Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5059482 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) (7733) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Branzy:

I'm a Neo fan but that vee babe is getting on my nerves with her bad vibes. Neo needs to come home. We need to wash his eyes

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2020
observer222:
This old fool is still here
Doing what he knows how to do Best
Which is foolish himself
Better go and work so your children won't trun out to be like you

The snake is here again... miscreant that was claiming to be thatigboman but got exposed...shame on you

Your children will end up like you...no 2 ways about it

Deal with it phool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Bulldozer90:
It was obvious this year's show had something unusual about it. The integrity was seriously compromised. Laycon was excused from competing for tasks when he had injury unlike ozo and nengi who insisted. He was not allowed for morning walk out and was even told by biggie to eat more often. Look at the way the social misfit vee was allowed to abuse ozo yesterday for trying to nominate her. she called him a "bastard" and she was protected as usual. This year's show is such a mess!

Don't quote me.

So you were also blind when Vee was excused when she was sick?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
OMONGBALI:
So he is looking for pity and didn't bring it up when housemates were introducing themselves? He had to wait till Midway through the last week when he could have been disqualified for so many weeks, before admitting it when a conversation came up around it? I wonder why people reason upside down.
The famous Albert Einstein once reiterated that human stupidity is infinite!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
igasiboy98:
https://twitter.com/theonlyfederal/status/1308660992050630656?s=20

Watch the above video. Erika knew all along and still used it to bodyshame him

That girl wicked pass devil
“Laycon I'm sorry, I do not hate you, I’m sorry for the horrible words I said to you and I’m sorry to everyone who watched the show” but Pity party Fc will not leave Ngozi alone even after her disqualification!!
What else do you want?
Do you people want her blood?
Focus on your winner and leave her alone!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
"So Laycorn has SC"
Awwwwn cheesy awwwwn cheesy cheesy
And he didn't tell me
"I will punish him with 10000000 votes for that"

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

All na con grin

And Dora's big breast woes is not a scam
So this isn't a scam and Laycon's genotype is?
Aren't they both natural?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Everything laycon is Trending this morning..

Na wa o!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:
Miscreants are at it again...using their fave problem to insult others
They just want to drag Erica.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Bulldozer90:
It was obvious this year's show had something unusual about it. The integrity was seriously compromised. Laycon was excused from competing for tasks when he had injury unlike ozo and nengi who insisted. He was not allowed for morning walk out and was even told by biggie to eat more often. Look at the way the social misfit vee was allowed to abuse ozo yesterday for trying to nominate her. she called him a "bastard" and she was protected as usual. This year's show is such a mess!

Don't quote me.
I've not really been watching the show like dat since OZO exit.

pliz who and who are present wen she called OZO bastard,like what was the convo about?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Some peeps on this thread are just simply put dumb all in the name of hating on laycon

The Housemates were discussing on genotypes
Laycon didn't say he's SC from no where
All of them were mentioning their genotypes

Do you expect him to lie about his? And say he's AA

Something that you will later use against him in the future

He didn't say he's SC for pity votes

It's too late at this stage to get pity votes

Laycon has never played on pity votes,
Without this declaration, he's still going to win by a wide margin

Y'all should let that sink in
Know this and know peace

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Erica rejected Ikorodu wizkid, they dragged her and the obsession started
Now she has rejected money and car, they are still dragging her
Isn’t she allowed to make a choice?!?
That’s why she said, wherever I am trouble seems to find me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
Everything laycon is Trending this morning..

Na wa o!
Your fave nko?
grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
When I said Erica is pure evil yesterday and worse than Vee
I knew what I was saying

She even knew, and still used it to body shame him
Just like she use wathoni's child to score cheap points

She's not just petty, she's evil

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Dotez:

I've not really been watching the show like dat since OZO exit.

pliz who and who are present wen she called OZO bastard,like what was the convo about?

https://twitter.com/beautyfulyloved/status/1308440110053175296?s=19

She called Ozo a bastardd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayer: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:
"So Laycorn has SC"
Awwwwn cheesy awwwwn cheesy cheesy
And he didn't tell me
"I will punish him with 10000000 votes for that"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Normally BBN usually do medicals for potential housemates but due to the covid 19, they were asked to do the medicals themselves and submit the results. The only thing BBN did was to quarantine them for 14 days and that was all. The medicals was to be done by the HMs individually before the quarantine. I know this because prince is my boy and I was there when he did his.. For laycon to be in that house means he must have forged a medical certificate. He used a false medical result. He deserves to be disqualified for this. Who knows if he might be carrying HIV self coz his extreme skinny body looks like something that resulted form AIDS and a history of tuberculosis. Laycon is not a deserving winner of this.

I concur
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

All na con grin

And Dora's big breast woes is not a scam
N Laycon genotype is ?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2020
I really can't believe what I am reading on this forum.

Have Nigerians lost all compassion? I honestly cannot believe that some people are cashing in on Laycon's revelation to either campaign for or decampaign him, discredit the Big Brother Naija franchise, or even mention other HMs names. I thought this would be taken profoundly.

Forget about everything, Laycon has been loved from day 1 for so many reasons. He has had the opportunity to talk about this time and time again but he didn't. He was asked point blank and he revealed it. It's so sad to see people using his revelation as a tool to either support or attack him.

Have you no shame for yourself? Your dislike for Laycon shouldn't make you forgo all reasoning.

Some things are IMPORTANT! Some things are PROFOUND!

Think for yourselves! Don't be sheep!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

I can see you have an idea of SCD, but not understanding of SCD.

The Main Types Of Sickle Cell Disease:

Hemoglobin SS Disease
Hemoglobin SS disease is the most common and most severe type of sickle cell disease. It occurs when you inherit the hemoglobin S gene mutation from both parents. In this type, the body only produces hemoglobin S. This type is often called “sickle cell anemia.”

Hemoglobin SB 0 (Beta Zero) Thalassemia
Hemoglobin S beta zero thalassemia occurs when you inherit the hemoglobin beta S gene from one parent and a hemoglobin beta0 thalassemia gene mutation from the other parent. It has similar symptoms to hemoglobin SS disease and is also called sickle cell anemia because the body only produces hemoglobin S.

Hemoglobin SC Disease
Hemoglobin SC disease is the second most common type of sickle cell disease. It occurs when you inherit the hemoglobin beta S gene from one parent and the hemoglobin C gene from the other. Individuals with hemoglobin SC disease may have similar symptoms to individuals with hemoglobin SS disease. However, the symptoms may be less severe.

Hemoglobin SB+ (Beta) Thalassemia
Hemoglobin SB+ (beta) thalassemia occurs when you inherit the hemoglobin beta S gene from one parent and a hemoglobin beta plus thalassemia gene from the other parent. In this type, some normal beta hemoglobin is produced, but in reduced amounts. Because the body produces some normal hemoglobin, this form of sickle cell disease is less severe than hemoglobin SS disease. Symptoms are usually milder than hemoglobin SS or SC disease, but complications can still develop.

Hemoglobin SD, Hemoglobin SE, And Hemoglobin SO
These types of sickle cell disease are less common and are usually less severe.
Go through the source you copied the information you posted here probably

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/hemoglobin-sc-disease
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:
So now they are saying Erica knows about it

Laycon I salute you....pity votes loading
kwa kwa kwa kwa
The same Erica who became friends with laycon when every other housemate avoided him like a filthy rag?
Let them continue!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:

Your fave nko?
grin cheesy

He's also my fave! tongue tongue tongue

Oya Kee yaself!....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Skepticus: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Erica is lucky she didn't touch Laycon that night, she would have been arrested for murder.

Bbn organizers should do better next year.

Allowing a sickle cell patient in the show was very wrong.

BBN organizers should do thorough psychological tests on housemates before letting them in, so we don't have manic, bipolar, nymphomanic, borderline personality madness being displayed in the house.

Laycon's life and that of the other housemates were in danger after being threatened with death by a psychologically-damaged lady who should be in a strait jacket at the asylum. Not BBN.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
When I said Erica is pure evil yesterday and worse than Vee
I knew what I was saying

She even knew, and still used it to body shame him
Just like she use wathoni's child to score cheap points

She's not just petty, she's evil
Yes she knew

Hence she told him to go and take his drugs and he would not live more than 50 years old.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Bulldozer90:

Don't quote me.

Totally undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2020
No wonder the witch said he will die before 40.

Whoever wish Laycon death, whether Erica or her fans, will surely die before him.

For all the evil you all say about him, it shall befall you all, your spouses, your parents, your children and your entirely household. Wish Laycon death again and get ready to bury your children.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2020
observer222:
See as laycon make thread active again
Erica's insults to him is trending more than his fake sickness!

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2020
If Erica had slapped that sickler, e for be another thing.

It's even more annoying when you see a disease carrier tweeting this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2020
PercyJackSon007:
There are witches on this thread ooo. A guy was asked a question and decided not to lie or evade. Now you are using his answer to justify your stupid bias. "He is desperate", "Erica saw through him". The same Erica with which brain.

The worst thing is these despots actually think they are right, they actually believe they are good, smart and discerning people. Witches.
If the topic never came up he wouldn't have said it. If it came up earlier he would have said it earlier.

"Why now"? If he had said it earlier you would have used it to push your pity votes narrative.

Bastards.

You are a smart man... I. Wish I. Can like this your post multiple times
Laycon doesn't want to be pitied
He almost regretted saying it, telling Dora, that's why I don't like to talk about it
Pity votes will work in the first few weeks

At this stage, whoever is gonna win will win no matter what
Voting that has since started since on Sunday
He's not gonna convince other fanbases at this stage, most do hate him and won't vote for him

It's only we icons if at all there is anything called pity votes, that are voting for him, and we gonna vote with or without his revelation

His SC story is even better
I'm sure he has worse stories or experiences if he truly wants pity votes

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
Some peeps on this thread are just simply put dumb all in the name of hating on laycon

The Housemates were discussing on genotypes
Laycon didn't say he's SC from no where
All of them were mentioning their genotypes

Do you expect him to lie about his? And say he's AA

Something that you will later use against him in the future

He didn't say he's SC for pity votes

It's too late at this stage to get pity votes

Laycon has never played on pity votes,
Without this declaration, he's still going to win by a wide margin

Y'all should let that sink in
Know this and know peace

The bolded is plain truth. He could have used his medical condition to get pity votes from the start yet he didn't.

He deserves the love he is getting. I respect him for not playing the pity card.

God bless Nengi!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Missiles flying everywhere over a child of grace matter... grin cheesy

Less than 80hrs, the guy will be announced as the 85 milla winner...

Troll, wail, u get the power nah, just like peak, it's in you... It can't stop the result wey we don see some couple of weeks ago...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

grin grin

I can feel my man is in the nest of a confirm akata. How will you not be happy a guy you like won a task ahead of you with the fact you have been winning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) (7733) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.