Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5006524 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Threebear:

Why does people's likes and shares bother you so much.
This is like the 100th time you're mentioning this ?

It's like you're angry that people are getting likes .
Really speaks so much about the kind of human being you are .
Imagine being so jealous , that you keep dissecting such a useless thing as likes .
I pity the people that know you in real life , because if something as irrelevant as likes is making you so antsy, I wonder how you feel about people around you that are actually making real money .

Now listen and listen well , saying people are only supporting Laycon because of likes is one of the most clueless things I've ever heard - not surprising coming from you.

I didn't use to like that boy , I've grown quite fond of him .
He's very competitive , which is something I value in people .
He's a team player.
He gives his all in whatever he's doing .
He's not letting his physical impediments put him down.
He's a good person .
He's kind hearted and generous .
He gets along very well with others.
He's not vindictive .
He's forgiving and extremely loyal to his friends .

If all the afromentioned isn't enough to convince you that some people genuinely love Laycon , then you need to get help fast because you're definitely losing it .
gbam

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Team Nengi vote o .

On Sunday the whole chart will be shown .

Imagine seeing Nengi at number 1 .

You know the number of bandwagoners she'll get ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by holarmiday(f): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Good morning Icons

Icons, FOCUS on LAYCON only

Our GOAL is to "VOTE Laycon" to 32052.

2k sms votes n 4000 online votes now, more still coming

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2020
so the newest complaint in town is number of likes cheesy

Abeg keep calm and VOTE Laycon to 32052

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

Yes. Erica is hurt coz of that comment but mostly coz Laycon didn't want to clarify it. If Laycon had tried to explain to Erica what happened, that maybe the "couple of other times" came from discussions with other HMs, she wouldn't have felt this way. Laycon and Erica were still cool till Ebuka came with that useless mission that wasn't necessary. She cried after the eviction and went to meet Laycon, and Laycon didn't want to have the discussion with her. Laycon's reasons maybe legit, but I understand why Erica would feel betrayed. I just hope Laycon would later meet her and clarify everything cos TBH, I love Erica and Laycon together and I still believe, Laycon is the best friend Erica could've had in that house.

I'm voting Laycon. No worry about that. I love the guy. I made my promise and I'll keep my word. I got legit hurt when he lost yesterday and nearly cried. He wanted it really bad. Seeing sad an sober in the garden hurt me too. I'm definitely voting him. No-one can change my mind.
Not even the Hawk? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

Loud it!!!!!!!!
Elites are for Erica alone!
This is really unfair from you tatina.
As far as this week is concerned,Erica isn't up and the closest ally she has is Kidd.
This isn't about shipping kiddrica sef.
Kiddwaya is practically the only guy that has Erica's back in the house.
If you're not going to vote Kidd,the least you can do is to dead that decampaigning strategy against Kidd.
Even Erica said that her fans should cover for Kidd so that he doesn't have to worry about being evicted.
If you can't grant her wish,at least free others that want to do so.
Peace smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

Yes. Erica is hurt coz of that comment but mostly coz Laycon didn't want to clarify it. If Laycon had tried to explain to Erica what happened, that maybe the "couple of other times" came from discussions with other HMs, she wouldn't have felt this way. Laycon and Erica were still cool till Ebuka came with that useless mission that wasn't necessary. She cried after the eviction and went to meet Laycon, and Laycon didn't want to have the discussion with her. Laycon's reasons maybe legit, but I understand why Erica would feel betrayed. I just hope Laycon would later meet her and clarify everything cos TBH, I love Erica and Laycon together and I still believe, Laycon is the best friend Erica could've had in that house.

I'm voting Laycon. No worry about that. I love the guy. I made my promise and I'll keep my word. I got legit hurt when he lost yesterday and nearly cried. He wanted it really bad. Seeing sad an sober in the garden hurt me too. I'm definitely voting him. No-one can change me mind.
600 years of enjoyment for you kiss kiss

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Bomboiy:

Believe that one at your own risk.

Nengi is up for eviction yet she chose to drag Erica instead of campaigning for Nengi.

Icons have dominated the last 20 pages,one would expect ninjas to do the same but the want to slander Erica that's not up for eviction. I pray laycon tops Nengi with like 30% so their eyes go open.
I just tire o,they won't face their favourites,they just keep dragging the girl unnecessarily, and they say she's not d diva of the show...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Threebear:
Team Nengi vote o .

On Sunday the whole chart will be shown .

Imagine seeing Nengi at number 1 .

You know the number of bandwagoners she'll get ?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I hope erica's fans have sense

I will never call una elites, cause nothing about una deserve such title

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

I'm voting Laycon. No worry about that. I love the guy. I made my promise and I'll keep my word. I got legit hurt when he lost yesterday and nearly cried. He wanted it really bad. Seeing sad an sober in the garden hurt me too. I'm definitely voting him. No-one can change me mind.
Thanks for keeping it 100% for the homie, Laycon. Nice 1 my froddNation comrade. grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:
Elites,I'm begging you guys to focus on Erica alone if you really love her.
She came into that house alone and if disqualification happens, she'll leave alone while her supposed boo flirts with whomever and moves on.
Erica deserves to win this money because she's paid her dues!
Her reputation,emotions,tears,actions,even the backlash she's received from critics wont affect her so much if she wins the money and for her to win,she needs to go solo!
Please,save your money for next week or if you most use your online votes, give them to tricky T please.
Thank you.
Finally Person wey really like Erica

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

She didn't fûck up. She's a human being and words can get to her just like everyone one of us. Do you think Erica is an all-seeing God that sees and knows everything? Do you think she doesn't have emotions? Erica feels hurt, sad, angry and betrayed that the kissing ish with Laycon had happened a couple of times and she can't ever remember being drunk again to do with Laycon, and when she met Laycon to explain it, Laycon shunned the discussion. She's allowed to feel hurt. I know I would. I know you would too.

When Ebuka shook that table, I said it that Erica must meet Laycon to set the record straight. Erica is someone that loves to be cool with everyone. Erica doesn't like making enemies without trying to make friends yet.

Erica reached out to Nengi FIRST in the first week to tell her about how she felt about them being distant. When it later continued, she left it as it was. They are not close but they are cool with each other.

Erica reached out to Eric FIRST when Lilo got evicted to try to patch things up because they knew outside the house and became distant when Lilo came into the picture. She wasn't an enemy with him but still mad the move

Erica reached out to Wathoni twice before the incident that night, and still reached out to her codedly when she was Erica's biggie in that task.

Erica reached out to Vee on Sunday last two weeks after she got a hint of what Vee told Laycon despite knowing Vee disliked her.

Erica kept reaching out to Laycon to get them to still be on talking terms, even involving others HMs and Kidd too.

So, Erica didn't just get to this point where she doesn't rate Laycon anymore. It came from a place of feeling betrayed. She just had a nice discussion with Laycon on Saturday night and this issue came up the next day. How do you think she'd feel? Erica is a walking bad of emotions and always break down for even silly things. So, when Laycon refused to clarify the couple of occasions she tried to kiss him, Erica cancelled whatever friendship or respect see had for him. Yesterday was the first time I've heard Erica call Laycon a liar and that's because he couldn't tell her when other incidents happened.

This ish has been building up for weeks. I saw it coming. I predicted it as well. Erica has always been fond of Laycon in a non-romantic manner. Erica has told Biggie and even Kidd that the person that she'd trust the most to have her back is Laycon. So, when things took turn for the worst, it was okay for her to feel this betrayed. She didn't expect what Ebuka said to come from her trusted friend. Brighto and Tbaj just left, she only has Kidd now. She just hurt. She's human and not perfect. I just wish Laycon had, had that talk with Erica, maybe Erica wouldn't have felt betrayed as she's feeling.

Am a laycon fan and I must say this is well thought out...you explained so well without any insult or shade to anyone

That's how supporters should be...

I'd have reacted same way Erica did but I won't go to the extreme end of nominating him for eviction,someone that we use to be very close...
I'm someone that when I fight,I leave room for reunion and forgiveness,
so I don't treach my friends...when we have argument, I'll definitely feel hurt,I might stop reaching out to you,but my loyalty will remain untouched....

I'm not angry she nominated Laycon ,
Firstly its a game not a family reunion,
And secondly she reserves the right to nominate anyone...
But her nomination of Laycon along with vee has an undertone of disgust for what the two did to her,
But she's a lady,
I understand why that got to her so much,that she had no choice than to nominate them(ladies tend to take things too personal,vee did same to laycon by stopping to talk to him)
..am sure if any of the two leaves She'll feel bad...

She wouldn't have nominated Laycon if Laycon had cleared the air on the matter to her

But still and still
Its a game
Everyman for himself
VoteLaycon

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:

You know the funny thing?

They are the only team getting testimonies..... cheesy

"Before I was for so and so but now I am for laycon" - 20likes

"before I didn't like the boi, but now I do"- 18 likes

" I've never voted for laycon, but from now I will" - 30likes

" I've left team so and so..... icons welcome me" - 40 likes

cheesy cheesy..... I swear these herds are funny people gan!

somehow it's only their team that receive decampee fans from other teams cheesy

people use them to feel relevant and inclusive here.... cos the surest way to get noticed or rake in likes is to mention his name

..... I mean this is aside people who have multiple accounts posting and responding to themselves

Sunday would be quite revealing.... just that other top contenders are not up...

we watch!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Omo king Solomon! grin
drake go back to your polling unit immediately... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2020
elegantslayer:
Am a superion, but am voting kiddwaya this week...Kidd is a very likeable person
Really?
wow
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2020
ICONS! Please, don't let your campaign end here.....

Please, make the move!

SMS- Vote Laycon to 32052

#AllVotesForLaycon
#AllVotesForLaycon
#AllVotesForLaycon
#AllVotesForLaycon
#AllVotesForLaycon

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realtalk19: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

We go again today....with SMS votes....No resting, it is too late to back down now, Laycon has no one else aside us, we've started voting since week 2, no rest, we can't afford to stop now

Laycon is locking down bbn this year.

#layconforthewin#

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2020
wisdomremz:
Wait , I have a question..

Shebi it’s 100Votes per sim?

I have done 100votes for a particular sim and I decided to add two more to check something, they still deducted money sad

And they won't count that extra ₦60 you dashed them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mdyy(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2020
SMS next...

ICONS don't brag.

We Move���

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2020
Munzy14:

drake go back to your polling unit immediately... cheesy
Sir, Yes Sir!!!(GTA style)

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Not even the Hawk? cheesy

My baby is okay with my decision. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Crixxx:
Is Neo making top 5?

Because seems no one will ever nominate that boy o. He will just just cruise to the finale
Yes he will surely be in the final
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Mdyy:
SMS next...

ICONS don't brag.

We Move���

Switch to desktop mode and give him the remaining 100. No votes should be lost.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:
if your pikin whan drink acid, you go give am

I love Nairalanders

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
This is really unfair from you tatina.
As far as this week is concerned,Erica isn't up and the closest ally she has is Kidd.
This isn't about shipping kiddrica sef.
Kiddwaya is practically the only guy that has Erica's back in the house.
If you're not going to vote Kidd,the least you can do is to dead that decampaigning strategy against Kidd.
Even Erica said that her fans should cover for Kidd so that he doesn't have to worry about being evicted.
If you can't grant her wish,at least free others that want to do so.
Peace smiley
Don't mind her....till I naked swear for her and her likes angry sad angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

She didn't fûck up. She's a human being and words can get to her just like everyone one of us. Do you think Erica is an all-seeing God that sees and knows everything? Do you think she doesn't have emotions? Erica feels hurt, sad, angry and betrayed that the kissing ish with Laycon had happened a couple of times and she can't ever remember being drunk again to do with Laycon, and when she met Laycon to explain it, Laycon shunned the discussion. She's allowed to feel hurt. I know I would. I know you would too.

When Ebuka shook that table, I said it that Erica must meet Laycon to set the record straight. Erica is someone that loves to be cool with everyone. Erica doesn't like making enemies without trying to make friends yet.

Erica reached out to Nengi FIRST in the first week to tell her about how she felt about them being distant. When it later continued, she left it as it was. They are not close but they are cool with each other.

Erica reached out to Eric FIRST when Lilo got evicted to try to patch things up because they knew outside the house and became distant when Lilo came into the picture. She wasn't an enemy with him but still mad the move

Erica reached out to Wathoni twice before the incident that night, and still reached out to her codedly when she was Erica's biggie in that task.

Erica reached out to Vee on Sunday last two weeks after she got a hint of what Vee told Laycon despite knowing Vee disliked her.

Erica kept reaching out to Laycon to get them to still be on talking terms, even involving others HMs and Kidd too.

So, Erica didn't just get to this point where she doesn't rate Laycon anymore. It came from a place of feeling betrayed. She just had a nice discussion with Laycon on Saturday night and this issue came up the next day. How do you think she'd feel? Erica is a walking bad of emotions and always break down for even silly things. So, when Laycon refused to clarify the couple of occasions she tried to kiss him, Erica cancelled whatever friendship or respect see had for him. Yesterday was the first time I've heard Erica call Laycon a liar and that's because he couldn't tell her when other incidents happened.

This ish has been building up for weeks. I saw it coming. I predicted it as well. Erica has always been fond of Laycon in a non-romantic manner. Erica has told Biggie and even Kidd that the person that she'd trust the most to have her back is Laycon. So, when things took turn for the worst, it was okay for her to feel this betrayed. She didn't expect what Ebuka said to come from her trusted friend. Brighto and Tbaj just left, she only has Kidd now. She just hurt. She's human and not perfect. I just wish Laycon had, had that talk with Erica, maybe Erica wouldn't have felt betrayed as she's feeling.
Lolz..
Seriously, u want him to talk to erica at that moment to clearify wetin, with that countenance on her face, knowing full well she's on two and a half strike..

You no even like ur erica.

The last thing laycon want right now is to be the guy that got Erica Disqualified.

Laycon is smart with that move, silence is golden.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

My baby is okay with my decision. tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mdyy(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Immediately
genius43:

Switch to desktop mode and give him the remaining 100. No votes should be lost.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Mdyy:
SMS next...

ICONS don't brag.

We Move���
cover your number. sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Simran94:

If you believe this then you must be totally clueless when it comes to women affairs
For some reason you just assumed I'm a dude. How daft
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2020
They nominated Lucy not just because they dislike her, but because they feel she's a huge threat for the grand prize. Gbas Gbos has been leading in the other seasons, so Lucy not appearing in bottom 4 gave them the impression that the viewers are hugely behind her since she's the only one causing troubles. They believe she's so strong just same way they couldn't believe Ka3na was going to leave so early

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) (5536) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.