Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064413 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:
Erica 's consistent crying is putting Kidd in a difficult situation and it's not fair to him....why does she cry and keep saying she feels embarrassed and foolish bla ...bla..bla...

The guy just keeps apologizing and trying to make her feel better. She should deal with her insecurities. At least he is not romantically involved with any other lady in that house...why is she so threatened? What will now happen outside the house?

The guy now has to thread carefully not to end up like a bad person to the viewers.

We told them Erica is a blackmailer and a manipulator, dem say we hate her because she rejected Laycon.

Don't u see things have started going the other way for Kidd since this Erica issue started, Kidd that used to be entertaining, competitive, win tasks regularly turn to a shadow of himself because one Delilah tied him down.

His HOH reign would have been better and more peaceful If their is no Erica issue and if course that strike would have been avoided,................but then it is because we hate kiddrica.

I wish them both all the best.

Meanwhile, listening to "senseless" by star boy.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:
Laycon already has the support of a lot of people and many celebrities . Please let Ozo have this one ...nawa o !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bibidear:

who are the celebrities supporting Laycon,I was really hoping cubana would support him
What sort of question is this ?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Where's ewugambia
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

Why is it that it's only you Laycorn fans that are pained

Why don't you want others to be supported as well??

Why can't you comprehend simple English?

Where in my post did I say I don't want others to be supported? Is it that you have selective amnesia or what? Read that post slowly again

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by okeyglm: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Borrusia:
Miracle won cos he was the viewers choice from the start, not because of Cubana chief priest’s support.

Mercy’s win is inevitable too cos of her ship and then she’s also a likeable person. However, I believe Tacha would have been a very tough competitor against Mercy, if it wasn’t for the disqualification.

Mercy also won because people supported her from every part of the country, not because of Cubana.

If Seyi who constantly rode on the name ‘Awolowo’ in a bid to appeal to Yoruba viewers can carry the fifth position, then Cubana whatever must be very crazy in the head if he thinks he can get all Igbos to tribalize this show.

We shall disgrace him this year tho. The impact he thinks he has over this show, ICONS will prove him wrong.

Ebuka has raised laycon’s hand already.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to me.
wailing is allowed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Sound it to yourself because you are part of those insulting parents here. Grow up!!

I have never , it's for u guys
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
homesteady:
Is Nengi bathing with everybody in the house? grin

I heard Prince last night.... nawatically lipsrsealed
Make I waka pass
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Amya:

I know 3 yoruba guys on this thread that have not gone out of their tribe for the last 3 BBNs but nobody called them tribalist.

Words I believe is greater than action on social media ..

You said you know three Yoruba guys on this thread that didn't support out of their tribe on three occasion .

Please , did they come to make any kind of statement that depicts them as tribalist ?

For all I care they could just connect with their Yoruba people ..

If you don't want to be sentimental , you'll see that cubana's post reeks of tribalism , which we don't want BBN to be all about ..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:
Anyway , I haven't gotten a final confirmation but as at yesterday morning the bottom 4 were :
Tolani
Wathoni
Prince
Brighto .

I must be 100 percent certain before making the final predictions.
So take this with a grain of salt .
Chai if this is true.. Prince go dey house o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Can Ozo talk for a minute without mentioning his family ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
nazablossom:
Hello everyone!! Good morning to you all!!!

Going through this thread yesterday night got my head spinning shocked
The housemates shared their life story yesterday and it got me so emotional, but people turned it to a caricature.

It made me realize how bad we have all gone in a bid to defend our favourites.

I'm sorry that I insulted any housemate at some point in order to defend my fave. It's not the kind of person I am and I always feel guilty about it.

I joined in slut-shaming Erica because I wanted a revenge for Nengi, and I didn't feel good about it.

I'm sorry for some of my actions here. I went against all that I used to preach and it breaks my heart. And for those that my actions affected one way or the other, I'm deeply sorry about it.

I plead that everybody here should please tone down on the way they insult housemates because they are humans too.

Erica is not a LovePeddler
Nengi is not a slut
Laycon is not a rapist
Ozo is not a simp

None of the housemates and their families deserve all these name callings, or even us on this thread.

I know we are all adults here and have the right to do as we like, but let us not lose ourselves and our conscience in the process.

Thank you all.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I found it funny, why are laycon fans pressed
lol..... Let's see the outcome... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Amya:

I know 3 yoruba guys on this thread that have not gone out of their tribe for the last 3 BBNs but nobody called them tribalist.

That one go dey, no how

For the umpteenth time, I don't have a problem with his choice. The tune of the message naim I no like

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is Erica a real crackhead or what?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Munzy14:

lol..... Let's see the outcome... cheesy
my cum is thick
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zoroaster:
Chai if this is true.. Prince go dey house o

Him with wathoni , if 2

If 3 TBaj will join them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
If you think a celebrity's support wins big brother naija, you must be joking.
Miracle won not because he's from imo state but because he's the fans favourite, all over Africa.
Mercy wouldn't have won if tacha wasn't disqualified no matter the Cubana or whatever support because tacha has street love more than mercy. It's a sad reality.
This year, the person that will win is someone that the street loves, no matter the support from anybody or any tribalist. Tribalism that couldn't even push seyi from 5th position grin
Tribalism doesn't win this show, not even for someone that's not even a top tier HM.
Take it or leave it. We have three top HMs this year in no particular order. Laycon, Nengi and Erica. If any heavy weight was behind this three then all others should be bothered. But for now, nothing of such.
Street love>>>>>>>>>

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Is Erica a real crackhead or what?
she has control over him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Erica: Am i special to you
Kidd: gajsuushevvwfffsjsh
Erica: Just answer the question
Kidd: Yes
Ship ooooo grin grin grin
But he added BrightO to the special list too lol...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:
Can Ozo talk for a minute without mentioning his family ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beorn1:
Those of you that are watching, what happened between Kidd and Erica? What led to her crying? Abeg, help us that are not watching nau.
In summary, Erica the actress and emotional manipulator is again just trying to use her tears to make Kiddwaya the billionaire son commit himself into a relationship.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
I don't think its nengi that is causing their issues

She said he jokes about not being serious about her
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Erica was expecting Kidd to harass Prince about the massage stuff ?

This one go scatter family oooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Tiribear my love, did Tolani appear in bottom 4? kiss
Yes , but my source never reply me .
I don't know the current standing yet.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

Where in my post did I say I don't want others to be supported? Is it that you have selective amnesia or what? Read that post slowly again
Kai that one is looking for attention, you for no answer, you for ignore like am like we have all being doing.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
So the latest pain of icons now is that cubana chose to support those his Imo state brothers. Why taking it personal? Is Laycon the only housemate that is not from imo state ? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Erica: Am i special to you
Kidd: gajsuushevvwfffsjsh
Erica: Just answer the question
Kidd: Yes
Ship ooooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Erica focus on the grand price!!!! Kidd isn't real with ya!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lazyyouth4u post=93300094:
Even the housemates are now making fun of Kiddwaya and all him bragging today grin grin

This is why the Wayas are the show! grin

They entertain without even trying or breaking a sweat grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
she has control over him
She wants to, but Kidd is finding her allegations/maneuvering unnecessary and funny

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

That person you replied to is actually very dense, cos you actually said you don't care who he supports.... D guy na anywhere belle face.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.