Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5045882 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuntguy: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2020
igasiboy98:
That girl is shameless, I'm trying to believe she's not a nymph, she's probably doing all these to secure dickwaya who doesn't want anything from her other than sex. She should play her game alone and stop disgracing her generations here. And as for dickwaya, that one has always been shameless, you can't shame the shameless.

Oh my chest

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2020
mizz2posh:
Hellites I think you guys need super glue for this your favs vag*na o, cos I'm not understanding again

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sleemzy12/status/1300241030181269505

So the foolish girl got fuccked again last night....? Who do ds girl like this....I thought she slept early.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2020
McBrooklyn:

grin Lmao just how I feel that moment.. I kinda fell in love with few of the remaining HMs in the process already tho', so I think ah go dey till end and see how things unfolds for this edition.. Ah don sleep wake up now and I'm letting bygones be bygones now..

No Biggie.. I moved on already, c'est la vie! cool
Story. Sha vote for Laycon at the finale.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2020
NihiIist:

It's pretty hilarious how some of them think lekan would Win this thing. You need a brand name for your show, a face for your show, an icon. Laycon is not that kind of person. All the intelligence they ve been shouting since day one, never for once have I seen it in him. He's no where near ozo in terms of intelligence. He doesn't do anything or have meaningful contributions. All he does is talk about relationships and Erica. The organizers will just pity his fans and make him reach the last 4. From there they will rearrange the whole thing. I thought this pity votes of a nonsense ended with efe's time. This is worse. Just give me 10 reasons why Lekan should win and I'll give you an housemate who thumps him in each of those reasons.
#Senseless

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2020
carammel:
Wow, I had to read each page, word for word.

Starting with Erica and the stern warning she received last night again, I must say that girl excesses are becoming in unbearable for me.

I can't keep up with defending rubbish in my head, one of the reason I couldn't stand Tacha last year even though Tacha was only rude, she didn't allow a man bring her down to all low level.
Moving forward, I wish Erica all the luck she will be needing both in the house and outside the house.

I won't miss BrightO, Tolanibaj or Wathoni on the show, however, I wish them the best in whatever they choose to do as they go outside the house.

I honestly never gave Laycon a chance right from the stage, I was one of those that mocked his outlook and mode of entry, as a matter of fact, I felt he would leave on the first eviction show but he's been doing well in the game.

I already pitched with Laycon and Erica but right now I must say I'm more drawn towards him better than I ever was in the last weeks.

I'm guilty of never voting for him but been doing for Erica, moving forward Laycon will have my votes, I won't invest emotions on anyone of them like Ike or Lolu but I will never wish them bad.

To Ozo, Nengi,Neo, Dorathy and Lucy, I have soft spot for them, I wish the show can be extended as i would like to see more of them on my screen.(lol)

Good morning threadmates and have a fulfilled week ahead.

Namaste ... Welcome aboard .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Don't be too sure o
I'm predicting Laycon and Ozo as top2.

Erica with her 2 nd half strikes will soon be disqualified. Probably that's even what she wants. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:

THEREIS AN EARLIER CLIP ON TWITTER OF WAT HAPPENED BEFORE HE STARTED WEARING HIS TROUSER.

THEY WERE BANGING.

KAYODE DOES NOT WANT TO BE SHOWING ALL OF IT, SO HE MOVE CAMERA.

KAYODE DEY SHAME ON THEIR BEHALF

Where's the clip?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Mariinee:
Story. Sha vote for Laycon at the finale.

shocked shocked angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2020
I like how you own the insults. There is always a good thing in all insults
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
A beautiful morning to Erica, rikky baby oooo. kiss
A beautiful morning to Kidd the billi boy kiss
A beautiful morning to Hellites, team whorica. kiss
A beautiful morning to Wayageng, team 5.62% kiss

Hellites and Wayagang, remember quitters never win and our babies aren't perfect, stay rooting for them and prepare to vote this week because these HMs are ready to nominate just the both of them. Y'all have a great day and a beautiful week altogether, love love love love you loads. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2020
Elder0001:

My friend forget all these backing talks, do you think mercy won last year because of Cubana's support?
If it were that easy then kiddwaya will win this year but you know that's impossible.

BTW, what makes you think moneybags aren't supporting laycon? Because they aren't making noise about the amount of money they'll use to support laycon?

Y'all should chill and wait till the finals,no need for all these unnecessary yarns.
i am surprised because i know lot of G that get some doles that are supporting him, it is not about shouting

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
See, me am already scared for my Laycon. Na to gather more votes. I hope he is not always up for eviction so we can save money for that last day. This one I am hearing 10 million. Some people get money, sha. Money they should use on the less previleged in their tribe. These people they are donating money to will get a lot out of the house. They are already made for now. But to have bragging rights is more important. Shior

Yes, we need Laycon to be free at least, for this week.

So, we can rest and go all out next week and the coming weeks.

Laycon must be really strong.

Out of the top guns, he's the only one whose fans haven't stopped voting every week.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ask threebear to clear your doubts
No doubts need to be cleared, laycon topped Erica this week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The housemates were gisting and Kidd went to wake her up to comman sit on his legs and join the conversation, he probably felt she was feeling bad because of the whole thing and he was trying to cheer her up.

The foolish boy wanted to fuccck

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
I like how you own the insults. There is always a good thing in all insults

You can't shame the shameless, God no go shame us. cool cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

So the foolish girl got fuccked again last night....? Who do ds girl like this....I thought she slept early.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabilly1988: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

He said that to spite kidd and inflate his ego.
I just blame Erica for being friends with that ugly sneaky bastard!

For your mind�� even praise confirmed it with Lucy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Where's the clip?

U CAN SEE KID HUMPING BEFORE HE LATER PUT ON HIS PANT.

KAYODE DEY SHAME ON ERICA BEHALF, THEY CANNOT SHOW SOME OF THE THINGS ERICA HAS BEEN DOING, THEY WILL LOSE THEIR LICENCE.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sleemzy12

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Open his brains and you will find Erica Erica Erica Erica Erica Erica Erica Erica Erica!!
Deluded fellow!
#Senseless

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

The foolish boy wanted to fuccck

Na you sabi that one oooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Welcome. Icons celebrate you.
carammel:
Wow, I had to read each page, word for word.

Starting with Erica and the stern warning she received last night again, I must say that girl excesses are becoming in unbearable for me.

I can't keep up with defending rubbish in my head, one of the reason I couldn't stand Tacha last year even though Tacha was only rude, she didn't allow a man bring her down to all low level.
Moving forward, I wish Erica all the luck she will be needing both in the house and outside the house.

I won't miss BrightO, Tolanibaj or Wathoni on the show, however, I wish them the best in whatever they choose to do as they go outside the house.

I honestly never gave Laycon a chance right from the stage, I was one of those that mocked his outlook and mode of entry, as a matter of fact, I felt he would leave on the first eviction show but he's been doing well in the game.

I already pitched with Laycon and Erica but right now I must say I'm more drawn towards him better than I ever was in the last weeks.

I'm guilty of never voting for him but been doing for Erica, moving forward Laycon will have my votes, I won't invest emotions on anyone of them like Ike or Lolu but I will never wish them bad.

To Ozo, Nengi,Neo, Dorathy and Lucy, I have soft spot for them, I wish the show can be extended as i would like to see more of them on my screen.(lol)

Good morning threadmates and have a fulfilled week ahead.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2020
It is what it is
This picture is saying something grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
I'm predicting Laycon and Ozo as top2.

Erica with her 2 nd half strikes will soon be disqualified. Probably that's even what she wants. undecided

Lol, e go happen....her fans are already trending #BiggieforgiveErica on twitter grin

I trust this year's Biggie, e no go cancel any strike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2020
So Erica knack again
Kidd Don see free olosho b that

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by McBrooklyn(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Zebracross:

No need to worry yaself, PRINCE go dey give you content 24/7. And he has a cool personality

Lol... I just like the fact that Prince is highly competitive when it comes to those tasks and also how he tends to put himself first over others in the house and not even Tolani could change none of that grin

.. So yeah I like him, na my kind of person & some few HMs left..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

You can't deny the fact that this people have influence. The can direct the voting charts in some way, let's wait for this week's voting chart.
Pls who is CMC?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Na you sabi that one oooo.

Have you seen last night's video grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Froshloaded:
It is what it is
This picture is saying something grin
All have been evicted

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=mizz2posh post=93413378][/quote]

Wow! And people want this one to win.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
A beautiful morning to Erica, rikky baby oooo. kiss
A beautiful morning to Kidd the billi boy kiss
A beautiful morning to Hellites, team whorica. kiss
A beautiful morning to Wayageng, team 5.62% kiss

Hellites and Wayagang, remember quitters never win and our babies aren't perfect, stay rooting for them and prepare to vote this week because these HMs are ready to nominate just the both of them. Y'all have a great day and a beautiful week altogether, love love love love you loads. kiss kiss kiss

yinmu

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I saw her sleeping alone in her room earlier b4 I went to beg, did she later wake up ni.
The shameless pigwaya went to wake her up to cure his konji, and as foolish as he is, still opened her legs for him yesterday of all days.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Drew13:
All have been evicted

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5349) (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.