Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5099723 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2020

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Am I a real crackhead or what?
Yes!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Erica - am not seeing any love from u to me , only when u cook u show me love , like come and eat and all that

Kidd - in my family it's like that ......

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Icons no be everything we go dey reply, all this back and forth, doesn't change Cubana's mind, e for sweet me if we had just look aside and concentrate on what is important and matters to us...

Laycon!!!

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Okay, back to the gist...

She does not like the way he jokes around at her expense

(Okay, earlier, BrightO asked Erica to take over his chores, she said she would charge him 300K, BrightO says that she must include massages up to 12 midnight, Erica laughingly reports to Kidd who says BrightO can have her till 12:30 self)

And the way he touches her disrespectfully in front of others

He says that as concerns the touching, he forgets himself and touches her because he finds her so hot but that the jokes are just lighthearted and should not be taken so seriously...

She is also saying he does not show care in a special type of way and he responds that he did not have a family background where love was expressed openly..

Oya, brief has come..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
So whorica wan use cry to get Kidd again, since pussy no work. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
she has control over him
she doesn't. I think that's what she wants and trying to do. But Kidd get coconut head.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
wetin Cubana the feel like? miracle and mercy victory were inevitable cheesy for e mind now e get influence.e go shock am this season.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Erica and Kidd are mad and they've no one to tell them!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's with the tears and glasses? Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They couldn't even fight and stay away from each other for 10 hours, ordinary 10 hours... This is not an indaboski ship, I might leave them alone. angry angry angry
I don taya for their matter.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Apparently....this is what caused the issue....

In the morning, Bright was negotiating with Erica on helping him with his house chores for 100k. She said 100k is too small and they agreed 300k. Then bright said if he is paying 300k then other things must be included. That she must massage him every night too. so she replied that Kidd wont allow me do that. Brighto replied why? so she went to Kidd in the kitchen and ask him if he would allow her massage Bright and he answered ...why not? she then feigned anger and said it was over.

I honestly thought they were all joking. I knew she didnt expect that response from Kidd but I didnt expect her to take it deeply.

Now she just mentioned it that his response meant he didnt care. Why cant he reply jealously and say he would not allow such.

She also complained how he touches her intimately in front of others. He says it is cos he finds her sexy when she just dresses up.

Erica......u ll be alright...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dannyxy:
Kai that one is looking for attention, you for no answer, you for ignore like am like we have all being doing.

I tire for the guy

I go dey ignore am now
smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:
Erica - am not seeing any love from u to me , only when u cook u show me love , like come and eat and all that

buhahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tribalism that relegated Seyi to a fifth position.

Can't be caught in that shiit ever again.

No individual or name can sway viewers' choice.

There's nothing wrong in Cubana supporting Ozo, it is his choice and he has a right to it but the tone of that message reeks of parochialism and unhealthy grandstanding.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
eleshin:

That person you replied to is actually very dense, cos you actually said you don't care who he supports.... D guy na anywhere belle face.

I see... The guy mumu small cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borrusia: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Munzy14:

As a full blooded Igbo man, I will never be caught in that post by priest.

I am for laycon and laycon alone this year...... cheesy

Live and let's live.....That was how Nigerians wanted to dominate BBA, until other countries change am for them with Idris in 2014....grin

Ultimate gang up..... He should leave our dear IMO out of this, before people will change am for us.

You're doing well bro cool

Of Lay Lay

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

(Okay, earlier, BrightO asked Erica to take over his chores, she said she would charge him 300K, BrightO says that she must include massages up to 12 midnight, Erica laughingly reports to Kidd who says BrightO can have her till 12:30 self)

He says that as concerns the touching, he forgets himself and touches her because he finds her so hot but that the jokes are just lighthearted and should not be taken so seriously...

She is also saying he does not show care in a special type of way and he responds that he did not have a family background where love was expressed openly..

Oya, brief has come..

Tomorrow now , Kidd would be trying to be modest and show love .

Elites will begin to shout Kiddrica is sailing .. whereas we all know Kidd doesn't want to be mean in the house. .

Reality hits harder ! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Quick question icons, has biggie played senseless by Laycon in the house today? If yes! What was Laycon's reaction abeg?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
MiaKhalifa:
WhorErica will cry her eyeballs out....
Sebi she wants a taste of the Billions. She never see something..
So because Kidd was playing with Nengi, she started shedding crocodile tears...
Oh well, we all know how it always end...
Gbegirisoup aka Ericanyash aka Jadentica,stay pressed o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PIXSPEAKS: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:

Oya, brief has come..

women and manipulation..
just friends ,just friends.she don carry d friendship to marriage in her mind.
Kidd do ur thing jeje..
this only happens when men make themselves the 'trophies'..I still dey vex for ozo, by now nengi suppose d cry too

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Drew13:
wetin Cubana the feel like? miracle and mercy victory were inevitable cheesy for e mind now e get influence.e go shock am this season.
priest doesn't take things to heart, you will be surprised when he put up a write up to congratulate laycon.... cheesy

Na PR guy, though he crosses line atimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
erica and Kidd sefcheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anchor535:

To strangle dat guy dey hungry me, he doesn't respect boundaries @ all.

grin grin grin grin grin

Dat small resting of head on her laps?

What should we now do about Laycon that grasps that bum bum with ALL the hands that God gave him when they are dancing? grin

But i get what you mean though, me self go like give am knock because I think he is doing it on purpose grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:
Erica focus on the grand price!!!!
Kidd isn't real with ya!

Don't say that again. After una Don buy asoebi finish.... cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Laycon's new song, "Senseless" is actually a tune cool
I've got it on my Spotify all morning.
Please, stream it on all the available streaming platforms.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MiaKhalifa: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

Gbegirisoup aka Ericanyash aka Jadentica,stay pressed o!

Who be all these people?.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
See how dem wan dey laycon's group lolzzz

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:

I don taya for their matter.

Their love is too soft for us, we need indaboski moments, total meltdown not this kumbaya. angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:
Apparently....this is what caused the issue....

In the morning, Bright was negotiating with Erica on helping him with his house chores for 100k. She said 100k is too small and they agreed 300k. Then bright said if he is paying 300k then other things must be included. That she must massage him every night too. so she replied that Kidd wont allow me do that. Brighto replied why? so she went to Kidd in the kitchen and ask him if he would allow her massage Bright and he answered ...why not? she then feigned anger and said it was over.

I honestly thought they were all joking. I knew she didnt expect that response from Kidd but I didnt expect her to take it deeply.

Now she just mentioned it that his response meant he didnt care. Why cant he reply jealously and say he would not allow such.

She also complained how he touches her intimately in front of others. He says it is cos he finds her sexy when she just dresses up.

Erica......u ll be alright...
she'll be alright after she wins the grand prize!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
stroller9795:
Erica focus on the grand price!!!!
Kidd isn't real with ya!
I thought you all were already planning versace themed wedding in dubai grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Munzy14:

priest doesn't take things to heart, you will be surprised when he put up a write up to congratulate laycon.... cheesy

Na PR guy, though he crosses line atimes.
i swear
e support mercy to chop her cookie but mercy no gree

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Erica and Kidd are mad and they've no one to tell them!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's with the tears and glasses? Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They couldn't even fight and stay away from each other for 10 hours, ordinary 10 hours... This is not an indaboski ship, I might leave them alone. angry angry angry
A ship addict like you? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.