Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064460 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2020
No update with truth again, na wa.everybody now is just spinning narrative to favour their favs.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2020
makydebbie:
Hope you all are watching. Laycon wouldn't have picked Erica, so Erica needs to leave the chopping board asap since Laycon wouldn't have upholded their promise as well and would've done the same thing.
Lolz, so u blv am?
The gye is so slayed by 'ruv' dt e go pack Erica shit chop!
I don tell u: drag d boy for him fuulishness as e don fall hand big time, but dt "e get gf outside" and "e say e go choose geisha (abi na kaisha)" narrative nor follow.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

Yeah...that is one of the creepiest film I've ever seen

As creepy as erica and kidd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

I think they are distracting us from voting while they vote ozo.let's leave this streets for them
we will not let them label our boy a rapist, that's destructive to his career. It's not about the game anymore...

Meanwhile, let's go back to voting grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Kiddwaya is a strangler

cheesy grin grin you no well
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

cheesy grin grin you no well

As a bdsm champion,kidd fits the intruder wella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2020
I told y'all earlier that the smiling Whorica (my first time calling her that name cos we don enter war now) is the real enemy, I hope all of una eyes don clear now tongue

The Whorica fan girls and boys no talk anything when Wire Wire squeeze her small tangerine at the Saturday night party, when he keeps choking her neck and exposing her craw craw infected black yansh for Africa to see undecided no they claim Wire Wire is a sweet guy but all of a sudden Laycon only said if i put pressure e go enter he don turn rapist grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Make it a habit to always report everything you hear , stop coming to post half baked shit ..

You're not the only one watching , don't think you can spin shiiit ...

Even if I didn't quote you , everybody knows it a lie ..

I reported what I heard, are you as daft as your Laycon, or is comprehension an issue for you, like your Laycon?

If it was half-baked, it was because that was as far as I heard.

Like I told ArchAngel before, if you heard more, post your own and go, no dey quote me to tell me what to post, as if you buy my data. You dig?

Maybe you go about spinning shit too, na wetin make you think say I dey like you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
we will not let them label our boy a rapist, that's destructive to his career. It's not about the game anymore...

Meanwhile, let's go back to voting grin

Don't take clownish statements serious.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2020
You guys are making Laycon trend unending by twisting every word he says.

I watched the whole conversation and there was nothing malicious he said about anybody so you guys should drink cold water and be alright.

Lass Lass naim get the money.

If u are big, u are big abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
Kidd grabbed her boobs at a party, keeps squeezing her neck... He is the lover boy

But because he is good looking, he gets a pass.

Laycon refused to kiss her, tired to protect her, but because he is skinny, not so good looking, has natural intense stare, he is a rapist..

Hypocrites like their queen

So. If it was your fav that did this what would you have said. But since it not your fav she is now a hypocrite. Do you even know the meaning of the word hypocrite.

What ever happened to choice

Wait a minute, is Erica the only GIRL in that house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon fans right now:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2020
For the sake of people who are not watching, let's please stick to right reporting.

You can always twist the narratives separately. #justsaying

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 1:05am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:
Laycon Highlights:

"Erica is the kind of girl that if I put pressure, e go enter"

"If I won HOH, it's Kaisha I will even choose, I cannot choose Erica, except to spite Kidd"

"You guys (Priase and co) don't know what we talk about"

Yes, Erica slander session as always.

Not a good word about Erica, but Laycon no do bad thing, na just aside with Praise.

In Erica's front, he will say, "I only want to best of you"

But once any housemate calls him for aside, he go turn, "I get sense pass her." "Kidd will break her heart, she doesn't know" "She's emotionally manipulative"

But his fans still dey talk say he no do bad thing.

No problem, we go dey here when everything scatter.

Laycon is not a nice person, he is evil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:05am On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
InSanety:

I reported what I heard, are you as daft as your Laycon, or is comprehension an issue for you, like your Laycon?

If it was half-baked, it was because that was as far as I heard.

Like I told ArchAngel before, if you heard more, post your own and go, no dey quote me to tell me what to post, as if you buy my data. You dig?

Maybe you go about spinning shit too, na wetin make you think say I dey like you.
[/s]

BULLCRAP ..

Seen you like two or three times trying to correct other people's update too .. when I checkmate you , stop whinning about it and accept you left out that part on purpose to paint a narrative .. yeahhh , that's manipulation , say so much about who you support .

What you heard or what you choose to update here to suit your screwd narrative ? undecided undecided

Please have sense . cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 1:07am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:
[s][/s]Laycon don enter Stage 3 of Lamentations of a Rejected Man:

Slander.

He don pass Stage 2: Delusion.

Now, na to dey bad mouth her, dey imply say she be ashawo, say the guy wey she choose no send am and he go break her heart.

Very familiar behavior. It will get worse[s][/s].

Nobody should take the post of this guy serious, his aim in life is to spin things against Laycon and decampaign him.

Last last Laycon will win this show and u will take sniper.

Those that have Stan Laycon, have Stan him, no amount of decampaign Can change their mind.

Laycon for the money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:07am On Aug 11, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Now trying to paint Praise in bad light , obviously Praise is telling him to snap out of the bullshit and move on ..

Stop believing that guy's update .. it's half baked ..
Believing what? I said i watched it..... You no sabi read again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:09am On Aug 11, 2020
But it's disturbing how Erica has agreed to just be friends with benefits with a guy on National TV.

Where's the self respect, is this love?

Kidd just said he can't tell her what to do or not since he's not her bf grin

And she's giving him bf privileges....this girl sef

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 1:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
Omoh before it was just banters, now its outright war, we go drag enter that gutter together..

Stinking lots... Hypocrites, narrative spinners, laycon will win this shiiiii, you all can go cry a river..
Even 3rd position Erica will not see...
Lol...you no need am bro. Just vote Laycon Jeje. No need to go low and dirty with anybody over this show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2020
ToyinDipo:
For the sake of people who are not watching, let's please stick to right reporting.

You can always twist the narratives separately. #justsaying
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:
Laycon:

"...the only reason I will pick Erica (for DHOH), is to spite Kidd"

A bitter soul.

ahhh if I did not watch this thing I would have believed he said this. JESUS!!!!! he was telling BrightO that he already made his mind to pick kaisha and that if he picked Erica then it would have been him trying to just make things worse by spitting kidd which he doesn't want because he cares about her. Bleep. I hate it when people twist words. It's a game.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2020
if you'.re a laycon fan , this is the week to go all out for war and put other fan base in their place, there is massive attempt to actually read a b c .....x y z to everything he says, that he hasnt been in the bottom 8-9 is a a fear dawning on every fan base that hates him, they will build the hate and grow it from now , its time to go all for war and make a statement that you stand by him all through, the agenda to decampaign him for a fine girl and attractive young man while he is a ugly duck is on, this the baseline for this season, officially the war against him has been declared, its time to put people in their place, trust me they wont stop or slow down until they see an official poll on eviction sunday seeing their favourites ahead of him .

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2020
InSanety:
Laycon:

"...the only reason I will pick Erica (for DHOH), is to spite Kidd"

A bitter soul.

You can fvckin imagine. A shitty vindictive human!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2020
doziefrank07:

Fear God ooooo....see as you just omit that part of "E go enter" just to make your story sweet....
Like Laycon like fans...evil people

No one is as worse as the who.re u worship and her deluded fans

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

I think they are distracting us from voting while they vote ozo.let's leave this streets for them

Leave Ozo ohhhh..

You people should face your rofo rofo fight and leave Ozo out of it oh, I take God beg you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 1:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Finally I am weak!

A grown woman agreeing to an FWB on national television. This is the height of it all!

Whorerica has set a new standard

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:15am On Aug 11, 2020
See the Erica and Kidd, feeling bad for the Laycoon fellow, pitying somebody that is slandering their name left and right.

Erica say she been want win HOH last week, because Laycoon injury been remove am from playing the game and she been dey assure am say she go win for them, make dem get immunity. She been no even dey reason say she go sleep on the same bed, with Laycoon that time.

But say, this week, she reason am and she no like the guy like that and she no wan give am ideas. Besides, e go dey awkward if Laycon don see her kiss Kidd finish for outside, only for them to enter HOH room together, to sleep.

Kidd say he for dey okay if she choose Laycoon, because his life don set and he feel say Laycoon for need immunity pass am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Whorica so you know kid is the bad guy and Laycon is the good one... smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Una hear Erica so?

She thinks Kidd is made outside the house cheesy

This girl ehn
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.