Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,496 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5101973 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10019) (10020) (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) (10025) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in rush!
Nengi would have posted it,if it was worth it but she's so ashamed of what she's been reduced to!
lmao!
Na itel win Las Las because her yeye fans are busy buying their phones and powerbanks...instead of the cheap earpieces that she's paid to sell!

Nengi and her management didn't post it ooo. Oga.

Same thing with Guinnessngr, Guinness posted her ambassador deal first, then nengi posted it about an hour later

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:
we know who the bastard is.
the person given birth to out of wedlock
and we know how she looked for her father.
try to reason before accusing another person.
Someone that met her father on Instagram grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

As in eehnnn...the thing be like say them out laycon 2 naira mentos sweet inside Kidd paynt.
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa...you dey make me laugh like mad person here...chaii na Laycon 2 naira mentos you come use as example..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
jayjaycee0:

If I were Kidd's father I will do a DNA on him. Benue men don't have such toothpick dicks. I have a lot of friends from benue, we know them by their dicks. Why is kidds own looking like that of a Chinese man.

A Nigerian man for that matter, see impression of dick inside paynt... Omox1zillion[/s]
Yes that is the dickkk that ur useless hoe erica chased all through her stay in bbn house and lost focus for grin
went on rampage and finally got herself disqualified and shamed grin cheesy grin
Look Wether u cry from now to eternity, erica ngozi nlewedim will go than in history as the only bbn housemate that got disqualified and aired over a dickkk she couldn't secure cheesy grin cheesy

E pain am well!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:
according to dictionary anyone born out of wedlock is a bastard
Meaning Nengi and Laycon are both bastards...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
firstly laycon has nothng to prove to you....
he wasnt aspiring to be an artiste, Efe was still aspiring...
Laycon went to promote his second EP, if his EP is not enough singles for you, then go and hug transformer....
transformer plenty.....
why not tell the rest of the musicians that released single last year to release another one.
Laycon in BBnaija was just a side journey and has nothing to do with his career.
he has been in music and had his little fame before BBN, the die hard rap fans already knew him before BBN and already knows what his music is all about and dont need him to proof anything....
his talent has made A-list musicians to contact him for collabo and out of his humility he did it. you see if you into music and people ask for collabo you can reject yours...
you get. that is your own cup of tea.
and lest i forget remain pained. Laycon will be in shown in more than 26 countries around the world.. that is enough bragging right than anythign in the world.
and he is the biggest winner so far in the history of BBN in all things. you can argue with your keyboard.
Mercy you guys are crying up and down. how many people know her sef.
she is not even a clout sef
she did well ooo but not as popular as Laycon.
in exposure this deal with showmax has shut her down hands down
Wanyiagwu:
If Efe and Laycon stand to sing,Efe go give us correct gbedu wey go make us dance till day break

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
teacherbim:

Someone that met her father on Instagram grin
I tire o
That weather for two product

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
oya another agendaaaaa
how is Laycon a bastard?
Wanyiagwu:
Meaning Nengi and Laycon are both bastards...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
If Efe and Laycon stand to sing,Efe go give us correct gbedu wey go make us dance till day break
the same Efe wer de find manager job cheesy cheesy
clowns

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Dumbites are still living in delusion oo.....

when it's an actual fact dats Laycon is fast becoming d best product from BBN/BBA put together....

Laycon d artist
Laycon d actor(Even Africa magic recognize him as a Nollywood star
Laycon d rapper
Laycon d reality star(The only Big brother product dats has a whole reality show for himself)
Laycon the brand ambassador (bet on him you will surely make d best fortune.... evidence are everywhere
Laycon the youth ambassador
Laycon the Chief

Comparing Laycon to Efe is just a joke of d century.... cos even Laycon left hand is miles ahead of Efe

Know dis and know peace

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa...you dey make me laugh like mad person here...chaii na Laycon 2 naira mentos you come use as example..

Omo that is the only thing we can compare that Kidd's dick too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Kidd is a dickless motherfucker who can never father a child![/s]
E pain u well that ur wombless log of dead wood erica couldn't trap him with pregnancy and get the versace wedding u foools have been dreaming about tongue
Cry blood grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
It's funny how Elites are now making fun of Kidd's dick cheesy The same Versace dick you guys worshipped. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
My dear all he does is gum body,and naija musicians get sense sha..they know his gullible followers will help them hype the song,them sabi use bulbians cash out I swear..

See as Mr real cash out quick sharp for that hin dry by using the head of laycon iclowns

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:
oya another agendaaaaa
how is Laycon a bastard?
pictures of his parent wedding pics or adonbelivit...

But you sha agree say Nengi na bastard..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kidd is a dickless motherfucker who can never father a child!
So a dickless man bleeped Erica grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

See as Mr real cash out quick sharp for that hin dry by using the head of laycon iclowns
Their heads are meant to be used...Nothing dey the head...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Omo that is the only thing we can compare that Kidd's dick too
Iclowns dey come for you for mentioning their fave 2 naira mentos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s]I have been in paradise since I denounced her cheesy

It feels good discarding a cursed baggage called erica ngozi nlewedim!

E chock u grin
kwa kwa kwa
Thank God Erica finally detached herself from that destiny destroyer!
Ever since Erica and Elites dumped divkless pigwaya,its been party after party,deals after deals and happiness every day!!!
God of Erica,we thank you o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
My dear all he does is gum body,and naija musicians get sense sha..they know his gullible followers will help them hype the song,them sabi use bulbians cash out I swear..
Gum body, and na dem de fight to feature am undecided Who's na doing the gum body? Get small sense abeg. At least get small pass jjc

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
jayjaycee0:

Omo that is the only thing we can compare that Kidd's dick too[/s]
Erica can only be compared to a rotten corpse na cheesy
Mentos get value pass ur corpse cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Nengi mama nko. Was she married to a white man. Might I even ask does Nengi know her father at all.
Your fave mama was busy serving expatriate free kpekus. Know this know peace. We know their type
So what type of lock did they born Nengi. I am sure it is not wedlock, na suppression lock them use born am

BRING IT ON!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
At least Erica knows her real daddy,unlike mama nengi who used her kpekus as palliative therapy for expatriates!
Giddem!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:
firstly laycon has nothng to prove to you....
he wasnt aspiring to be an artiste, Efe was still aspiring...
Laycon went to promote his second EP, if his EP is not enough singles for you, then go and hug transformer....
transformer plenty.....
why not tell the rest of the musicians that released single last year to release another one.
Laycon in BBnaija was just a side journey and has nothing to do with his career.
he has been in music and had his little fame before BBN, the die hard rap fans already knew him before BBN and already knows what his music is all about and dont need him to proof anything....
his talent has made A-list musicians to contact him for collabo and out of his humility he did it. you see if you into music and people ask for collabo you can reject yours...
you get. that is your own cup of tea.
and lest i forget remain pained. Laycon will be in shown in more than 26 countries around the world.. that is enough bragging right than anythign in the world.
and he is the biggest winner so far in the history of BBN in all things. you can argue with your keyboard.
Mercy you guys are crying up and down. how many people know her sef.
she is not even a clout sef
she did well ooo but not as popular as Laycon.
in exposure this deal with showmax has shut her down hands down
Whats all this cry cos of small talk..and I was even about to say Elite anthem sweet pass him songs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

If I were Kidd's father I will do a DNA on him. Benue men don't have such toothpick dicks. I have a lot of friends from benue, we know them by their dicks. Why is kidds own looking like that of a Chinese man.

A Nigerian man for that matter, see impression of dick inside paynt... Omox1zillion
kwa kwa kwa kwa
You are wicked but I love you!
giddem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drew13:

Gum body, and na dem de fight to feature am undecided Who's na doing the gum body? Get small sense abeg. At least get small pass jjc
Them feature am cos of his gullible followers..you know say una sabi hype nonsense..Dem they take una cash out big time..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Abeg abeg no go there...We saw where Erica met her father,the man acknowledged her as his daughter and called her the most beautiful woman in Africa..
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I trust Oga Pauloo... He won't bring down his level just because of something called deal. He would rather Erica remain dealless.. than sign toilet brands and toilet deals
Oga Paulo is the baddest plug!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Them feature am cos of his gullible followers..you know say una sabi hype nonsense..Dem they take una cash out big time..
At least they paid him for the features. It's a win win for both parties cheesy

That's what features are for, to bring more hype and sales. grin Una nor know anything I swear

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
At least Erica knows her real daddy,unlike mama nengi who used her kpekus as palliative therapy for expatriates!
Giddem!!!
You are not nice at all...But I love you laidat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
I can't even Imagine...

Tati dear.. Welcome o...good to see you here again
My lioness,I greet you!!! Thank you and welcome back!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drew13:

At least they paid him for the features. It's a win win for both parties cheesy

That's what features are for, to bring more hype and sales. grin Una nor know anything I swear
sharap dia....you wey sabi something..Na d penny wey dey pay ur fave u wan dey hype now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
Thank God Erica finally detached herself from that destiny destroyer!
Ever since Erica and Elites dumped divkless pigwaya,its been party after party,deals after deals and happiness every day!!!
God of Erica,we thank you o![/s]
Everyone knows we dumped u foools and u have been crying under our page since then with ur useless whorica that rotten corpse is even better than
She is not even worthy to be called a she-goat as she-goats are fruitful cheesy

Whorica was bleeping demola before king Kidd came along..she didn't bear any fruit with that grin

Now she still couldn't trap my king with pregnancy after all her desperation and manipulation.

God of king Kiddwaya u are too much grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10019) (10020) (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) (10025) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.