Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,254 members, 7,842,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5084313 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2020
majamajic:
The 4 top nominees tonight ( my prediction)

Lucy , kiddwaya , laycon , Vee

Unless any of them win HOH

No one will nominate Laycon. Put erica there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
Who told you that woman. Is it today that rich women sleep with their gatemen. You can never trust matters of the heart or of the down below.

True sha, money isn't everything really.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

He is indirectly telling us that he didnt
because when Laycon was alone with Erica, he topped her, why won't he topped her last week, laycon fans should stop sharing votes to anyone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Yeah, I just did. So?

Lmao, the way u dey take dey vex these days ehn...make Erica no let u look older than you really are o. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
She didn't say she has been making him popular, but she implied it by saying he has been using her. Now, they will be forming pure heart. Pure heart, ok. Even, me am a pure heart to many people that think they know me, they no no say na because I dey form

and then she had to say She wont allow herself get used? When d person using her is even d one she is talking with cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Pentagon56:
He is not saying anything, because he is not sure, because I know Laycon topped the poll, but we just need to vote more

I think Erica topped narrowly.read his body language

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Jerican fans de beg biggie for twitter

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

No one will nominate Laycon. Put erica there
They will nominate laycon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Please, what happened last night?

Apparently, our season's nympho got fuccked again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2020
adedayoa2:
ooooo, no vex. I think sey I dey mention person wey well.

You dey tell me fvck you for harmless post wey i make and you're here acting innocent? E too early for crack, carry your nanchense and comot biko.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lol, go to church and join the workforce.....too many beautiful girls I know that are still virgins sef.

They are tooo many.

THANKS BRO, THIS IS SO COMFORTING.

I WILL BE JOINING THE CHURCH WORKFORCE.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Apparently, our season's nympho got fuccked again.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2020
igasiboy98:
Her whorelites would pretend they didn't see this now oo, if it was laycon that said this, you will see them wailing all over this thread and on twitter.
Biggie will not cancel shit, this year's biggie is a no nonsense man. Any small thing can get you a strike.
So they are waiting for biggie to cancel d strikes ?!?!

Buhahahahhahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2020
They are only staying awake to find content to troll her with. When it comes to voting, they vote for who satisfies their moral hypocrisy. Why do you think people will insult you for what they are doing just because they have not been caught yet. That's the way of majority of human beings, not only Nigerians
DoubleeDee:

My post is very clear on the substance, It is not about Laycon.
And yes he did admit smoking weed to Neo and Tricky T.
Societal standards are totally irrelevant on this show.
It is rated 18+ and a lot of hypocritical Nigerians actually stay up late waiting and praying for such contents.
Laycon and Erica will do well after the show, people should simply stop their moral self-righteousness, period.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lmao, the way u dey take dey vex these days ehn...make Erica no let u look older than you really are o. grin grin grin grin

Vex? How? Where did I vex?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BrutusOj(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2020
NihiIist:

It's pretty hilarious how some of them think lekan would Win this thing. You need a brand name for your show, a face for your show, an icon. Laycon is not that kind of person. All the intelligence they ve been shouting since day one, never for once have I seen it in him. He's no where near ozo in terms of intelligence. He doesn't do anything or have meaningful contributions. All he does is talk about relationships and Erica. The organizers will just pity his fans and make him reach the last 4. From there they will rearrange the whole thing. I thought this pity votes of a nonsense ended with efe's time. This is worse. Just give me 10 reasons why Lekan should win and I'll give you an housemate who thumps him in each of those reasons.
You made some good points, however how would you explain how a Mercy won ahead of Frodd, Sheyi and Mike? It's all about the viewers favorite. As it's now, I see the Nigeria system of politics going into the big brother show. Sentiment has creeped in, the yorubas would be seeing it like, is it always the igbos? Laycon will definitely by God grace blow very well after this show, wether he wins or not. The guy has tried so far in terms of participation in tasks, he has shown the zeal to be a potential winner. May the luckiest win sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

I'm not concerned with whether prince flogged Dora or not.

Kidd will surely need all the help to get to that Top 5.

Ozo all the way cool
lol Who wouldn't need solid help..
Why not let Ozo's rich home vote him themselves cheesy
Anyways u wont understand bro undecided

Kiddwaya all the way cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
I wasn't going click on that video because sex or no sex, we move but seeing threebear's comment, I decided to.

Early Monday morning, una don begin dey agend? Why do you guys throw out every rational thought when it comes to Erica and Kidd? Kidd was shown wearing his shorts before going to the toilet and that automatically meant they just finished knacking? Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Una just dey type big English without sense. Tsk tsk tsk!

Yeah right! Same way a certain 'zip' incident was turned to a quickie in the toilet. Karma takes no prisoners

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

You're right about Ozo respecting women more.

This year's show is really unpredictable, as much as I want Laycon to win, I'm scared Erica, Nengi and Ozo are really strong. Winner might just win with a really small margin.

Good morning.
Goodmorning dear.
Yeah,this year's bbnaija is so unpredictable.
Who would have ever imagined that Tolani and bright would leave the house while Tricky T,neo and vee are still in the house?
I think the organizers are just using votes to cash out but they chose who stays and who goes.
As for Erica,she can only win if Kidd is thrown out of that house but as long as Kidd is there,i dont see her winning laycon and nengi.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You dey tell me fvck you for harmless post wey i make and you're here acting innocent? E too early for crack, carry your nanchense and comot biko.
tell you fvck you? Noooooo. I dey show you picture of Erica and Kidd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Icons don't share votes again pls, I de use God beg una, anytime he is not up, pls save your votes

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
The earlier y'all understand your outrage on what two grown humans agree to do with their bodies will not change anything, the better for you oooooo. Awon alakori! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can feel your pains.

Like someone was happy to see her sleep early yesterday, I'm sure the guy would be shocked waking up to hearing this news this morning. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Pentagon56:
They will nominate laycon

Apart from Kidd,I don't see who else
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HackedApps: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2020
I SELL HACKED APPS WETHER NETFLIX, PLENTY OF FISH, GOGGLE REWARDS, BETTING APPS, GAMES ETC

HMU ON ZERO SEVEN ZERO 44258559
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

He is indirectly telling us that he didnt
This should tell you how strong Ozo and Nengi's team are .
They carried Trikky Tee and Vee to top six .

Icons spared vee some votes after she declared her support for laycon last week. He talked because of that,because someone said we were sharing votes with vee, please don't share votes with anyone again

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Goodmorning dear.
Who would have ever imagined that Tolani and bright would leave the house while Tricky T,neo and vee are still in the house?
I think the organizers are just using votes to cash out but they chose who stays and who goes.
As for Erica,she can only win if Kidd is thrown out of that house but as long as Kidd is there,i dont see her winning laycon and nengi.
Your mood rn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
flashed which action ? Someone picked up his nicker and una dey yell after knacking, after knacking. Person nor go hear word agan ni.
Naso dem dey knack for your village?. He wanted to use the bathroom so he picked up his nicker so the viewers won't see his underwear...

Bring up a valid video next time, this one says nothing

Make una keep up the good work, continue doing vigilante work, maybe one night una go catch big fish. Buh this one nor even reach crayfish

Just shut up and open that link then scroll down you'll see another video of the sex flash.

Lol grin he wanted to use the bathroom? So after pulling the trouser up did you see him leave the bed showing he's going to the bathroom? Or he used the bathroom on the bed? grin

Like WhorErica like her fans. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
garfield1:

Apart from Kidd,I don't see who else
Erica might do that, even Trikytee, even Lucy, anyone can do that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
styrese:
lol Who wouldn't need solid help..
Why not let Ozo's rich home vote him themselves cheesy
Anyways u wont understand bro undecided

Kiddwaya all the way cool

Dickwaya you mean grin, I'll see the magic you guys will perform to enter Top 5 cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
Kidd is not using her. She is using herself. That man has always been honest. I dont know her problem. To think I liked her more than any other female housemate ever.Have sex, but do it with sense
Brownsun:

and then she had to say She wont allow herself get used? When d person using her is even d one she is talking with cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Goodmorning dear.
I see ur plans angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
The earlier y'all understand your outrage on what two grown humans agree to do with their bodies will not change anything, the better for you oooooo. Awon alakori! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if it won't change anything, then why are you bothered, I know you are crying and shaking behind that keyboard as you are typing. No wonder you people are trending biggie forgive Erica. Better go and join your fellow painlites on the mountain for prayers because biggie won't change anything.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.