Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4991360 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:

I report as I see and hear.

Make it a habit to always report everything you hear , stop coming to post half baked shit ..

You're not the only one watching , don't think you can spin shiiit ...

Even if I didn't quote you , everybody knows it a lie ..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:
Laycon and praise friendship reminds me of uti and hannington friendship...eeghe,mambi you can relate

Not to me
And please, leave me out of your Layconing bizness
Ahbeggg
But, kachifoo (good night)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:
Laycon:

"...the only reason I will pick Erica (for DHOH), is to spite Kidd"

A bitter soul.

I heard when he said it..... The guy is a big fool.... People like Praise that are pushing him will change mouth when they see Kiddwaya or Erica..

FACT 102.
Erica was the housemate that stood by or accepted Laycon when almost the rest were looking down on him.

Laycon and his fans should respect this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:
When we see truth... Make we talk am.

In this life, all hands are not equal.. That is why we need to respect ourselves.

Wathoni,Tolanibaj,Erica and Neng wanted Kiddwaya, but Erica won the race at the moment...

Nengi is still inbetween Ozo and Kiddwaya while Wathoni and Tolanibaj moved to Prince..... Tolanibaj won.

Wathoni respected herself and went solo... Life no end.

Laycon chased Wathoni..... She didn't even give him face.
He moved to Kaisha.... The weirdo blocked him.

These are his level but he failed.. Just because Erica plays with him and made him comfortable when almost other housemates didn't give him chance to stay close to them, he felt Erica was in love..

Why didn't Laycon approach people like Ka3na, Tolanibaj, Nengi or even Dorathy? I am. 90‰ sure that he doesn't have the liver... He is only taking advantage of Erica's niceness.

Erica had the right to accept or reject anybody same way our sisters and Aunties do... Even if kiddwaya is an Armed robber, it is her choice and business.. One can only advise and not force her.

I HEARD IT WITH MY TWO EARS WHEN LAYCOB SAID HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP..... I THINK IT WAS ERICA THAT EVEN ASKED HIM....... (not sure)... But Erica was there that night.

So what is really Laycon's problem if not for strategy?

If Laycon end up not winning this game that have been handed to him free of charge, he will forever regret it.

I hope he knows what he is really doing.

Laycon never wooed kaisha my boy.keep to dragging ozo grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
sharaaap.. False alarmist, suprfovi, crazy people...

Toxic people, abeg stay away.

So you calling Erica a LovePeddler doesn't mean you are toxic or crazy abi??
Cry harder

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:

I report as I see and hear.

From black and white tv..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
How can people who speak everyday pidgin say

"If I apply pressure e go enter'' in the subject of if keep asking her to date me, she will agree, turn to rape...

This more than hate, this is witchcraft, evil, all because you support a housemate, you spit bile and hate..

You a hated him from that stage because you thought he was a tout, because you thought he was a yahoo boy, just because he not goodlooking, but proved you all wrong, and got loved.. Now you keep spinning narrative

You lots are sick, and outright evil for trying to ruin a young man chances because of your hate.

Geddifork
bro, I have given up. These people are desperate and really playing dirty.
I mean, that dude was in high spirits throughout today until she brought that conversation up.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Omoh before it was just banters, now its outright war, we go drag enter that gutter together..

Stinking lots... Hypocrites, narrative spinners, laycon will win this shiiiii, you all can go cry a river..
Even 3rd position Erica will not see...

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

I heard when he said it..... The guy is a big fool.... People like Praise that are pushing him will change mouth when they see Kiddwaya or Erica..

FACT 102.
Erica was the housemate that stood by or accepted Laycon when almost the rest were looking down on him.

Now trying to paint Praise in bad light , obviously Praise is telling him to snap out of the bullshit and move on ..

Stop believing that guy's update .. it's half baked ..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

You just reminded me of one horror movie like that where a couple bought a house owned by a divorcee...the divorcee fell in love with the lady and kept on stalking them...

Biggie needs to caution Layckn before he takes a drastic move
The intruder cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

So you calling Erica a LovePeddler doesn't mean you are toxic or crazy abi??
Cry harder
shift joorr.. Your hypocrisy stinks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Seems your hungry
You need some sleep
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2020
MizzD:

Which shell

You dey play hide and seek before cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
Omoh before it was just banters, now its outright war, we go drag enter that gutter together..

Stinking lots... Hypocrites, narrative spinners, laycon will win this shiiiii, you all can go cry a river..
Even 3rd position Erica will not see...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2020
The way Ozo de look Nengi like say na fried rice and chicken grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Nelly21:

He should not caution him. I want him to make a drastic move, to self destruct. He's not a nice person at all.
grin grin grin chai...you are every wicked somebody oooo..and I like it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

Laycon is an evil gremlin

Kiddwaya is a strangler

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

You need some sleep

You need more boy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Eeghe:

Not to me
Ahbeggg
grin grin see as you take embarrass am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Eeghe:

Not to me
Ahbeggg

I wish you the opposite
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Make it a habit to always report everything you hear , stop coming to post half baked shit ..

Why blame him? He is watching big brother cameroun thinking it is bbn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Laycon never wooed kaisha my boy.keep to dragging ozo grin
Dont make me reason your matter this night..

Do you know how many times he has made attempt?
Sometimes,gw even lay his head on Kaisha's body when it should be the other way round.. grin

Even tonight, Praise asked him who he will pick if he wins Hoh, he said Kaisha...... Then later said he might pick Erica just to pepper Kiddwaya..

As a failed Ginger farmer and a recharge card hunter that you are, I don't expect you to agree or remember.. No recharge cards be your problem..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:
Laycon:

"...the only reason I will pick Erica (for DHOH), is to spite Kidd"

A bitter soul.

Laycon then continues with: but I can't do that, I'm not that kind of person, I am not spiteful

I pity pple wey dey get update online sha

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Broobembem:

The intruder cool
Yeah...that is one of the creepiest film I've ever seen
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
shift joorr.. Your hypocrisy stinks

I think they are distracting us from voting while they vote ozo.let's leave this streets for them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

grin grin see as you take embarrass am

Yes though my pics are not all over this thread
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:58am On Aug 11, 2020
BTW, most of us supporting laycon are 10 times more good looking than y'all feeling fly and thinking that you supporting beautiful housemates make you look cool or automatically good looking.

Wake up from your delusion. grin

When I see people post that rubbish, I just laugh at the childishness.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Medunah:

Laycon then continues with: but I can't do that, I'm not that kind of person, I am not spiteful

I pity pple wey dey get update online sha
That's why I don't bliv anything I see here until I watch it myself. They update stuff to suit their agenda.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:59am On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

FACT 102.

I swear

This same Erica that was his only friend when Praise, his latest buddy, dey use am catch cruise, na who the guy dey bad mouth so.

Erica wey go dey gush about Laycon for diary room, when nobody else remember the guy name, na she he don do all these things to.

Dey like Nigerian film, wey you go help person finish, only for them to turn against you.

Make I see any baggar come here dey claim, "Women turn down nice guys like Laycon...." Again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:59am On Aug 11, 2020
livelymatilda:

Dont make me reason your matter this night..

Do you know how many times he has made attempt?
Sometimes,gw even lay his head on Kaisha's body when it should be the other way round.. grin

Even tonight, Praise asked him who he will pick if he wins Hoh, he said Kaisha...... Then later said he might pick Erica just to pepper Kiddwaya..

As a failed Ginger farmer and a recharge card hunter, I don't expect you to agree or remember.. No recharge cards be your problem..

Wake up son

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 12:59am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:

I swear

This same Erica that was his only friend when Praise, his latest buddy, dey use am catch cruise, na who the guy dey bad mouth so.

Erica wey go dey gush about Laycon for diary room, when nobody else remember the guy name, na she he don do all these things to.

Dey like Nigerian film, wey you go help person finish, only for them to turn against you.

Make I see any baggar come here dey claim, "Women turn down nice guys like Laycon...." Again.

Laycon pepper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.