Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5013927 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
What i'm reading here is sickening. Some people have serious mental issues for wishing ill health on someone.

Anyways, I have voted for Laycon and I hope he wins the money. For me, he is more deserving of my votes than any of the remaining HMs.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
https://twitter.com/theonlyfederal/status/1308660992050630656?s=20

Watch the above video. Erika knew all along and still used it to bodyshame him

That girl wicked pass devil

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
It is strange for people to assume a blood genotype is a disease. cheesy

SS is not SC

SS is sickle cell anemia Aka Sickle cell disease

SC is just a carrier of the trait and likely to pass it on to his children.

SC is created when genotypes As and AC cross.

Yet, they claim they are educated.

Laycon carry go. The whole world is behind you.

If he didn't revealed this last week when he was up for a serious eviction, why will he reveal it this week to gather pity votes now.

I mean he could as well have gone home last week because he felt he wasn't strong.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Miscreants are at it again...using their fave problem to insult others

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2020
wisdomremz:

It seems like you didn’t watch the show last night

He was asked. So he should lie that he is AA.

Moreover he usually take drugs .

Prior to now only vee n likely Erica knew

Go and watch the video of Erica insulting him

She said ‘ so you haven’t taken your drug for one week, you will die’

I will attach the clips ..
Let me go n fetch me on Twitter

I didn't watch but now I understand. He was asked a question and he answered truthfully. Kudos to him for embracing his flaws. I thought he decided to say it out of the blues. But now I know better.

Continue sending VOTE Laycon to 32052 let's shame all the bodyshamers

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Simran94:

You are wrong. SC is just a variant of SS, it is not the disease itself

It is 100% the disease. A milder form. It's not a trait. Kindly note the difference.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Please educate us on SC. If its not a disease what is it?
Before you do kindly educate yourself first about SCD/SDA.
After that come thank me.
How is SC a disease sir
You should be the one to educate me?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by hammer3: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2020
crystalpapers:
Going by what I've been seeing on this thread, Nigeria's future is dancing wonbolo bolo mia a. You can support or like someone and be diplomatic and civil. We have a lot to do physiologically before real development.

Its sickening. With the type of youth we have in Nigeria, development is far from us. No intelligence thinking, No innovations, No ideas. All they want is to leave their home land and travel outside the country to be causing nuisance. No wonder, US embassy keep rejecting the youth like flies. You wonder why they are not rejecting germane citizens because the dont dwell on frivolous things and their emotions are check.

How can you even be hating and coined words to fit your agenda. I thought this suppose to be an entertainment show but it is becoming dead threathening.

Big Brother Organizers should go on break

I weep for this Nation

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:

Fact

And you're much sensible than what you attested to?

So Biggie informed the HMs not to nominate Vee for eviction?
Biggie asked Erica to get herself disqualified in order for Vee to be safe?

Awon Bambiala fc

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

grin grin

I dey see troll , I never see this kain mumu and idiotic troll before ..

his stupidity renews everyday ! grin grin

Omo !!!grin

This line cracked me up like an expired we*dcheesycheesy

Damnn!!!

Bumbum in His 37 years of Trolling Career has not had it bad as yesterday.. the uppercut was too much .... grin lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2020
So now they are saying Erica knows about it

Laycon I salute you....pity votes loading

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:

Witch ke!

enVEE is blunt and real to the core
She was blunt to Ozo even calling him a bastard...
Superions are waiting for her to come out,so they could be blunt with her also grin grin
https://twitter.com/beautyfulyloved/status/1308440110053175296?s=20
Wetin dey pain me be say OZO go still see that razz girl and still smiles at her with all love,Kai,OZO is too pure and kind to a fault.He need to be sensitive to know how people around him feel about him.......You don't show kindness all the time,dat's too dangerous in this part of the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

The guy is beyond desperate!
what's this na? lipsrsealed

For someone they said is confident? he probably looked at other finalist and decided to pull this card

I honestly can't deal with peeps that can do any and everything for money

People like this usually play themselves... Providence will judge this

Truly only Erica figured this guy out. No wonder his closes friend is a certified witch lipsrsealed
Do you know what makes the whole situation more annoying? The fact that he confided in your fave(Erica) about his health condition and she used it against him. No wonder why, she kept saying “Laycon you’ll die before 50”
Ma’am, your fave is evil...and was never a friend to Laycon.
Have an awesome day ahead.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Erica is lucky she didn't touch Laycon that night, she would have been arrested for murder.

Bbn organizers should do better next year.

Allowing a sickle cell patient in the show was very wrong.

The boy in his desperation does not even know the full implication of his utterance undecided

If this SC is not as deadly as SS why then do viewers need to know this? What purpose should this serve at this time, quarter to go?

Do I need to answer the obvious?

His weight constantly made topics of discussions during the game.... at no point did he ever mentioned any health condition in association with that..... at least none that I know of

Chai.... this is low sha

I am not even about whether this is true or not.... I leave that to him and his God

my point is that his timing really laid credence to his manipulative and calculative traits lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It is strange for people to assume a blood genotype is a disease. cheesy

SS is not SC

SS is sickle cell anemia Aka Sickle cell disease

SC is just a carrier of the trait and likely to pass it on to his children.

SC is created when genotypes As and AC cross.

Yet, they claim they are educated.

Laycon carry go. The whole world is behind you.

If he didn't revealed this last week when he was up for a serious eviction, why will he reveal it this to gather pity votes now.

I mean he could as well have gone home last week because he felt he wasn't strong.
Na wetin I been dey explain to some people since oo, e don tire me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Erica is lucky she didn't touch Laycon that night, she would have been arrested for murder.

Bbn organizers should do better next year.

Allowing a sickle cell patient in the show was very wrong.
this is discrimination. He has repeatedly said he is healthy why deny him an opportunity to showcase his humanity . Disable people, Sicklers should get equal opportunities . No matter our disabilities we must always aspire and dream great.
I am happy I got to know Olamilekan Agbeleshebioba . He is an inspiration

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Skepticus: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Laycon is a dumbo sha.. how will you come on national TV to tell the whole world you are sickle cell lol. Sorry o laycon..

[img]https://media./images/3cb2ab98f51946c4e159f82503f40328/tenor.gif[/img]

Everyone from the political section know say sense and you dey keep social distancing like Laycon's votes and the rest.

You are a dumbo sha.. how will you come to BBN Thread to tell the whole world that you are stupid lol. Sorry o KingAzubuike

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
The level of ignorance on this thread is mind blowing.

Is it that they are intentionally being ignorant or it's because of hate.

SC is not a disease. He stated it clearly that he doesn't experience crisis and don't like saying it. So people won't think he's sick. So where is the agenda that he's doing it for pity coming from.

If he wanted pity he would've broken down into tears in the diary room and talked about it after whorica bodyshamed it but he didn't.

I guess people are international being ignorant here because NL is Anonymous. Go to twitter and say some of the nonsense you say here and your generation will be dragged like tiger gen.

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Simran94:
It's kinda weird that laycon is SC and he was allowed into the show.
I am SC too and during NYSC camp, I was told to go home because of my genotype even after I begged them to let me stay but they refused.
I'm sure they all did medical test before they allowed them in and I want to believe at some point they would have insisted on not letting him participate.

Reason being that...
I am 25 years old and I still have the crisis once in a while especially when I am exposed to much cold environment or when I take too much of cold drinks.
Stress can also be a factor to inhibiting the pains too.

We SC guys only experience the crisis on a steady while growing up till like age 22 or so. After that, our bodies should have overcome the crisis in all but then the crisis still show up like three to four times in a year after that age bracket.

So if Laycon is an SC, it is either the organisers didn't care or they never did a medical test for their genotypes.
Or he's lying!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Please y'all should do well and educate yourselves abeg. Stop parading your ignorance and say you are trolling, you are just a terrible human being.

I never believed I would wake up to see analysis from dumbos on sickle cell, my goodness, the stigma is real sha. People have a really long way to go

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by hammer3: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Laycon is a dumbo sha.. how will you come on national TV to tell the whole world you are sickle cell lol. Sorry o laycon..

[img]https://media./images/3cb2ab98f51946c4e159f82503f40328/tenor.gif[/img]

ONE OF THOSE ICONS WAS BUSY TELLING US THAT LAYCON DID NOT SELL PITY STORY.

WAT ARE WE GOING TO CALL THIS SICKLE CELL LINE?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2020
See as laycon make thread active again

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:

I believe a discussion brought about that. I'm just concerned why the organizers will allow a disease carrier in the show?

That's very careless of them. You don't take such risk. Someone who can even collapse during arena games.

After 2months?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Truth be told..
SC is a milder.form of SS..
Some of them can have crisis like Ss while some can be lucky...
They are also a carrier of sickle cell but in a mild form..
Reason why they cant get married to AS or AC..
AS,AC, SC,SS must marry AA genotype people..

I herad theres CC( not sure though)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

After 2months?

You don't have sense ma'am

You really don't

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Please educate us on SC. If its not a disease what is it?

Before you do kindly educate yourself first about SCD/SDA.

After that come thank me.
Since you don't want to learn

AA Cross With AS is likely to produce SC

AA, AS and SC

SC is carrying a single cell of Sickle cell anemia, hence have a sickle cell trait not Sickle cell disease

SCD or SCA is quite different from having a trait of Sickle cell amenia.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Maziaugment:
https://twitter.com/iam_popson/status/1308670082067976203?s=20

Abeg let's call a spade a spade, if nah Laycon talk wetin Erica talk for this video by now baba for the police station or probably sign undertaking tire. Erica should be arrested.
Go and arrest her.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Dotez:

Wetin dey pain me be say OZO go still see that razz girl and still smiles at her with all love,Kai,OZO is too pure and kind to a fault.He need to be sensitive to know how people around him feel about him.......You don't show kindness all the time,dat's too dangerous in this part of the world

Her character is clear to the world but some people won't attest to it because they are "family friends"...

They should keep on celebrating her as "blunt and real" until she turn on them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Bbn organizers rushed the arrangement of this show.

How can you allow a disease carrier in?
Could it be that he forged his medical report?

This is very shameful to the organizers.
So only AA and AS have the opportunity to BBN

Not fair to say

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
There are witches on this thread ooo. A guy was asked a question and decided not to lie or evade. Now you are using his answer to justify your stupid bias. "He is desperate", "Erica saw through him". The same Erica with which brain.

The worst thing is these despots actually think they are right, they actually believe they are good, smart and discerning people. Witches.
If the topic never came up he wouldn't have said it. If it came up earlier he would have said it earlier.

"Why now"? If he had said it earlier you would have used it to push your pity votes narrative.

Bastards.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.