Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5064358 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
nazablossom:
He supports his Imo state people not all Igbos. That had always been his way. No big deal

Like I said, I don't have a problem with whoever he choose to support. I'm only concerned about the tone of the message

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Seems like Kidd said something that Erica found disrespectful..

So she is asking Kidd if he respects her and if he thinks she is special.

He tells her that if he didn't respect her they wouldn't be here and that he thinks she is special especially since the time when he was HoH and had a tiff with the whole house, but she ignored everybody's anger and came to hug him.

Now she is listing the various times where she found his comments or behaviour disrespectful..

Okay this their settlement has been finessed to listing of initial friends.. undecided

Na lie, we die here until I understand the koko of this matter..

Kayode, just behave yourself and don't move because these ones might take two hours to resolve this issue...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Just because one celebrity shows support to Ozo and Prince,now those miscreants are restless

Only God knows wht they would have done if it was Erica..

They will report Cubana's page

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Raalsalghul:
I thought they said Erica was just having fun with Kiddwaya.

Which one is "am I special to you" again?

Like special friend na grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mtcheeeeew, I spoke too soon, Kayode has moved to Ozo cutting vegetables angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Erica and Kidd are mad and they've no one to tell them!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's with the tears and glasses? Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They couldn't even fight and stay away from each other for 10 hours, ordinary 10 hours... This is not an indaboski ship, I might leave them alone. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon already has the support of a lot of people and many celebrities .
Please let Ozo have this one ...nawa o !
who are the celebrities supporting Laycon,I was really hoping cubana would support him

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vickmanny22: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

I agree that mentioning Igbo tribe was wrong but read that Cubana post well, it reeks of tribalism. It's too glaring

not only does it reeks of tribalism it also reeks of nepotism and statelism which one is 'we imo will show the world' such a senseless statement, he left his senses before writing that post. see I be confirm Igbo boy but na lay lay of laycon that own that money finish. nonsense and cubana

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pink durag has returned ooh. Chai! Who I offend ooh? Wetin be dis torture I'm seeing on my screen bayi? angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

Like I said, I don't have a problem with whoever he choose to support. I'm only concerned about the tone of the message
Why is it that it's only you Laycorn fans that are pained

Why don't you want others to be supported as well??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Nengi is fine fine. kiss kiss
She's kiss

How are you doing today?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bibidear:

who are the celebrities supporting Laycon,I was really hoping cubana would support him
I was hoping laycon will have content too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Simran94:

Forget it, Ozo was bothered but he had to smile to cover it up. He kept staring at both Kidd and Nengi but didn't want it to be obvious.
Who wouldn't be bothered? A girl wouldn't let him touch her like she allows other guys touch her... It is annoying na.
I just wish this Ozo guy can just go back to week 2 and ignore her.
leave Ozo,I no know when him mumu go do...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Those of you that are watching, what happened between Kidd and Erica? What led to her crying? Abeg, help us that are not watching nau.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

Cubana doesn't support HMs outside his tribe na. I'm not even talking about that now, but the tone in that post is a NO NO atleast for me

I know 3 yoruba guys on this thread that have not gone out of their tribe for the last 3 BBNs but nobody called them tribalist.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:
Seems like Kidd said something that Erica found disrespectful..

So she is asking Kidd if he respects her and if he thinks she is special.

He tells her to that if he didn't respect her they wouldn't be here and that he thinks she is special especially since the time when he was HoH and had a tiff with the whole house, but she ignored everybody's anger and came to hug him.

Now she is listing the various times where she found his comments or behaviour disrespectful..

Okay this their settlement has been finessed to listing of initial friends.. undecided

Na lie, we die here until I understand the koko of this matter..

Kayode, just behave yourself and don't move because these ones might take two hours to resolve this issue...

She just want Kidd all to herself , but this is a game field ,

Ever since she started demanding more from Kidd , Kidd is not doing well again on tasks or games any more !

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nilknarf:

Dominiq.ue
Myn.d44
Seu.n
This moniker just crossed the line by breaking rule 2

See tears!.... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bibidear:

Are you asking because you don't know or.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
After so many years of watching big brother...that people would still believe just 1 individual's choice will trump that of millions to determine the winner is mind boggling.

What a foolish line of reasoning.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

U guys doesn't not mean u , am sounding it to everyone

Don't take it personal

Talking about age , leave that side

Our reactions is our age here

U have problem of compression. Read my post again. Where u see age?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

He's a braggart. That had always been his tone.

Ozo is lucky Sha
It's sweeting me grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Borrusia:
Miracle won cos he was the viewers choice from the start, not because of Cubana chief priest’s support.

Mercy’s win is inevitable too cos of her ship and then she’s also a likeable person. However, I believe Tacha would have been a very tough competitor against Mercy, if it wasn’t for the disqualification.

Mercy also won because people supported her from every part of the country, not because of Cubana.

If Seyi who constantly rode on the name ‘Awolowo’ in a bid to appeal to Yoruba viewers can carry the fifth position, then Cubana whatever must be very crazy in the head if he thinks he can get all Igbos to tribalize this show.

We shall disgrace him this year tho. The impact he thinks he has over this show, ICONS will prove him wrong.

Ebuka has raised laycon’s hand already.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to me.
As a full blooded Igbo man, I will never be caught in that post by priest.

I am for laycon and laycon alone this year...... cheesy

Live and let's live.....That was how Nigerians wanted to dominate BBA, until other countries change am for them with Idris in 2014....grin

Ultimate gang up..... He should leave our dear IMO out of this, before people will change am for us.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
bigjackass:
campus hot cake
Yes o smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dora is looking for nengi gist

Ozo is not budging

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hallenjay:
ozo and prince.
Two of dem.
This doesnt stop laycon wins though because d gap btw him n ozo will hardly close up as many pple waiting for final vote has laycon to vote for
So fucking what ? angry
If he doesn't win, will that end his life or his greatness ?
The fact is that Cubana is supporting him , how does it affect Laycon ?

Is Ozo and Laycon dragging placenta that one celebrity supporting him out of the hundreds supporting Laycon is causing all these ruckus?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
WhorErica will cry her eyeballs out....

Sebi she wants a taste of the Billions. She never see something..

So because Kidd was playing with Nengi, she started shedding crocodile tears...

Oh well, we all know how it always end...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tribe statement he made is my problem not whoever he is supporting.
It kills a lot of fun
ArchAnge1:
I found it funny, why are laycon fans pressed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
nazablossom:
Hello everyone!! Good morning to you all!!!

Going through this thread yesterday night got my head spinning shocked
The housemates shared their life story yesterday and it got me so emotional, but people turned it to a caricature.

It made me realize how bad we have all gone in a bid to defend our favourites.

I'm sorry that I insulted any housemate at some point in order to defend my fave. It's not the kind of person I am and I always feel guilty about it.

I joined in slut-shaming Erica because I wanted a revenge for Nengi, and I didn't feel good about it.

I'm sorry for some of my actions here. I went against all that I used to preach and it breaks my heart. And for those that my actions affected one way or the other, I'm deeply sorry about it.

I plead that everybody here should please tone down on the way they insult housemates because they are humans too.

Erica is not a LovePeddler
Nengi is not a slut
Laycon is not a rapist
Ozo is not a simp

None of the housemates and their families deserve all these name callings, or even us on this thread.

I know we are all adults here and have the right to do as we like, but let us not lose ourselves and our conscience in the process.

Thank you all.
Nice write up.....me nor kukuma know how Una for this thread find it easy cursing out people's parents ....people u neither know nor know you ...I just can't wrap my head around it smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Threebear:

Yes o !

Tiribear my love, did Tolani appear in bottom 4? kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

U guys doesn't not mean u , am sounding it to everyone

Don't take it personal

Talking about age , leave that side

Our reactions is our age here

Sound it to yourself because you are part of those insulting parents here. Grow up!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sexymonkey(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
TrollPolice001:
What's with the wig on tricky's head? Is it suppose to win him fans or make him funny? undecided
Sabastian is having fun.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:
After so many years of watching big brother...that people would still believe just 1 individual's choice will trump that of millions to determine the winner is mind boggling.

What a foolish line of reasoning.
bandwagons think alike

(1) (2) (3) ... (4896) (4897) (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.