiots full this street sef..imagine slutshamming a lady in this 21st century...
kwa kwa kwa kwa
They are simply jealous of the fact that she enjoyed herself while they remained sex starved due to their ugliness and chronic STDs!
E pain dem die!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) (10025) (10026) (10027) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.