Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5081405 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The last time they had a talk about this friendship, they both settled and while she kept saying she understands after he explained why he snubbed her when she answered his question during the preparation for a group task, he kept on apologizing, saying he didn't mean it. Since then, they've been cool, cooking, giving facial treatments and all until Vee poisoned Lekan's mind again and he withdrew from Erica. Erica isn't aware of this, as Lekan hasn't gone back to ask for space or anything, so, it's quite understandable that she expected him to be there this afternoon.

I just had to explain that to make you see why she felt that way. Ordinarily, I don't give a fvck about the friendship, not for Erica, neither do I want it for Lekan because feelings are involved for one of the party and that party is making a bigger mess of the whole thing. They should do and bury it!
Na that burial gangan be koko. Your favorite is too condescending. I cannot deal. undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Oh. We don't use E in my school. That's why. grin

Private Uni syndrome....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jesuspickin(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hope its not as if BIGGIE is broke, i feel these guys won their wager. why does he want to starve these guys.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Omo la be re, iwe la bi.
Don't ask me for translation.

I don’t wanna know
Just remember I said “then” before shalayeing. It may not be the case now cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jackson105:
To all whorlites.

Erica was saying "who the fvck are u" referring to Laycon,

her talk with Neo now is he praising Laycon or badmouthing him?

So Erica expect Laycon to continue the boy-boy relationship, because of what? While can't her physical attraction console her?

Whorlites your president must be mad, help me tell her, she need her head to be examine
Its not her fault na!
My ppl say "if to say man pikin resemble am, d man for rejoice".
Nor be her fault o. Na d mumu give her mouth to yarn dust.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Na that burial gangan be koko. Your favorite is too condescending. I cannot deal. undecided

Amen to the burial.

Is she?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Private Uni syndrome....cheesy grin cheesy
Not private uni oh. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Amen to the burial.

Is she?
Is she not?? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
zicoraads:

Una think say some of us been no dey here last year?

Tacha was which brand? Tacha was only a twerker on IG. She was not a brand in anyway.

Erica is more of a brand. At least, she already has inroads into the entertainment industry.

Apart from showing her unclothedness on the gram, Tacha had none. Zilch.
Now this is a big joke.
Tacha had about 300,000 followers on IG before the show.Clips of Tacha attending the auditions made the rounds and trended on social media.
She was already known, already had promotional gigs. Erica was not as popular as Tacha at the time the show started. Haba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Not private uni oh. lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Threebear:

Good thing I was having sex with almost all my lecturers .
Whether I read or not , I used to pass . grin
This (wo)man... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

This is very bad cheesy shocked
I don’t think I ever got anything less than 80 in school. Closer to 100 than 80 sef most times. A ma mu akwukwo well well then, lol.

I'm not your mini me on this one grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

I don’t wanna know
Just remember I said “then” before shalayeing. It may not be the case now cheesy
Once a bookie, always a bookie. cheesy
I had a female friend like that when I was in school.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Amen to the burial.
Is she?
Don't pretend. You know that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
codedguy1:

He doesn't need it indeed. Someone that almost disappeared for lack of food because he couldn't get the friendship he wanted with Erica.

Someone that wanted to die when they are smooching the babe in his front is the one you are saying does not need the friendship.

Someone that couldn't keep her name off his mouth, talking about her to all the HMS.

Continue... grin

Stop lying!

Laycon doesn't want friendship with Erica, he want relationship, it is Erica that want friendship.

Erica can't give relationship likewise
Laycon can't give friendship (that's why he ask for space)

The issue now is your whorica blackmailing the guy for compulsory friendship, it doesn't work that way.

Erica should hold her friendship desire, let's Laycon hold his relationship desire

Simple! No cheating

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
MamBi:

You catch am too? grin grin grin

I saw that oooo, Ozone to the world!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ikpakwu(f): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
humility101:
Ozo and shorts.

Tueh... Dem do u
we like him like dat

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lucy doing Praise's nails we are watching o...cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
See Kidd casting Lucy HOH regime like his own regime was anything to emulate undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
PercyJackSon007:

Now this is a big joke.
Tacha had about 300,000 followers on IG before the show.Clips of Tacha attending the auditions made the rounds and trended on social media.
She was already known, already had promotional gigs. Erica was not as popular as Tacha at the time the show started. Haba

He said "brand" not "popular".

Lol! Tacha's gigs before the house no near Erica's own abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
humility101:
Ozo and shorts.

Tueh... Dem do u

5 AND 6
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mehn Lucy has been all over Praise recently...mama Lucy is on heat and need a good dicking grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Did I in anyway say strike no be big deal in my post? You tried blaming Kidd for Erica's actions while saying Laycon could have prevented that and I told you it isn't true! Your biases for Lekan shouldn't cloud your reasoning either, Lekan had no business in all that happened, why make it about him?

She's not a child, if she can't think for herself, she should face the damn consequences!!!

When my siblings make mistakes and terrible decisions, I don't pin it on others.

Erica fvcked up and she got served, has nothing to do with Lekan, he's inconsequential in the whole thing!

And Lekan that is yet to move on from rejection or the Lekan that has managed to sit through every negative conversation about her is the one to give her that talk?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
galaxyball:
So Erica turns Laycon down,she has every right to

Laycon decides to withdraw
Erica lacking any iota of emotional intelligence, seeing how hurt he is for days puts her own feelings above his (as a proper babe na) and instead of leaving him alone, guilts him back into talking terms with her

They are now back on speaking terms ..

Laycon is slowly but surely trying to balance keeping his emotions in check whilst maintaining a friendship with the girl he likes > including seeing her PDA everyday in everyone's faces. It is insensitive but she has the right to

After frolicking with another guy and getting into trouble for it breaking the rules because of it
she expects Laycon the guy she knows has feelings for her to console her

Whilst gossiping about her friend Laycon to Neo "Who are you? ... Who the Bleep do you think you are? Look at you"

See this condescending, narcissistic entitled snob, cheesy

Let me hear "pure heart" again
Its not her fault o.
My ppl say "na d mango wey ripe dey cos ppl to throw stick meet hin mama".
undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eeghe:

This is very bad cheesy shocked
I don’t think I ever got anything less than 80 in school. Closer to 100 than 80 sef most times. A ma mu akwukwo well well then, lol.
Smiles... Gurus dem grin
I usually didn't get less than 67 in my courses sha except for this particular one called Strength of materials cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
galaxyball:
So Erica turns Laycon down,she has every right to

Laycon decides to withdraw
Erica lacking any iota of emotional intelligence, seeing how hurt he is for days puts her own feelings above his (as a proper babe na) and instead of leaving him alone, guilts him back into talking terms with her

They are now back on speaking terms ..

Laycon is slowly but surely trying to balance keeping his emotions in check whilst maintaining a friendship with the girl he likes > including seeing her PDA everyday in everyone's faces. It is insensitive but she has the right to

After frolicking with another guy and getting into trouble for it breaking the rules because of it
she expects Laycon the guy she knows has feelings for her to console her

Whilst gossiping about her friend Laycon to Neo "Who are you? ... Who the Bleep do you think you are? Look at you"

See this condescending, narcissistic entitled snob, cheesy

Let me hear "pure heart" again
Honestly, wh0ring Fing-Erica has a very bad personality. She was just covering it with a cute smile earlier on. I'm not a big fan of Nengi, but that one is obviously the better of the two. Nengi knows how not to keep talking about people and she has a solid game plan (Lucy almost ruined it for her). The supposedly troublesome Lucy herself is a better person than Erica

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Is she not?? undecided

Nope. I haven't seen her utter words or act in such manners that describe her as one.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
I've been wondering who may get disqualified this year. It happens every season. I wonder who'd be the victim (it may not even be Erica)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
kaylieeb:
Erica even told Neo she was tipsy yesternight
After biggie told those on medication not to drink.....

I just tire for the girl matter....what does it matter whether laycon pacified her or not...to think she wasn’t even sober

It is annoying sha.
I know she said she needs the two or three close friends in a crowd.
In her head she built the family as brother, sister and lover. She should let the brother go sha (a less clueless person would discern this since).
She is harming only herself by drinking while on meds or should Biggie strike her too for this? Chim!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Erica should be thanking kayode not all this laycon bullshit
Waaaah! Waaaaah!! allover the globe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
Lmaooooo. Don't be making promises you can't fulfill oh. Abi you wan come life more than once? cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariinee:
So condescending
I think I was one of the first on this thread to rant about her hottest girls comment
I was completely turned OFF from her since that day
The Laycon wahala then started
remove Laycon from everything and I'll still feel same way
I cannot deal
pure heart my foot
funniest thing is half of the people supporting her probably aren't "proper" in her eyes cheesy

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.