Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064170 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Munzy14:

He/she who wants to come to equity, must come with clean hands....cheesy

This year is indabosky missed with ballistic missiles, putin standard... grin

The only option is deactivation or move with caution...cheesy

For any one missile, 50 will descend...in trump's voice.

Same you that had massive orgasm and publicly supported trolling of dead parents is calling for peace... cheesy

I will send my legal luminaries after the show.. But for now, indabosky is the entertainment... cheesy Anytime okoto is released.

God!!! You're so predictable!!! How can this be what you make of my post to you?

Yeah, spin the narrative as usual. Where in my post did I call for peace or tell anyone to stop whatever they're doing?

My post was directed to you and your sneaky ways not whatever back and forth that is going on this morning.

The time of me calling for peace is long over, anyone or everyone should drag HMs and everything that has to do with them as much as they want because in your words "We're allowed to drag HMs as much as we want, it's nothing but entertainment"

Just keep your lukewarm attitude away from me. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nengi Nengz as an undergraduate smiley

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
See wailings on Twitter

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brubembem:

Stop embarrassing yourself because of Kidd's wealth.

Nighaz do arrange ladies for politicians and the politicians will still pay for the services.

To even think this narrative is coming from you, Someone who supported Anto with her sapele Nyash and Mike the notorious Oshogbo low budget Usain Bolt who claimed to be an athlete is even more pathetic.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
cheesy
Too late.... Hope uzodimma has reduced that guy's owerri wave.... cheesy

He publicly support hope, around January, in the midst of tears in Owerri. After supreme Court robbery.

If you doubt, let's see how this one goes... cheesy

No machine on ground, like miracle and mercy had in Owerri..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
nazablossom:

Nengi is fine fine. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kiddwaya seems the best Erica can get

She is madly into him , I wish Kidd is not playing her

Chai !
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Munzy14:

Too late.... Hope uzodimma has reduced that guy's owerri wave.... cheesy

He publicly support hope, around January, in the midst of tears in Owerri. After supreme Court robbery.

If you doubt, let's see how this one goes... cheesy

No machine on ground, like miracle and mercy had in Owerri..
I found it funny, why are laycon fans pressed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

I agree that mentioning Igbo tribe was wrong but read that Cubana post well, it reeks of tribalism. It's too glaring
He supports his Imo state people not all Igbos. That had always been his way. No big deal

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Erica: Am i special to you
Kidd: gajsuushevvwfffsjsh
Erica: Just answer the question
Kidd: Yes
Ship ooooo grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

God!!! You're so predictable!!! How can this be what you make of my post to you?

Yeah, spin the narrative as usual. Where in my post did I call for peace or tell anyone to stop whatever they're doing?

My post was directed to you and your sneaky ways not whatever back and forth that is going on this morning.

The time of me calling for peace is long over, anyone or everyone should drag HMs and everything that has to do with them as much as they want because in your words "We're allowed to drag HMs as much as we want, it's nothing but entertainment"

Just keep your lukewarm attitude away from me. Thank you!
Lmaooo... A ripe time... We watch..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
MiaKhalifa:

Just like Tasha's spirit is serenading your life and making you smell like a deco.mposing cor.pse..

Ori e o pe!..
Dominique
rule no 2

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Nengi is fine fine. kiss kiss
Yes o !

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:
why is erica crying?

Kidd gave Nengi attention !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dotez:

No dey paint Ozo like dis nah.

lost in thought for what pliz?

eh eh see me see trouble o
Forget it, Ozo was bothered but he had to smile to cover it up. He kept staring at both Kidd and Nengi but didn't want it to be obvious.
Who wouldn't be bothered? A girl wouldn't let him touch her like she allows other guys touch her... It is annoying na.
I just wish this Ozo guy can just go back to week 2 and ignore her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
I really don't care what will happen to kiddrica outside Biggie's house...but they really look cute together and I love watching them..They are my favourite ship..
IstillstanOzo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Raalsalghul: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
I thought they said Erica was just having fun with Kiddwaya.

Which one is "am I special to you" again?

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

We have been saying this , but u guys didn't listen until it get to una housemates parents , I have heard bad about Nengi, Kidd , Erica and ozo parents no one preached against it , let's give respect to all parents , let's not wait till it gets to our own Housemates parents
Since yesterday u guys turn to preachers of love

What's this one saying ? Do you think I'm a kid like you? Where in any of my post did you see me talking about parents not to talk of insulting parents?

Bia, don't involve me in any of Una childish play here o. If you don't respect parents, I do. I hold parents to high esteem same way I uphold mine.

I detest the bi.tch called WhorErica because of her whorish lifestyle in the house and this has nothing to with her parents. Some parents trained their kids with good morals but the who.res prefer lose morals, how is it their parents fault?

Besides, she once said that she doesn't have good relationship with her mother. Who knows, Probably because her mum has always been against her waywardness.

Y'all should grow up. It's either you don't have respect for your own parents or you have none.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Me dancing when I saw Cubana don reason Ozo matter grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Abeg how many times has Erica cried in that house??

I don't understand why these spinners are saying "consistent cry"

Someone should count for me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kidd done dey beg erica
It's like she has been crying
They are taking now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:
Yes o ....

We move .
ozo and prince.
Two of dem.
This doesnt stop laycon wins though because d gap btw him n ozo will hardly close up as many pple waiting for final vote has laycon to vote for

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I found it funny, why are laycon fans pressed
My dear !!

And I thought elites were the worst !

Just because of this one celebrity supporting Ozo .

Nawa o !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who remembers when nengi asked kidd if she was intruding? cheesy

Kidd said she should continue, now he is acting like he isn't the one that is creating all these drama

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
So this girl still carry Wathoni for mind na wa o..... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

Tribalism in full gear ... cheesy
Interesting times ahead...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

Tribalism in full gear ... cheesy
Interesting times ahead...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Erica cut this guy off and have peace
she's giving him charges!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
nazablossom:
campus hot cake

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Who is this one spinning narrative and campaign after elections have been concluded and a winner annouced. Typical. where were you when stroller bombed your herd with a piece of your own medicine, now trying to spin narrative that laycon was dragged with his parents. No one knew a detail of laycon's parent not until yesterday. You guys drag erica's mom like no tomorrow, no you were given a piece of your own medicine. Everywhere burst

[img]https://media./images/24f9b5aef871b4d571e372522ad8dd23/tenor.gif[/img]

Stroller is not nice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

What's this one saying ? Do you think I'm a kid like you? Where in any of my post did you see me talking about parents not to talk of insulting parents?

Bia, don't involve me in any of Una childish play here o. If you don't respect parents, I do. I hold parents to high esteem same way I uphold mine.

I detest the bi.tch called WhorErica because of her whorish lifestyle in the house and this has nothing to with her parents. Some parents trained their kids with good morals but the who.res prefer lose morals, how is it their parents fault?

Besides, she said once that she doesn't have good relationship with her mother. Who knows, Probably because her mum has always been against her waywardness.

Y'all should grow up. It's either you don't have respect for your own parents or you have none.

U guys doesn't not mean u , am sounding it to everyone

Don't take it personal

Talking about age , leave that side

Our reactions is our age here

(1) (2) (3) ... (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.