Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5096682 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Thank you.

I'm happy those that care about her stay in that house are not pushing blames on others, she really needs to sit up, I don't like the reports I'm reading on how she's handled everything since she got the strikes.

Romance is beautiful
Friendship is fine
None comes close to your reason for being in that house, if any of them will be in the way, drop dem sharp sharp biko! angry

At this point both elites and Waya Dem Gang should be praying for this ship to sink.

They should continue their Ego billi bilii relationship outside the house.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hallenjay:
she ia forcinv d frienship na, obviously d guy no need it and its not helping d poor boi... So if he no want frienship she shd accept dat ,d same tin neo told her...dats it...since i cant stop seeing u because of our location... I wil do anything to stop d frienship .
Hin no want am.. Periodt, she shd understand... Ds tin na one one.. U reject me, i reject ur frienship, call it childish bt dats only way i can handle ds for now

He doesn't need it indeed. Someone that almost disappeared for lack of food because he couldn't get the friendship he wanted with Erica.

Someone that wanted to die when they are smooching the babe in his front is the one you are saying does not need the friendship.

Someone that couldn't keep her name off his mouth, talking about her to all the HMS.

Continue... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:

The gals this season are not gamers they are all focused on having a boo....
Lucy is sending Erica home,just watch out.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
it was nengi that made him go to neo

Nengi was the one that caused the issue

Oh yeah!

Blame it on NENGI. Since the adult simp can't think with his head...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
I no go surprise if dem elite say na laycon turn biggie against Erica...

I can't be shocked..

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Acidosis:
Vee looking at these whores (Kiddrica) is sooo pissed..

Well she shouldn't be disgusted they all adults and can do whatever they want, she should just look out for her friend Laycon...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Donzie1995:
No she have a good heart and can smile well. she have to win it..grin
Lol...If I wanted to watch a good heart and cute smile I'll go to YouTube and burn my data, not pay TV subscription na grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Yo! That’s what’s up!
My Game

Hey sis... Belated birthday wishes. May your dreams come true. Have your best year yet! Cheers. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
True. Drakeblend, so, D? lipsrsealed grin
A big E... The promises i made to God before the results came out, i don't think I'll be able to fulfill them in 3 lifetimes grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Prymestrr:
Now this will be fun if it happens grin
Lucy right now:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Vee and neo don settle?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by humility101: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ozo and shorts.

Tueh... Dem do u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Yes ooo...40 on the dot grin grin grin

This is very bad cheesy shocked
I don’t think I ever got anything less than 80 in school. Closer to 100 than 80 sef most times. A ma mu akwukwo well well then, lol.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
caprini1:
Lucy is sending Erica home,just watch out.

She just shouts she doesn't have the liver to do it...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Inspired by the beauty of his beloved.

Nengi is not my beloved, though. But she is very cuddly.

She does exude femininity.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Shut up, mai dia. His feelings aren't fake. If anything, her feelings are the fake ones. Trying to impose some stupid friendship on someone just to satisfy your own emotional needs is toxic asf.

The last time they had a talk about this friendship, they both settled and while she kept saying she understands after he explained why he snubbed her when she answered his question during the preparation for a group task, he kept on apologizing, saying he didn't mean it. Since then, they've been cool, cooking, giving facial treatments and all until Vee poisoned Lekan's mind again and he withdrew from Erica. Erica isn't aware of this, as Lekan hasn't gone back to ask for space or anything, so, it's quite understandable that she expected him to be there this afternoon.

I just had to explain that to make you see why she felt that way. Ordinarily, I don't give a fvck about the friendship, not for Erica, neither do I want it for Lekan because feelings are involved for one of the parties and that party is making a bigger mess of the whole thing. They should do and bury it!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kaylieeb(f): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lucy - A woman of war has 0 strikes
Erica - A woman of love has 2 strikes

Morale- Indaboski wins

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
veekid:
This Erica will suffer for 1000 yrs
Abeg reduce am to 600years for the sake of KIDDIRICAhawk grin ,she's been crying since decades ago cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
100naira:
Vee and neo don settle?

Since yesterday night na...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oluwapomile1:

Hey sis... Belated birthday wishes. May your dreams come true. Have your best year yet! Cheers. kiss kiss

Thank you Sis darling kiss
Amen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Dorathy felt rejected when BrightO stood up and left the bed leaving her all alone so she was lamenting to Prince about it and throwing some verbal shots at BrightO for the rejection...

Wathoni and BrightO had a conversation yesterday but in usual BrightO's way decided to avoid answering important questiob, however they made up before going to sleep early this morning...

As it is Wathoni has BrightO on lockdown although I think she is doing too much though...
It was a polite rejection sha. He had no choice
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
kaylieeb:
Lucy - A woman of war has 0 strikes
Erica - A woman of love has 2 strikes

Morale- Indaboski wins

How can i like this post 50times?? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:

The "Almost" tells the true story that's an "E"...cheesy
Oh. We don't use E in my school. That's why. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Vee will be up today and probably saved. Her final move will be to ensure that Erica gets a disqualification.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:

The "Almost" tells the true story that's an "E"...cheesy
Honourable minister is okay grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
humility101:
Ozo and shorts.
Tueh... Dem do u
How is comfortable in those tight stuff I wonder. Too much tight stuff affects sperm movement..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
DrakeBlend:

A big E... The promises i made to God before the results came out, i don't think I'll be able to fulfill them in 3 lifetimes grin grin
Lmaooooo. Don't be making promises you can't fulfill oh. Abi you wan come life more than once? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bomboiy:

At this point both elites and Waya Dem Gang should be praying for this ship to sink.

They should continue their Ego billi bilii relationship outside the house.
grin grin grin

Doesn't look like that will be happening but if it does, we move! cool cool

I'll be the last person to pray for that sha, just to let you know. grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
You approached your ex friend for a last dance and the next day can’t say “oh bummer” when they get strikes that can send one home the next day?
lipsrsealed
I know norrin I see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kaylieeb(f): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Erica even told Neo she was tipsy yesternight
After biggie told those on medication not to drink.....

I just tire for the girl matter....what does it matter whether laycon pacified her or not...to think she wasn’t even sober

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

This is very bad cheesy shocked
I don’t think I ever got anything less than 80 in school. Closer to 100 than 80 sef most times. A ma mu akwukwo well well then, lol.
Omo la be re, iwe la bi.
Don't ask me for translation.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

Thank you Sis darling kiss
Amen
belated birthday babe.... All the best in this new year.. Much love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.