Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5081847 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Dotez:

U dey listen to urself so?
See mumu excuse

He is deceiving himself, the earlier he accepts the reality, the lesser the chest pains for him. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lol, there's nothing wrong in marrying a fine woman, just be very rich and comfortable. Be ready to take good care of her and spend.

A man got 2019 RX 350 for his wife on her bday....that car no go less than 18m.

Be ready to have money to spend like that, she go loyal.

But u broke and u wan marry fine woman, na ur fellow rich men go dey help u service am dts if she even agrees to marry you.

I DONT WANT.

I NEED BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, NOT THE FAKE ONES, BUT TRUE BORN AGAIN.

SHE NEED TO BE ACADEMICALLY ORIENTATED TOO

I DONT WANT FINE OR BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

ALL THINGS GOD MADE ARE GLORIOUS.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Absolute trash.

Which of the past winners provided that brand name or face?

How is Miracle better than Laycon? How is Mercy better?

Mercy obviously bleached her skin. If the organizers cared so much about picking humans without blemish, Mercy wouldn't have smelt the prize.

Leave that one....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

The most kidd will get is fifth position which is not even guaranteed. Kidd will be up with Ozo but will always be below Ozo cool
nonsense talk undecided
It has been serious fight in my area for the embarrassing result Kidd got but I don't expect u to understand lol
Anyways till then..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2020
NihiIist:

[s][/s]It's pretty hilarious how some of them think lekan would Win this thing. You need a brand name for your show, a face for your show, an icon. Laycon is not that kind of person. All the intelligence they ve been shouting since day one, never for once have I seen it in him. He's no where near ozo in terms of intelligence. He doesn't do anything or have meaningful contributions. All he does is talk about relationships and Erica. The organizers will just pity his fans and make him reach the last 4. From there they will rearrange the whole thing. I thought this pity votes of a nonsense ended with efe's time. This is worse. Just give me 10 reasons why Lekan should win and I'll give you an housemate who thumps him in each of those reasons[s][/s].

Most senseless thing, I have read this month

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:
EVEN THE BOYZ IN THE HOUSE HAVE MORE SELF CONTROL THAN ERICA.

AND I THOUGHT MEN WERE THE PROBLEM AND LACKING SELF CONTROL.

I NEVER KNEW WOMEN WERE WORST.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Who told you that woman. Is it today that rich women sleep with their gatemen. You can never trust matters of the heart or of the down below.
Hazardfan1:

Lol, there's nothing wrong in marrying a fine woman, just be very rich and comfortable. Be ready to take good care of her and spend.

A man got 2019 RX 350 for his wife on her bday....that car no go less than 18m.

Be ready to have money to spend like that, she go loyal.

But u broke and u wan marry fine woman, na ur fellow rich men go dey help u service am dts if she even agrees to marry you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Have you seen last night's video grin

Yeah, I just did. So?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2020
Dotez:

U dey listen to urself so?
See mumu excuse
u will not understand
So sit this one out...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2020
styrese:
nonsense talk undecided
It has been serious fight in my area for the embarrassing result Kidd got but I don't expect u to understand lol
Anyways till then..

You Guys should go and sort out your 5.6% grin, Even Dora flogged you guys mercilessly on the poll not to even talk of Ozo

It will be a miracle if kidd makes Top 5

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Have you seen last night's video grin
Please, what happened last night?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
she has lost her value not just in d eyes of kidd. In d eyes of so many people. Even if u are in love, u are on national tv for christ sake. Do u have to be foolish every time??!!

I really wonder how her life outside is tho. Men will just be using her to play table tennis. angry

See, nothing dey dt one pusssy again, men have slacked it, she only has fine face and smile, she once said it dt she has suffered many heartbreaks and she's only 26.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2020
FrankGiel:

Even you?? Ahhh

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2020
It's when they have evicted Kidd instead of laycon that Erica's eyes will finally open.
continue looking down on him, e go shock you.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Kayode shielded them as usual. He pulled up his trouser after he was done.

Here's when he flashed the action, then removed the camera almost immediately to face sleeping neo n vee.

https://twitter.com/Sleemzy12/status/1300260565391212546?s=20
flashed which action ? Someone picked up his nicker and una dey yell after knacking, after knacking. Person nor go hear word agan ni.
Naso dem dey knack for your village?. He wanted to use the bathroom so he picked up his nicker so the viewers won't see his underwear...

Bring up a valid video next time, this one says nothing

Make una keep up the good work, continue doing vigilante work, maybe one night una go catch big fish. Buh this one nor even reach crayfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2020
mizz2posh:

I guess Kidd saw through her bs after he found out she tried to kiss laycon, dude is now ready to beat that puzzy mercilessly and if possible daily till he leaves
she will still give him for free anytime he wants.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2020
mizz2posh:

I guess Kidd saw through her bs after he found out she tried to kiss laycon, dude is now ready to beat that puzzy mercilessly and if possible daily till he leaves

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2020
igasiboy98:
It's that time of the season when celebrities will start using the top housemates names to chase clout by claiming they are supporting them. These guys are clout chasers, believe them at your own peril.
The victims of their clout chasing this year will be Laycon, Erica, Nengi, Dorathy and Ozo then maybe prince. It has started already and more will come as the season progresses. Some of those yeyebrities will even pick like 3 to 4 of the top HMs ( e.g Uti) so that if any of them wins they will claim the victory and their gullible followers will believe them not knowing it was pure street love that made them win.
Celebrity support doesn't win big brother, you can only believe this if this is probably your first time of watching the show.
If it was by celebrities, Tobi would've won during his time, he didn't even make top 2, his brother has many celebrity links, he was from arich home and we all know what happened.
Jaruma did not make tacha top, street love did.
Cubana did not make mercy or miracle win, street love did..
Forget all these clout chasers and so called money bags and focus on voting your fav, so you won't regret it. Know this and know peace!
Gbamest iCons dey always talk with sense and not senseless permutations and nonsense analysis.

I owe you 1 crate of chilled Heineken.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Lol! Good morning but I no too well sha. So, be careful how your bring your tactless self into my harmless mentions.
ooooo, no vex. I think sey I dey mention person wey well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

You Guys should go and sort out your 5.6% grin, Even Dora flogged you guys mercilessly on the poll not to even talk of Ozo

It will be a miracle if kidd makes Top 5
How do u know that ...do u know whether prince even flogged Dora undecided

Anyways we have already sorted things out cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
She didn't say she has been making him popular, but she implied it by saying he has been using her. Now, they will be forming pure heart. Pure heart, ok. Even, me am a pure heart to many people that think they know me, they no no say na because I dey form
Brownsun:

https://twitter.com/BbnaijaAnalyst/status/1300326334594416640?s=19

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Pentagon56:
How did the results turned out because I know Laycon topped

He is indirectly telling us that he didnt

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

There is no guarantee that the Christian and academically oriented women don't cheat too.

There are men who go for anything in skirt. So, even if you marry ugly woman, there are men out there ready to scatter the place.

MA GUY, I DEY FEAR TO GO CARRY DIRTY GIRL AND USED TISSUE PAPPER.

IF WE DEY WAKA, DEM GO DEY WHISPER BEHIND US, THEY POINT FINGER, I NO GO UNDERSTAND.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Since I may not be around during the nomination show, I may as well predict how it will go down.

Nengi will nominate Erica & Prince

Ozo will nominate Laycon & Lucy

Leycon will nominate Kidwaya & Prince

Prince will nominate Kidwaya & Vee

Neo will nominate Kidwaya & Lucy

Vee will nominate Erica & Lucy

Lucy will nominate Nengi & Vee

Dora will nominate Vee & Nengi

Erica will nominate Leycon & Vee

Kidd will nominate Ozo & Leycon

TrickyT will nominate Lucy & Leycon

This is my forecast.
All I know is that,Erica,Lucy,laycon,vee,nengi,kidd and neo wont escape nomination except one of them becomes HOH or DHOH
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
Please, when did Laycon admit to smoking weed? It's truly a question I want to know. And that part about Erica having sex on TV not being a crime, dont forget we live in a hypocritical country that will shame the woman but saty the man is just being a young man. The same country that will go to church to give tithes and build mosques with I'll gotten morning. This is Nigeria, oo
My post is very clear on the substance, It is not about Laycon.
And yes he did admit smoking weed to Neo and Tricky T.
Societal standards are totally irrelevant on this show.
It is rated 18+ and a lot of hypocritical Nigerians actually stay up late waiting and praying for such contents.
Laycon and Erica will do well after the show, people should simply stop their moral self-righteousness, period.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2020
davodyguy:

Unapologetic Icon you're my gee
We move

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:

https://twitter.com/BbnaijaAnalyst/status/1300326334594416640?s=19

Very foolish bitch, this minute you'll pity her, the next minute, she'll say something really stupid.

She thinks so highly of herself, she'll soon be humbled when her love interest leaves b4 Laycon.

She go calm down...let her keep to her words of not saying a word to Laycon till then.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
I just saw it oo. I wonder why they are begging biggie.
This morning i heard her saying she wont utter a word to Laycon, Laycon is using her to gather votes, she's d one making Laycon popular she wont let herself get used.

cheesy cheesy cheesy kent wait for her to be disqualified grin
Her whorelites would pretend they didn't see this now oo, if it was laycon that said this, you will see them wailing all over this thread and on twitter.
Biggie will not cancel shit, this year's biggie is a no nonsense man. Any small thing can get you a strike.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2020
The earlier y'all understand your outrage on what two grown humans agree to do with their bodies will not change anything, the better for you oooooo. Awon alakori! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:

I DONT WANT.

I NEED BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, NOT THE FAKE ONES, BUT TRUE BORN AGAIN.

SHE NEED TO BE ACADEMICALLY ORIENTATED TOO

I DONT WANT FINE OR BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

ALL THINGS GOD MADE ARE GLORIOUS.

Lol, go to church and join the workforce.....too many beautiful girls I know that are still virgins sef.

They are tooo many.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2020
styrese:
How do u know that ...do u know whether prince even flogged Dora undecided

Anyways we have already sorted things out cheesy

I'm not concerned with whether prince flogged Dora or not.

Kidd will surely need all the help to get to that Top 5.

Ozo all the way cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

He is indirectly telling us that he didnt
He is not saying anything, because he is not sure, because I know Laycon topped the poll, but we just need to vote more

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.