Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,800 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5077263 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Amen, oo.
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You can't shame the shameless, God no go shame us. cool cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by McBrooklyn(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Mariinee:
Story. Sha vote for Laycon at the finale.

That's on GOD..!! cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2020
SEEING WAT ERICA DOES, AM AFRAID I DONT WANT TO MARRY FINE WOMAN AGAIN.

I NEED THE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND ACADEMICALLY ORIENTATED TYPE.

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Norano:
So politics section is not enough for tribalism, you guys bringing tribalism to BBN really?

Cc: Dominique we don't need tribalists here o.

That's the truth, deal with it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2020
adedayoa2:
yinmu

Lol! Good morning but I no too well sha. So, be careful how your bring your tactless self into my harmless mentions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
ahhh.so after everything she still fvcked kidd.

And she's expecting Kidd to respect her? To commit to her?? This one is not normal angry

The girl is the one making herself valueless in eyes of Kidd

Upon all that happened , she was all over him throughout yesterday

Even she can't sit in saloon to make her hair cos she wants be monitoring Kidd , in the night she still donate her pvsssy once again , so how do u want this player to value u ? Yes someone can be carried away by love , but she is making it look so desperate , Kidd to me is not even ready for marriage in the next 5 yrs

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Fayar:

You sef see am na...she mess up gan

Such non chalant attitude...and she no know wetin we dey go through for am out here smiley

I dey hear say Kidd still hammer am last night. Person wey don sleep earlier.

Kidd is really her weakness.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Where's the clip?
Erica

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Mariinee:
What? lipsrsealed

Nothing embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:

Even if Ozo rests for ten weeks , he can never be bottom six .

There are levels to this shit men grin

And why are you so bothered about Ozo anyway ?

Your competitions are Prince , Trikytee and Neo .

Those are the people you should be worried about .

Free Ozo , he has no time for your 'billionaire ' grin

He doesn't even rate him .

Or are you carrying your aged rival with me , where you antagonize any one I support ?

Give yourself a rest man because I don't see you either.

It's ennui , jejune and hackneyed at this point.

Heal !
This one is typing in fear cheesy
Because I don't even remember saying he will end up in bottom 6 .... however don't be too excited about last night results, we didn't vote..most of my guys here believed he was covered.
That poll will catch fire next time...I need not talk much.
Kidd will be up with Ozo soon maybe then I will take u serious..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lol, e go happen....her fans are already trending #BiggieforgiveErica on twitter grin

I trust this year's Biggie, e no go cancel any strike
I just saw it oo. I wonder why they are begging biggie.
This morning i heard her saying she wont utter a word to Laycon, Laycon is using her to gather votes, she's d one making Laycon popular she wont let herself get used.

cheesy cheesy cheesy kent wait for her to be disqualified grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
EVEN THE BOYZ IN THE HOUSE HAVE MORE SELF CONTROL THAN ERICA.

AND I THOUGHT MEN WERE THE PROBLEM AND LACKING SELF CONTROL.

I NEVER KNEW WOMEN WERE WORST.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:

I honestly didn't see anything , abi there is another video.

I only saw kiddwaya pulling up his trousers .

There is absolutely no evidence there was any knacking .

Kayode shielded them as usual. He pulled up his trouser after he was done.

Here's when he flashed the action, then removed the camera almost immediately to face sleeping neo n vee.

https://twitter.com/Sleemzy12/status/1300260565391212546?s=20

Modified: in that same link just scroll down and you'll see the sex flash video.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
NihiIist:

It's pretty hilarious how some of them think lekan would Win this thing. You need a brand name for your show, a face for your show, an icon. Laycon is not that kind of person. All the intelligence they ve been shouting since day one, never for once have I seen it in him. He's no where near ozo in terms of intelligence. He doesn't do anything or have meaningful contributions. All he does is talk about relationships and Erica. The organizers will just pity his fans and make him reach the last 4. From there they will rearrange the whole thing. I thought this pity votes of a nonsense ended with efe's time. This is worse. Just give me 10 reasons why Lekan should win and I'll give you an housemate who thumps him in each of those reasons.

Absolute trash.

Which of the past winners provided that brand name or face?

How is Miracle better than Laycon? How is Mercy better?

Mercy obviously bleached her skin. If the organizers cared so much about picking humans without blemish, Mercy wouldn't have smelt the prize.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2020
⭕️Z⭕️

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:
SEEING WAT ERICA IS DOES, AM AFRAID I DONT WANT TO MARRY FINE WOMAN AGAIN.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
so it's true
jesuuu

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank you Vivipop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Vivipop:
Nengi and Ozo on the bed at HOH room. Ozo says he would close his eyes all through at the arena when they are playing the HOH game since he won't be able to participate. He tells Nengi that he'd like her to win and he hopes he picks the only person that would make him(Ozo) feel comfortable living them alone in the HOH.

Camera pans out.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2020
styrese:
This one is typing in fears cheesy
Because I don't even remember saying he will end up in bottom 6 .... however don't be too excited about last night results, we didn't vote..most of my guys here believed he was covered.
That poll will catch fire next time...I need not talk much.

The most kidd will get is fifth position which is not even guaranteed. Kidd will be up with Ozo but will always be below Ozo cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
That's how u people will just be typing rubbish. When did Laycon ever admit to smoking weed.?!?!
Listen neophyte, you have every right to make your contributions without crossing the line of civility.
Laycon admitted to neo and Tricky T openly on the show a few weeks back that he is more into smoking than drinking.
Neo wanted clarification on substance, and he said weed. So ask Multichoice for clips if you need validation.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Dezenazil:
https://twitter.com/ThatLankyBoi/status/1292218292669685761?s=08 this is Erica trying to kiss Laycon

How Are you sure it's this link you wanted to post?

seemed more like laycon went for it, if we are to judge.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:

Lol, there's nothing wrong in marrying a fine woman, just be very rich and comfortable. Be ready to take good care of her and spend.

A man got 2019 RX 350 for his wife on her bday....that car no go less than 18m.

Be ready to have money to spend like that, she go loyal.

But u broke and u wan marry fine woman, na ur fellow rich men go dey help u service am dts if she even agrees to marry you.

For some pretty women, u might be lucky, u won't have to really spend that much. Especially one from an equally rich home.

Just be comfortable and make her happy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Did she really say that? Wawu. I no wan dislike this gal, but she is making it difficult. Too proud. I dont like arrogance
Brownsun:
This morning i heard her saying she wont utter a word to Laycon, Laycon is using her to gather votes, she's d one making Laycon popular she wont let herself get used.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2020
majamajic:

The girl is the one making herself valueless in eyes of Kidd

Upon all that happened , she was all over him throughout yesterday

Even she can't sit in saloon to make her hair cos she wants be monitoring Kidd , in the night she still donate her pvsssy once again , so how do u want this player to value u ? Yes someone can be carried away by love , but she is making it look so desperate , Kidd to me is not even ready for marriage in the next 5 yrs
she has lost her value not just in d eyes of kidd. In d eyes of so many people. Even if u are in love, u are on national tv for christ sake. Do u have to be foolish every time??!!

I really wonder how her life outside is tho. Men will just be using her to play table tennis. angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2020
You guys should never compare nengi to that jerican of Cum again nonsense

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Blinkingbae post=93408713][/quote]

Okay. Thank you. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
styrese:
This one is typing in fear cheesy
That poll will catch fire next time..
.I need not talk much.
U dey listen to urself so?
See mumu excuse

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:
ahhh.so after everything she still fvcked kidd.

And she's expecting Kidd to respect her? To commit to her?? This one is not normal angry

I guess Kidd saw through her bs after he found out she tried to kiss laycon, dude is now ready to beat that puzzy mercilessly and if possible daily till he leaves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Demnan:
Did she really say that? Way. I no wan dislike this gal, but she is making it difficult. Too proud. I dont like arrogance

https://twitter.com/BbnaijaAnalyst/status/1300326334594416640?s=19

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:

Foolish girl, it's funny how they all look down on Laycon.

I wish the guy wins so dt she go shock or make dem evict her love interest b4 Laycon, dt one even sure.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:

There is no guarantee that the Christian and academically oriented women don't cheat too.

There are men who go for anything in skirt. So, even if you marry ugly woman, there are men out there ready to scatter the place.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Help is ask na. You brought the accusation, bring evidence. Abi have you ever heard it said the suspect brings incriminating evidence. Mttchew.
DoubleeDee:

Listen neophyte, you have every right to make your contributions without crossing the line of civility.
Laycon admitted to neo and Tricky T openly on the show a few weeks back that he is more into smoking than drinking.
Neo wanted clarification on substance, and he said weed. So ask Multichoice for clips if you need validation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5350) (5351) (5352) (5353) (5354) (5355) (5356) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.