Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5089203 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

she'll be alright after she wins the grand prize!

Ozo for the money tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
nazablossom:
cry cry

I'll be like you and stop. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
MiaKhalifa:
[/b]
Don't say that again. After una Don buy asoebi finish.... cheesy
The asoebi is for Erica's victory! Let that sink in!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
It’s only a blind person that will say Nengi is not throwing her shots on Kidd. Picking him, facing him, pinking her lips in front of him, starring at him, stroking her hair in front of him, positioning her boobs to look nice in front of him and more....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
MiaKhalifa:

Who be all these people?.
They are your brothers in Kuje!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon already has the support of a lot of people and many celebrities .
Please let Ozo have this one ...nawa o !

LOL. I have no issues with his support for Ozo. On the contrary, I'm happy for Ozo.

I like Cubana Chief Priest and the kind of support he gives. It is only natural to want his support for the person I'm rooting for. Has nothing to do with Ozo or Prince.

In any case, let's see how it goes.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
winksenseless

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
nazablossom:
A ship addict like you? cheesy cheesy

They are not stressing me, they don't leave things for me to figure out. They're too opened with their emotions. angry angry

I remember the night Mina fought, my chest was on fire!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:
Apparently....this is what caused the issue....

In the morning, Bright was negotiating with Erica on helping him with his house chores for 100k. She said 100k is too small and they agreed 300k. Then bright said if he is paying 300k then other things must be included. That she must massage him every night too. so she replied that Kidd wont allow me do that. Brighto replied why? so she went to Kidd in the kitchen and ask him if he would allow her massage Bright and he answered ...why not? she then feigned anger and said it was over.

I honestly thought they were all joking. I knew she didnt expect that response from Kidd but I didnt expect her to take it deeply.

Now she just mentioned it that his response meant he didnt care. Why cant he reply jealously and say he would not allow such.

She also complained how he touches her intimately in front of others. He says it is cos he finds her sexy when she just dresses up.

Erica......u ll be alright...

Hope this girl is stable. This is a very unhealthy obsession.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
igasiboy98:
I thought you all were already planning versace themed wedding in dubai grin
someone cannot plan a wedding in peace again?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:

In the morning, Bright was negotiating with Erica on helping him with his house chores for 100k. She said 100k is too small and they agreed 300k. Then bright said if he is paying 300k then other things must be included. That she must massage him every night too. so she replied that Kidd wont allow me do that. Brighto replied why? so she went to Kidd in the kitchen and ask him if he would allow her massage Bright and he answered ...why not? she then feigned anger and said it was over.

I honestly thought they were all joking. I knew she didnt expect that response from Kidd but I didnt expect her to take it deeply.

Now she just mentioned it that his response meant he didnt care. Why cant he reply jealously and say he would not allow such.

She also complained how he touches her intimately in front of others. He says it is cos he finds her sexy when she just dresses up.

Na now her eyes open?.. cheesy cheesy

Thought she was enjoying being squeezed and choked like a cheap slut...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
How can you be pushing yourself on a man that doesn't rate you?

This is sad to watch honestly.

You were cool with being fwb, why now catching feelings?

Man is done Fukkking you, you are there looking for commitment, which kain mumu thing be that?

Soon association of scorned women with no real relationship will start forming "men are scum" and start hating Pigwaya.

Whatever it is, I am here for it.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

They are your brothers in Kuje!

Really?

Did you meet them in Kuje?. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
MizzD:
Housemates admitting Kidd tried a lot last week

They said a lot of people were ill and he took care of them. He coordinated the games etc.

Nobody lauded this

They have dragged him to hell and back since last week... comparing his reign with Ozo's

Even those whose favorites are battling bad luck

Those whose favorites are yet to smell or touch the HOH seat lipsrsealed

thank you for this... not sure your mic is good though.... increase your mic honourable grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kwakwakwkakwakwakwa....Cubana is only a noisemaker...He always likes to ride on people's glory...lol...Na who no sabi him way sha...I'm igbo but u see this one I no follow am do...Peraonally,I chose Laycon who is nt even Igbo..I believe the sensible Nigerians wouldn't allow Cubana to make BBN a tribalistic show...He should go and take several seats cheesy...He cant do shit...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:
Erica - am not seeing any love from u to me , only when u cook u show me love , like come and eat and all that

Kidd - in my family it's like that ......
Haba what about the preeq kwanu....na real wa o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
heartofcity12:
It’s only a blind person that will say Nengi is not throwing her shots on Kidd. Picking him, facing him, pinking her lips in front of him, starring at him, stroking her hair in front of him, positioning her boobs to look nice in front of him and more....
You read too much wikihow. Some people just vibe easily together.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

They are not stressing me, they don't leave things for me to figure out. They're too opened with their emotions. angry angry

I remember the night Mina fought, my chest was on fire!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And Anto always being the mediator grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
heartofcity12:

Na wa o. So the girl should be like a robot in front of Kidd..

Una narratives dey tire Person... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
I think aguero
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Go and read what Cubana wrote and tell me what it portrays. If he had given any other reason i wont care.
But why say all that?
Go back and read it.
I dont care if he supports laycon or not but his reason is not nice for unity

But he is one single man supporting and hyping people from his state... albeit in a way that may sound off to you..

But the way you vexed, you made it seem like the whole Igbo nation was speaking..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
I think 4
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
This Vee is so rude grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

I'll be like you and stop. embarassed embarassed
Can you? grin

You tried last year sha smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

The asoebi is for Erica's victory!
Let that sink in!

No more for the wedding? shocked

Una don already dey change mouth?..Just yesterday night all of una been don pick colours finish..

Well I wonder wetin una go talk for finals wen that slut doesn't win... tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:

The show
The game
The gamer
The drama
The rejecter
The ish! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
To be honest, kidd needs Erica more than she needs him.I don't like how she allows him to alienate her from others while he keeps his friendship with Bright o and flirts with nengi.
I think that's the reason why she cant stay away from him for too long because she's all alone.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Drew13:
i swear e support mercy to chop her cookie but mercy no gree
grin na you know....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tiger wood I think
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

I don taya for their matter.

If I get a dollar for Everytime you say this. By now I would have afforded a mansion from Lambo Homes.... tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=stroller9795 post=93315318]To be honest, kidd needs Erica more than she needs him.I don't like how she him to alienate her from others while he keeps his friendship with Bright o and flirts with nengi.
I think that's the reason why she cant stay away from him for too long because she's all alone.

[/quoteyo
You right tho ..bt Erica need to focus she is big girl even tho u don't end up wt Kidd bt let her personality speak for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.