Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4988014 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Since you don't want to learn

AA Cross With AS is likely to produce SC

AA, AS and SC

SC is carrying a single cell of Sickle cell anemia, hence have a sickle cell trait not Sickle cell disease

SCD or SCA is quite different from having a trait of Sickle cell amenia.

I didn't say SCD and SCT are same thing. All I'm trying to tell you is SC is SCD not SCT.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

The guy is beyond desperate!
what's this na? lipsrsealed

For someone they said is confident? he probably looked at other finalist and decided to pull this card

I honestly can't deal with peeps that can do any and everything for money

People like this usually play themselves... Providence will judge this

Truly only Erica figured this guy out. No wonder his closes friend is a certified witch lipsrsealed

I'm a Neo fan but that vee babe is getting on my nerves with her bad vibes. Neo needs to come home. We need to wash his eyes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
SC is not a disease sir

SC is carrier of a gene of Sickle cell

Google is your friend

SC is the disease oga. It's not a trait. Traits are things like AS.

SC has 2 abnormal allele. Traits have 1 abnormal allele and 1 normal allele.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2020
Beorn1:

That's 3bear now. grin grin
wait o threebear is decanta my guy of bba?...

Lol e be tinz oh....

Wetin be that your other moniker that starts with R?.. Lol you have always been a crazy guy tey tey, but I no know say you craze reach like this...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

First Erica is not my favorite. she was/is our wife smiley

And if the highlighted is true and not you his fans carrying this evil story then I condemn this in its entirety

I will never wish death on anyone...... irrespective of their wrongs. And will not support someone who does so on another

I am well aware that this is a game and I confine myself within the intent and purposes of it

What is bad is bad and I won't paint it otherwise

that said.... Your laycon is a con artist undecided

But hey.... it worked for him.

con artist This conversation only came up because Neo asked him . He didn't go about waving the flag . Even last week when he faced the toughest competition yet we never heard it from him . You now call him a con artist. I have heard other housemates tell us how they sold bole , akara and yam did Uber . Dorathy told us about her difficulties as a big breasted lady and getting ahead . Now Laycon mentioned his genotype in a conversation and he is a con artist . I just tire for una

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2020
Laycon so you are SC and you didn't tell us since. For this I will punish you with 100 SMS votes. Silly boy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

SC is the disease oga. It's not a trait. Traits are thing like AS
SC is definitely not a disease but SC are most likely to be less healthy than AS.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:
Miscreants una agenda is DOA
These miscreant disease carriers are ready to blame Erica that she made Laycon a sickler.

Pathetic idiott! Instead of them to discuss about the disease their fav is suffering from, they are busy dragging Erica.

Thank God Erica didn't even hit the walking corpse.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Association of useless miscreants and dingbats

Awon olofo eda..parading around like the nincompoop that you are

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Atleast the clout chasing let me know there is someone called CMC, the guy na audio, instead of dashing out car and 2M he dashed out a huge insult grin grin desperate people.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

SC is the disease oga. It's not a trait. Traits are thing like AS.

SC has 2 abnormal allele. Traits have 1 abnormal allele and 1 normal allele.

Stop arguing with them.

They can't change facts.

Sickle cell is a disease and Laycon is suffering from it. His looks says it all.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2020
PercyJackSon007:

So the housemates shouldn't discuss at all in the final week because they've been there for two months. Like he just brought it up without someone asking.

So why did you people start using it to wip sentiment here? laycon never win?

If the guy is not using it as a pity card, why are his fans?

na today we see his body frame?

what is even wrong with being skinny?

I read your team mate hogwash post about the health condition here, trying to shame people with it.....i wasn't gonna have it and had to voice out too undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin

They didn't even call your name, you accepted your badge of stupidity with honor. You go dey alright, just drink water daily. Olofo

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
thatigboman:
me living a miserable life? i pity u. none of my children have sickle, none will be a cultist, none will be criminal, none will die soon.
So u dont want all this to happened to none of ur children abi and these are wat u wished on ur fellow brother.

Your stupidity is life zee world extraordinary every day.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:

These miscreant disease carriers are ready to blame Erica that she made Laycon a sickler.

Pathetic idiott! Instead of them to discuss about the disease their fav is suffering from, they are busy dragging Erica.

Thank God Erica didn't even hit the walking corpse.
If they had the chance,they would have said Erica gave it to him..useless miscreants looking for every opportunity to drag Erica

I'm sure they will devote their time to stalk and troll Erica after the show

They claimed Erica was aware of his disease..now neutral viewers are disgusted by their act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
SC is definitely not a disease but SC are most likely to be less healthy than AS.

I can see you have an idea of SCD, but not understanding of SCD.

The Main Types Of Sickle Cell Disease:

Hemoglobin SS Disease
Hemoglobin SS disease is the most common and most severe type of sickle cell disease. It occurs when you inherit the hemoglobin S gene mutation from both parents. In this type, the body only produces hemoglobin S. This type is often called “sickle cell anemia.”

Hemoglobin SB 0 (Beta Zero) Thalassemia
Hemoglobin S beta zero thalassemia occurs when you inherit the hemoglobin beta S gene from one parent and a hemoglobin beta0 thalassemia gene mutation from the other parent. It has similar symptoms to hemoglobin SS disease and is also called sickle cell anemia because the body only produces hemoglobin S.

Hemoglobin SC Disease
Hemoglobin SC disease is the second most common type of sickle cell disease. It occurs when you inherit the hemoglobin beta S gene from one parent and the hemoglobin C gene from the other. Individuals with hemoglobin SC disease may have similar symptoms to individuals with hemoglobin SS disease. However, the symptoms may be less severe.

Hemoglobin SB+ (Beta) Thalassemia
Hemoglobin SB+ (beta) thalassemia occurs when you inherit the hemoglobin beta S gene from one parent and a hemoglobin beta plus thalassemia gene from the other parent. In this type, some normal beta hemoglobin is produced, but in reduced amounts. Because the body produces some normal hemoglobin, this form of sickle cell disease is less severe than hemoglobin SS disease. Symptoms are usually milder than hemoglobin SS or SC disease, but complications can still develop.

Hemoglobin SD, Hemoglobin SE, And Hemoglobin SO
These types of sickle cell disease are less common and are usually less severe.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Laycon has sickle cell. So sorry. At least this has vindicated my position. Isn't it obvious the organizers knew about it and has been sympathetic to him all through?

wasn't it obvious in the entire show that the organizers wanted to show laycon affection even if it meant hurting innocent HMs?

wasn't it obvious they wanted a companion for him at all cost? If anyone watched the show carefully, it is easy to notice how housemates who were close to him at any point received positive coverage.

Wasn't it obvious how those who were seen as a threat to laycon's winning and perceived as his enemies were witch hunted and eliminated from the show by the organizers? I stand on my claim that Erica was hastily disqualified and ozo's strike and microphone infringement fines were totally uncalled for. in one of those fines, the beleaguered ozo had to ask in the DR why he was fined as his microphone was on and his voice was heard by his teammates but BB gave him one incoherent reply.

wasn't it obvious why the nasty vee, the worst behaved housemate was pampered and taken to the finale despite breaking major rules while ozo, the most loved HM in this edition and the best behaved Hm in the history of the show was given strikes, mocked, vilified, demonized and dragged with Bbnaija's own official twitter handle? for not breaking the rule but for relationship .this is a new low!

people with health conditions need affection but competitions must be judged with merit and fairness. even ozo was dazzed when team vee and laycon were pronounced winners of the Jonny walker challenge.

How could ozo who was loved by all and never treated anyone badly be treated by the organizers with such indignation and disdain. He gave the house good leadership, peace, showed HM love, never gossipped, worked hard and showed smartness. Even laycon had more moments where he antagonized ozo than vice versa. I recall when ozo called him aside and asked him to change a wear that fits him better.
You want love for laycon but you're coming hard on relationships? you are fighting for love by fighting against love.

Vee is such a social misfit but they wanted her in the finale because she is close to Laycon their anointed HM. That was why they conjured up that twist. If vee was nominated for eviction with ozo, they'd have found a way to disqualify ozo and keep vee, the same way they disqualified Erica to keep her. If ozo wasn't nominated, they'd have still disqualified him and evicted only tricky. How could such a calm and gentle personality like ozo have had two strikes hanging on his neck?

Laycon needs affection but ozo needs horror? laycon should not be body-shamed but ozo should be love-shamed?
Decisions like these offend natural law and don't end well.

I know I am talking rubbish but pls don't quote me.

Please permit me to quote you because I totally agree with you.
After getting rid of Erica and Kidd,they went for Ozo because they don't want their preffered winner to have any 'strong'competition.
I still don't understand how they manipulated the game to keep vee and neo,how ozo was given a strike for writing to nengi while neo was pardoned and how Dora could have more votes than ozo!
Like Tacha said, our votes don't count!
They decide who stays and who leaves.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
I no know weda dem use Erica swear for una.

Laycon only told Vee that he's a disease carrier and you miscreants are dragging Erica.

Another person carry disease, but Na una the disease dey affect for brain.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Ignorant people writing all sorts here. I'm AC and I sometimes get anemic, I get tired easily and I'm not fat does that mean I have a disease? Senseless Bunch.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamlight01: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2020
They were all having a discussion centered on genotypes and blood groups.
When you engage in such discussions it is inevitable that you will be asked about it. Very important information.

He answered as he should but to some people it’s a lie or he’s looking for pity. That’s too low.

SC is a genotype with the sickle cell trait but here it is recessive meaning the trait is masked. Most don’t experience any form of crisis at all.

I accept not everyone will like Laycon, but how people look for any means possible to say that he’s wrong or twist any event that concerns him is sickening.

Will go any length just to undermine his win.
Laycon is the likely winner of BBN5 simple.
He is 100% deserving because I don’t know what extraordinary thing past winners did to win that made them deserving.

The only problem people have with him is that they didn’t see it coming.

He paid his dues so he deserves all his flowers.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:
Association of useless miscreants and dingbats

Awon olofo eda..parading around like the nincompoop that you are
This old fool is still here
Doing what he knows how to do Best
Which is foolish himself
Better go and work so your children won't trun out to be like you

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dasanchez1(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2020
genius43:
They have all come out from their hibernation pods.

Who is the show again.

For laughs, Paul cleverlee on this one
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFc9zT5pwIp/?igshid=1ebz33akb5xk4

Have you voted Laycon today?

Send VOTE Laycon to 32052
MTN, AIRTEL & 9MOBILE.

On Airtel if you don't get a confirmation send 1 to 55999 for all SMS sent.
no time grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2020
thatigboman:
very short, very black, very ugly, chicken bone, drumstick, visually impared, HIV/AIDS patient, weed-smoking cultist laycon has brain damage in addition to his sickle cell
This is not nice. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Please permit me to quote you because I totally agree with you.
After getting rid of Erica and Kidd,they went for Ozo because they don't want their preffered winner to have any 'strong'competition.
I still don't understand how they manipulated the game to keep vee and neo,how ozo was given a strike for writing to nengi while neo was pardoned and how Dora could have more votes than ozo!
Like Tacha said, our votes don't count!
They decide who stays and who leaves.
Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:

Stop arguing with them.

They can't change facts.

Sickle cell is a disease and Laycon is suffering from it. His looks says it all.

I try to stop arguing with them, but the self in me tells me not to leave them in ignorance. If they are not educated properly here they'll take this same ignorance outside and be disgracing Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2020
tsquaure:
con artist This conversation only came up because Neo asked him . He didn't go about waving the flag . Even last week when he faced the toughest competition yet we never heard it from him . You now call him a con artist. I have heard other housemates tell us how they sold bole , akara and yam did Uber . Dorathy told us about her difficulties as a big breasted lady and getting ahead . Now Laycon mentioned his genotype in a conversation and he is a con artist . I just tire for una

All na con grin

And Dora's big breast woes is not a scam
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2020
goldenone:
Ignorant people writing all sorts here. I'm AC and I sometimes get anemic, I get tired easily and I'm not fat does that mean I have a disease? Senseless Bunch.

Illiteracy is a disease, ignore all the bullshit. Some people sound really sad, and its a mental sickness. Think about that. All the posts will remain on this thread forever, lol maybe their grand babies will inherit the trolling business

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Please pick up a book, read and educate yourself. Ma lo ko tiju ba awon molebi e. Apoda

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
I no know weda dem use Erica swear for una.

Laycon only told Vee that he's a disease carrier and you miscreants are dragging Erica.

Another person carry disease, but Na una the disease dey affect for brain.

grin grin grin choi cheesy grin grin

Those miscreants are certified fools

Lifeless dummies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2020
dasanchez1:
no time grin

My Oga, I hail. Thanks for the vote.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2020
It was obvious this year's show had something unusual about it. The integrity was seriously compromised. Laycon was excused from competing for tasks when he had injury unlike ozo and nengi who insisted. He was not allowed for morning walk out and was even told by biggie to eat more often. Look at the way the social misfit vee was allowed to abuse ozo yesterday for trying to nominate her. she called him a "bastard" and she was protected as usual. This year's show is such a mess!

Don't quote me.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.