Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5009455 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2020
What is dikkwaya feeding her everyday. her smile says it all
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Am a superion, but am voting kiddwaya this week...Kidd is a very likeable person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2020
I hope you guys are voting Nengi? Don't depend on anybody or allies. Nengi only have you guys. Don't vote to save her. Vote to make a statement on that poll.

Leave this place and go hustle numbers to vote her. Please don't stop, keep pumping in the votes. It can never be too much. The game is very tough now and Nengi doesn't have any wealthy celebrity to give millions for her. You are all she has.

Put up your stake as a Ninja and as a Nengi lover now. If you aren't voting every minute of the day, you are not a Ninja, Ninjas don't rest, Ninja are brave and consistent, Ninjas don't conform to pressures, Ninjas do the most with limited resources....Vote Nengi none stop.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2020
He is my second choice after laycon any day anytime.
I like him a lot.
If you look outside of sex thing between Erica and him. you will know that he is a great guy.
elegantslayer:
Am a superion, but am voting kiddwaya this week...Kidd is a very likeable person

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2020
Icons, less talk more vote. After voting we shall come back for all talk about our boy.

Of lay lay of Laycon!! grin grin

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Brighto, Tolanibaj and Wathoni fans please vote TrickyTee.

#TrickyTee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2020
QueenCookie:
Good morning world!

I put up Nengi's picture on my WhatsApp status for the first time last night. I woke to tens of chats this morning...

"Ah, so you want to vote this girl that has been frolicking with a billonaire?"
"So you are part of the people encouraging sex on live TV?"
"I thought so highly of you, how could you vote this girl that does not have self control"
"Babe, put down that post on your status, you are embarrassing us"....

Tens of messages! Guess what? Majority of people think Nengi has been the one doing all the things whoreica has been doing. These people don't know, they see her and immidiately condemn her because of her sultry looks. I have been doing plenty of explanation since, correcting their assumptions and mistakes, they all felt bad and promised to vote her.

Listen Ninjas and all Nengi lovers, put up her pix on your WhatsApp status. You may think its going overboard but it isn't, some people need to know who the real Queen is. Don't let Nengi suffer for the things a certain slut has been doing.

Put up her picture and encourage people to vote for her, it will go a long way please.

Vote Nengi!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:

[/b]

They don't know

And it's kinda painful

I've spent more time defending Erica here.... writing long epistles than I ever did for kidd

.... to the point that someone might mistake me for her fan..... you can check my whole posts for the season

team Erica are starting to take us for a fool

even when her team members were loosing faith in the girl and decamping... I kept the moral support up for them

tell me who else they got aside WDG? whose got their backs?

daily we buy fights here that arent even ours.... just so the poor girl isn't decampaigned unfairly

I think I will just dey my dey going forward and watch things unfold.... undecided

I survived this betrayal last season.... and I am not about to let history repeat itself again lipsrsealed
Don't worry dear
Team elites are solidly behind wdg
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2020
lovedoctor26:
laycon gat hardcore fans sha,,, make I spare d guy sum votes since Ozo isn't up.

You'll enjoy for 600 years

Enter nearest shopping complex,buy anything
When they ask for money
Tell them you're an iCon they'll understand

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2020
lovedoctor26:
laycon gat hardcore fans sha,,, make I spare d guy sum votes since Ozo isn't up.

Vote TrickyTee too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
QueenCookie:
Good morning world!

I put up Nengi's picture on my WhatsApp status for the first time last night. I woke to tens of chats this morning...

"Ah, so you want to vote this girl that has been frolicking with a billonaire?"
"So you are part of the people encouraging sex on live TV?"
"I thought so highly of you, how could you vote this girl that does not have self control"
"Babe, put down that post on your status, you are embarrassing us"....

Tens of messages! Guess what? Majority of people think Nengi has been the one doing all the things whoreica has been doing. These people don't know, they see her and immidiately condemn her because of her sultry looks. I have been doing plenty of explanation since, correcting their assumptions and mistakes, they all felt bad and promised to vote her.

Listen Ninjas and all Nengi lovers, put up her pix on your WhatsApp status. You may think its going overboard but it isn't, some people need to know who the real Queen is. Don't let Nengi suffer for the things a certain slut has been doing.

Put up her picture and encourage people to vote for her, it will go a long way please.

Vote Nengi!!!
You are yet to tell us what they really said..cos I don't see d reasons why someone who has been watching BBN would think Nengi is Erica..unless u want to tell us they don't watch d show which means u are lying cos they wouldn't have known whats happening on d show..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
gracechellar:
a

women are scum

Yes.
Especially your mother and sisters
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
elegantslayer:
Am a superion, but am voting kiddwaya this week... Kidd is a very likeable person
Truth right there!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:

we are not interested undecided
Smart men don't allow strange women spoil their bro game....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Khenga1:
Since my Royal Omo oba is safe from eviction this week and Ozo (although Ozo deh misbehave too much sha) is also safe this week. Who do I dash my votes for the week? grin

You'll enjoy for 600 years
Laycon pls
Laycon pls
Laycon pls

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2020
Cubana chief priest right now grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Wait , I have a question..

Shebi it’s 100Votes per sim?

I have done 100votes for a particular sim and I decided to add two more to check something, they still deducted money sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Threebear:

Why does people's likes and shares bother you so much.
This is like the 100th time you're mentioning this ?

It's like you're angry that people are getting likes .
Really speaks so much about the kind of human being you are .
Imagine being so jealous , that you keep dissecting such a useless thing as likes .
I pity the people that know you in real life , because if something as irrelevant as likes is making you so antsy, I wonder how you feel about people around you that are actually making real money .

Now listen and listen well , saying people are only supporting Laycon because of likes is one of the most clueless things I've ever heard - not surprising coming from you.

I didn't use to like that boy , I've grown quite fond of him .
He's very competitive , which is something I value in people .
He's a team player.
He gives his all in whatever he's doing .
He's not letting his physical impediments put him down.
He's a good person .
He's kind hearted and generous .
He gets along very well with others.
He's not vindictive .
He's forgiving and extremely loyal to his friends .

If all the afromentioned isn't enough to convince you that some people genuinely love Laycon , then you need to get help fast because you're definitely losing it .
I pity those close to her in reality, if her online life is same as offline... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2020
elegantslayer:
You are yet to tell us what they really said..cos I don't see d reasons why someone who has been watching BBN would think Nengi is Erica..unless u want to

They don't watch BBNaija, they only hear from news and hearssays, most don't bother with the videos. They only hear, "some girl had sex in BBhouse"....I don't know where they get the assumptions that Nengi was the one that has been having sex nonstop"

Whatever sha, I have dropped explanations and proofs.

Time to vote....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Kaxmytex:

Laycon go dey shout get sense upandan to all housemate, it's not an insult, it's an advice.
Erica fvcked up by letting ebuka messed up with her head.
Ebuka tried messing up with vee's head, that one now i still dey await her drama..

Abeg, Ebuka for ballon d'or, the guy na sabi guy..

She didn't fûck up. She's a human being and words can get to her just like everyone one of us. Do you think Erica is an all-seeing God that sees and knows everything? Do you think she doesn't have emotions? Erica feels hurt, sad, angry and betrayed that the kissing ish with Laycon had happened a couple of times and she can't ever remember being drunk again to do with Laycon, and when she met Laycon to explain it, Laycon shunned the discussion. She's allowed to feel hurt. I know I would. I know you would too.

When Ebuka shook that table, I said it that Erica must meet Laycon to set the record straight. Erica is someone that loves to be cool with everyone. Erica doesn't like making enemies without trying to make friends yet.

Erica reached out to Nengi FIRST in the first week to tell her about how she felt about them being distant. When it later continued, she left it as it was. They are not close but they are cool with each other.

Erica reached out to Eric FIRST when Lilo got evicted to try to patch things up because they knew outside the house and became distant when Lilo came into the picture. She wasn't an enemy with him but still mad the move

Erica reached out to Wathoni twice before the incident that night, and still reached out to her codedly when she was Erica's biggie in that task.

Erica reached out to Vee on Sunday last two weeks after she got a hint of what Vee told Laycon despite knowing Vee disliked her.

Erica kept reaching out to Laycon to get them to still be on talking terms, even involving others HMs and Kidd too.

So, Erica didn't just get to this point where she doesn't rate Laycon anymore. It came from a place of feeling betrayed. She just had a nice discussion with Laycon on Saturday night and this issue came up the next day. How do you think she'd feel? Erica is a walking bad of emotions and always break down for even silly things. So, when Laycon refused to clarify the couple of occasions she tried to kiss him, Erica cancelled whatever friendship or respect see had for him. Yesterday was the first time I've heard Erica call Laycon a liar and that's because he couldn't tell her when other incidents happened.

This ish has been building up for weeks. I saw it coming. I predicted it as well. Erica has always been fond of Laycon in a non-romantic manner. Erica has told Biggie and even Kidd that the person that she'd trust the most to have her back is Laycon. So, when things took turn for the worst, it was okay for her to feel this betrayed. She didn't expect what Ebuka said to come from her trusted friend. Brighto and Tbaj just left, she only has Kidd now. She just hurt. She's human and not perfect. I just wish Laycon had, had that talk with Erica, maybe Erica wouldn't have felt betrayed as she's feeling.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Munzy14:

Smart men don't allow strange women small their bro game....
Omo king Solomon! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2020
Vee: What are we eating?
Neo: I want to eat pancakes, eggs and baked beans
Vee: You have to go and make it yourself
Neo: please na. Okay do the egg na (while she walks away o)
Local man haf suffered o just because of UK visa grin grin. He think say na one of him area girls wey go make breakfast for am before he wake up undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2020
[img][/img]
Ebuka78:

This is the secret bro...

Lucy isn't hopeful of herself. Instead of giving votes or not nominating an hopeful person, a person that says she knows she is up, there is no need but to nominate the person.

Some of the house mates nominated Lucy simply because she is always doubting herself.

I don't know if you get me bro.

I know you are an Erica fan, but the truth still remains: Erica is lost.

She doesn't think straight especially when with Kiddwaya.

She said after kidd, brighto, tolani, it is Trikytee, but she ended up choosing Prince.

When asked she looked for a way to clear it by saying it is because prince had been trying to reach the top.

Her fans say because Tolani was Prince's bestie....

Does that make sense at all. She doesn't know where she stand and it is a clear view she is gonna lose her game.

After Big bro house, kidd go japa go london.

Only if you Erica fans knew the type of babe Kidd rolls with, Una go shock.

Well come Sunday, Only one housemate is going, from there Top 10 are gonna be written on the book.

When one goes on Sunday, then we have Top 10. Then on Monday, another way of eviction would emerge.

You mean one housemate will leave on Sunday??
How will they evict 5 people in a week before the final 5

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2020
scondy:

major error from the team was always buying fight wey no concern them...that blurred the line of the team....so now Erica is the fav of the 2... Now he is seen as the hindrance to erica getting to finals....and it doesnt help that same erica always barmouth Kidd. she has been doing it from week 2. Infact that was the reason I stopped liking her.

Then she would gist with Kidd, blush and all . Then when she is with others she kept making it seem like he has nothing but sexual value. The first time she said it....I looked at it from her angle and felt she is at that age where she is looking for something substantial. But as the days rolled by, I realized she was just talking to pass herself off as a sensible person whereas she no get one iota of sense.

Then again , i realized the image she keeps projecting about Kidd is false. The dude is smart. He isnt going deep with u cos the vibe u gave out was sexual.

So, in all honesty ...Erica is the one doing Kidd dirty. And from what I have come to know about her....its intentional. The babe knows what she is doing.

Her plan with laycon was to keep him as a puppy that would have her back and always do her bidding. And he kinda fell for it for the most part. No be him fault na...he see fine geh. Thankfully, his head is fully in the game now.
Okay this is new cheesy
I thought Kidd was the one using Erica grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Bibidear:

do I need a desktop to change it to desktop mode ... please tell me how to change it to desktop mode

No! Press the 3 dots on top your browser and click on change to desktop site

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2020
elegantslayer:
You are yet to tell us what they really said..cos I don't see d reasons why someone who has been watching BBN would think Nengi is Erica..unless u want to tell us they don't watch d show which means u are lying cos they wouldn't have known whats happening on d show..

Believe that one at your own risk.

Nengi is up for eviction yet she chose to drag Erica instead of campaigning for Nengi.

Icons have dominated the last 20 pages,one would expect ninjas to do the same but the want to slander Erica that's not up for eviction. I pray laycon tops Nengi with like 30% so their eyes go open.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2020
youngpresidooo:
He is my second choice after laycon any day anytime.
I like him a lot.
If you look outside of sex thing between Erica and him. you will know that he is a great guy.
I don't even know even why people are taking d sex thing too serious,even when its so obvious they are both in a relationship in that house and besides they are adults..with or without sex,Kidd is a very likeable person..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Beorn for President, person like you no go dey corrupt....you be correct person. Erica is really angry with the 'couple of times comment' and the fact that he chose not to talk about it got her even more infuriated.... grin

Abeg, drop small vote for Laycon, dem go settle their wahala after reunion, she'd be out and see that Laycon truly did everything he did cos he was crazy about her.

When you truly love a girl, you keep mentioning her to everyone who cares to listen. cheesy grin

Thanks

Yes. Erica is hurt coz of that comment but mostly coz Laycon didn't want to clarify it. If Laycon had tried to explain to Erica what happened, that maybe the "couple of other times" came from discussions with other HMs, she wouldn't have felt this way. Laycon and Erica were still cool till Ebuka came with that useless mission that wasn't necessary. She cried after the eviction and went to meet Laycon, and Laycon didn't want to have the discussion with her. Laycon's reasons maybe legit, but I understand why Erica would feel betrayed. I just hope Laycon would later meet her and clarify everything cos TBH, I love Erica and Laycon together and I still believe, Laycon is the best friend Erica could've had in that house.

I'm voting Laycon. No worry about that. I love the guy. I made my promise and I'll keep my word. I got legit hurt when he lost yesterday and nearly cried. He wanted it really bad. Seeing him sad and sober in the garden hurt me too. I'm definitely voting him. No-one can change my mind.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2020
lovedoctor26:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:
#Wayademgeng

the handwriting is clearly on the wall.

this is upon us.... nobody will vote kidd for us

we can't rely on any team now.... we have no alliance

if you truly enjoy Kidd on the show and want to continue to watch him.... pls vote for him

this show is to entertain us and help us relax and laugh after our day's work

if he has ever entertained you, pls drop a vote for him

I am not asking any team to help.... I am asking those without favorites but who understand what the show is about and enjoys watching it

people....who just want to have fun and are not vested on the outcome of the show

pls come forth for us

we need you to keep the show interesting for us all by keeping lively ones in

thank you very much.
comedy...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Threebear:

Why does people's likes and shares bother you so much.
This is like the 100th time you're mentioning this ?

It's like you're angry that people are getting likes .
Really speaks so much about the kind of human being you are .
Imagine being so jealous , that you keep dissecting such a useless thing as likes .
I pity the people that know you in real life , because if something as irrelevant as likes is making you so antsy, I wonder how you feel about people around you that are actually making real money .

Now listen and listen well , saying people are only supporting Laycon because of likes is one of the most clueless things I've ever heard - not surprising coming from you.

I didn't use to like that boy , I've grown quite fond of him .
He's very competitive , which is something I value in people .
He's a team player.
He gives his all in whatever he's doing .
He's not letting his physical impediments put him down.
He's a good person .
He's kind hearted and generous .
He gets along very well with others.
He's not vindictive .
He's forgiving and extremely loyal to his friends .

If all the afromentioned isn't enough to convince you that some people genuinely love Laycon , then you need to get help fast because you're definitely losing it .

Tiribear durling... Gdmrn. I am just loving u this season. Thank you o jare

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2020
rationalmind:
Cubana chief priest right now grin

Lmaoo. I didn't even remember that one

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.