Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5102613 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10020) (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) (10025) (10026) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Efe gave us Warri Warri ...

Laycon 6months down the line, all his music talents could give us is pictures and hype of being the best rapper in Nigeria without a single credible material
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Laycon's music is only popular in nairaland bbnaija thread ....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Oga Paulo is the baddest plug!!!!
No cap

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
jayjaycee oooo....no kill me with laughter abeg...which one is see impression of dick inside paynt....kwa kea kwa kwa...No kill Kidd for me abeg
Jayjaycee is becoming more violent these days and I love it!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Jayjaycee is becoming more violent these days and I love it!
I love it more..Peace was never an option..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngpresidooo:
wowwwwww that same dickless got your fav confused and she got herself disqualified foolishly
the most foolish disqualification in the history of BBN
Erica had limited options to choose from so,
She chose the dickless pig to distract herself from that filthy lizard and She deliberately got herself disqualified from bbn just to avoid seeing those treacherous losers around her...e shock you?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
This street no dey quiet like this by this time o...Make una try hype Nengi sales girl deal small,we know say una dey shame but at all at all na e bad pass...

If na Erica sign this sales girl deal today,una for no talk swallow spit today..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Simran94:

Nengi and her management didn't post it ooo. Oga.

Same thing with Guinnessngr, Guinness posted her ambassador deal first, then nengi posted it about an hour later
It's over 4 hours and Nengi's ashamed of flaunting her non existent deal....lmao!
The thirsty Nengi I know would have flaunted this deal on her social media handles if it was worth it.so,stop making flimsy excuses for her!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

She chose the dickless pig to distract herself from that filthy lizard and She deliberately got herself disqualified from bbn just to avoid seeing those treacherous losers around her...e shock you?[/s]

Fooolishness grin cheesy grin

she came to bbn all because of man's cum
And still couldn't secure the money nor any of the men grin
Tufiakwa !
my cat spits on her and u hoelites cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Meaning Nengi and Laycon are both bastards...
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

It's over 4 hours and Nengi's ashamed of flaunting her non existent deal....lmao!
The thirsty Nengi I know would have flaunted this deal on her social media handles if it was worth it.so,stop making flimsy excuses for her!
Not 4 hrs.
8hrs.

Nengi and her management have not acknowledged the deal.

Even Itel has deleted their post, so tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] Fooolishness grin cheesy grin

she came to bbn all because of man's cum
And still couldn't secure the money nor any of the men grin
Tufiakwa !
my cat spits on her and u hoelites cheesy cheesy
Sharap!
just like pigwaya's sperm...so watery and useless!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

She chose the dickless pig to distract herself from that filthy lizard and She deliberately got herself disqualified from bbn just to avoid seeing those treacherous losers around her...e shock you?

I love that word.. FILTHY LIZARD...Na only Erica two guys fall for...Na only Erica make all the guys gather round to discuss her beauty...Erica made their filthy lizard had sleepless night, infact he preferred to sleep in the garden...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

[s]Sharap!
You are just like pigwaya's sperm...so watery and useless[/s]!
And u are not different from a dead rotten corpse like whorica grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s]E pain u well that ur wombless log of dead wood erica couldn't trap him with pregnancy and get the versace wedding u foools have been dreaming about tongue
Cry blood grin
If kidd was fertile,he would have fathered so many ugly kidds with left legs like benue yam but nothing dey there!
Tueh!
cry me a river!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
And u are not different from a dead rotten corpse like whorica grin
kwa kwa kwa
e pain am!
cry me a lagoon!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drew13:
So a dickless man bleeped Erica grin
No wonder she preffered his fingers over his micro divk!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

If kidd was fertile,he would have fathered so many ugly kidds with left legs like benue yam but nothing dey there!
Tueh!
cry me a river[/s]!
I Will keep piercing ur dry throat with my claws here grin
U will keep cry blood as usual grin

Ur erica is worse than a barren goat grin
She couldn't get pregnant all the while she was bleeping the ostrich necked demola grin
To make matters worse for her, she still couldn't bear any fruit with my king after chasing him around shamelessly and losing bbn grandprize just because of his cum grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
You are not nice at all...But I love you laidat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
My dear all he does is gum body,and naija musicians get sense sha..they know his gullible followers will help them hype the song,them sabi use bulbians cash out I swear..

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
e pain am!
cry me a lagoon[/s]!
hahaha see ur bloody tears has littered this street already cheesy

It must be traumatizing stanning a barren hoe grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] Everyone knows we dumped u foools and u have been crying under our page since then with ur useless whorica that rotten corpse is even better than
She is not even worthy to be called a she-goat as she-goats are fruitful cheesy

Whorica was bleeping demola before king Kidd came along..she didn't bear any fruit with that grin

Now she still couldn't trap my king with pregnancy after all her desperation and manipulation.

God of king Kiddwaya u are too much grin
What has kidd gained on his own,ever since Erica dumped him in Dubai?
I heard hes still mixing expired Ciroc and getting girls drunk during parties.....kwa kwa kwa kwa !
Btw,how come Kidd hasn't been able to impregnate any of the girls he drugs and rapes during parties....cos that's his modus operandi!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
sharap dia....you wey sabi something..Na d penny wey dey pay ur fave u wan dey hype now
they pay for features
Deal with it grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

What has kidd gained on his own,ever since Erica dumped him in Dubai?
I heard hes still mixing expired Ciroc and getting girls drunk during parties.....kwa kwa kwa kwa ![/s]
Dumping erica's expired cursed nyash is enough gain for him grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Efe gave us Warri Warri ...

Laycon 6months down the line, all his music talents could give us is pictures and hype of being the best rapper in Nigeria without a single credible material
after warri warri, my get went broke cheesy That guy no sabi sing cool Laycon is miles ahead, and you know it.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tatiana4u:

No wonder she preffered his fingers over his micro divk!
Mehn Kidd really try for that girl, he made her worth fucking cheesy She's just a shapeless smiling baboon. Versace Cum drown you there. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drew13:

Mehn Kidd really try for that girl, he made her worth fucking cheesy She's just a shapeless smiling baboon. Versace Cum drown you there. cheesy
Gbam!
erica will be honored to even be fingered by a baboon that's why she couldn't let go of the first handsome versace fingers that penetrated her mucor infested pussy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Drew13:
they pay for features
Deal with it grin
They wake up every day with new narratives grin grin

My question is why has no producer looked at their useless fave even if na all those Igbo movies despite all their useless hashtags.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
I love it more..Peace was never an option..
Gbam!
Let's give them violence!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Whoricans: Artistes are featuring Laycon because of his large fanbase.

Oya why has no producer featured your failrica in a movie since 5 months ago. Despite all the hashtags..

Whoricans:ggejekevegwiwksrvrhensnsbsvwh grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
This street no dey quiet like this by this time o...Make una try hype Nengi sales girl deal small,we know say una dey shame but at all at all na e bad pass...

If na Erica sign this sales girl deal today,una for no talk swallow spit today..
My dear,there's absolutely nothing to hype about Nengi's itel shady deal but if Erica had stooped so low in selling earpieces,this thread would have been on fire cos they would have dragged Erica like a bag of rotten potatoes!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
igasiboy98:

They wake up every day with new narratives grin grin

My question is why has no producer looked at their useless fave even if na all those Igbo movies despite all their useless hashtags.
I just tire o, laycon de cash out steady from features cheesy That wan de talk gum body Mtcheww

My guy keeps winning cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
The way whoricans avoid talking about their failed acting school actress failed career ehn... grin

Na to dey hype another person's movie of 2 yrs ago. The woman had to clear them last week and they started dragging her for that.

Awon 26k views FC grin ;
Stagnancy is their first name.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10020) (10021) (10022) (10023) (10024) (10025) (10026) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.