Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5015329 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
The fight between Erica and Cmc , na wa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OMONGBALI: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
So he is looking for pity and didn't bring it up when housemates were introducing themselves? He had to wait till Midway through the last week when he could have been disqualified for so many weeks, before admitting it when a conversation came up around it? I wonder why people reason upside down.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2020
geezprince:
Do you know what makes the whole situation more annoying? The fact that he confided in your fave(Erica) about his health condition and she used it against him. No wonder why, she kept saying “Laycon you’ll die before 50”
Ma’am, your fave is evil...and was never a friend to Laycon.
Have an awesome day ahead.

Did you see a clip confirming him telling Erica that he's SC? Or you just believed so
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Dotez:
I nvr knew dis kinda Convo went down btwn Neo and Nengi.
I switched Channel after OZO exit though

After the eviction night, Nengi went to Neo to ask him why he told Ozo to lockup about her. Here is their discussion.

Nengi : Neo why did you tell Ozo to lockup on me? Don't you know that lockup means Bleep it.

Neo: no I don't mean it like that, what I meant is that he should give you some space. As you keep telling him no all the time.

Nengi: you see I care about Ozo a lot and am just taking it one step at a time. I have a lot of wahala and my excesses are too much. I just want to know if can take all my excesses before jumping into relationship with him. I am not the type of girl that will jump into a relationship and it will not work.

She went ahead to say that she has cried so many times for Ozo in the diary room so you can imagine what I will do for boyfriend.

THIS OZO AND NENGI LOVE STORY EHN, IT WANT TO COST REACH 3MILLION NAIRA.

I THANK GOD FOR THAT BABE, ITSCOOKIE, FOR HER SINCERE ADVICE.

IF NOT, I WAS PREPARED TO RELEASE MORE DOLLARS FOR NENGI VOTE TO NINJAS HERE ON NAIRALAND.

I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Its sickening. With the type of youth we have in Nigeria, development is far from us. No intelligence thinking, No innovations, No ideas. All they want is to leave their home land and travel outside the country to be causing nuisance. No wonder, US embassy keep rejecting the youth like flies. You wonder why they are not rejecting germane citizens because the dont dwell on frivolous things and their emotions are check.

How can you even be hating and coined words to fit your agenda. I thought this suppose to be an entertainment show but it is becoming dead threathening.

Big Brother Organizers should go on break

I weep for this Nation

I just feel tired sometimes and I ask a lot of questions, am I the only one seeing this.
A lot needs to be done (so many people are not happy *frustrated*) and looking for ways to shoot or pour it out. God bless all the hardworking sincere Nigerian youths.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2020
observer222:
See as laycon make thread active again

I swear, that guy is the content this season.

He said it since last night. Sickle cell, laycon is SC, genotype, he's SC, what's SC and his normal hashtag have all been trending.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2020
igasiboy98:
The level of ignorance on this thread is mind blowing.

Is it that they are intentionally being ignorant or it's because of hate.

SC is not a disease. He stated it clearly that he doesn't experience crisis and don't like saying it. So people won't think he's sick. So where is the agenda that he's doing it for pity coming from.

If he wanted pity he would've broken down into tears in the diary room and talked about it after whorica bodyshamed it but he didn't.

I guess people are international being ignorant here because NL is Anonymous. Go to twitter and say some of the nonsense you say here and your generation will be dragged like tiger gen.
Its everything you mentioned and it stinks. Just because you don't support a HM is not a reason to display complete stupidity and illiteracy. Not everyone on this forum is Nigerian and I can tell they already have one helluva impression about us.
By the way, if anyone thinks Laycon revealed his genotype for the sake of pity votes, then they haven't been watching the show. Period!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Topboss you no get balls at all. So you ran away as always. Anyways pls help us use those "massive dollars" in voting for our STAR BOY.... iCONS keep moving and don't look back until LAYCON has been kingly coronated with the crown

IF I GIVE U, U GO CHOP MY DOLLAR, USE 50 NAIRA VOTE LAYCON.

I WANTED TO VOTE LAYCON AFTER HIS PITY STORY, ABOUT SICKLE CELL. grin

OR MAY I ADD FAKE STORY. embarassed angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Sickle Cell is a disease.

It's either Laycon forged his medical report or he's telling lies to seek for sympathy vote.

Sympathy votes

Does 50% ring a bell?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2020
For the records, SS is not a disease. Just an inherited red blood cell disorder. It is not the fault of the individual.

These days it can be cured by performing bone marrow transplant/stem cell replacement procedure. The only downside to it is that the procedure is very expensive.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

The guy is beyond desperate!
what's this na? lipsrsealed

For someone they said is confident? he probably looked at other finalist and decided to pull this card

I honestly can't deal with peeps that can do any and everything for money

People like this usually play themselves... Providence will judge this

Truly only Erica figured this guy out. No wonder his closes friend is a certified witch lipsrsealed
Exactly!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2020
geezprince:
Do you know what makes the whole situation more annoying? The fact that he confided in your fave(Erica) about his health condition and she used it against him. No wonder why, she kept saying “Laycon you’ll die before 50”
Ma’am, your fave is evil...and was never a friend to Laycon.
Have an awesome day ahead.

First Erica is not my favorite. she was/is our wife smiley

And if the highlighted is true and not you his fans carrying this evil story then I condemn this in its entirety

I will never wish death on anyone...... irrespective of their wrongs. And will not support someone who does so on another

I am well aware that this is a game and I confine myself within the intent and purposes of it

What is bad is bad and I won't paint it otherwise

that said.... Your laycon is a con artist undecided

But hey.... it worked for him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

After 2months?
So the housemates shouldn't discuss at all in the final week because they've been there for two months. Like he just brought it up without someone asking.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2020
They have all come out from their hibernation pods.

Who is the show again.

For laughs, Paul cleverlee on this one
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFc9zT5pwIp/?igshid=1ebz33akb5xk4

Have you voted Laycon today?

Send VOTE Laycon to 32052
MTN, AIRTEL & 9MOBILE.

On Airtel if you don't get a confirmation send 1 to 55999 for all SMS sent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It is strange for people to assume a blood genotype is a disease. cheesy

SS is not SC

SS is sickle cell anemia Aka Sickle cell disease

[s]SC is just a carrier of the trait and likely to pass it on to his children. [/s]

SC is created when genotypes As and AC cross.

Yet, they claim they are educated.

Laycon carry go. The whole world is behind you.

If he didn't revealed this last week when he was up for a serious eviction, why will he reveal it this to gather pity votes now.

I mean he could as well have gone home last week because he felt he wasn't strong.

You are still making same mistake. All people with sickled haemoglobin are likely to pass it on to their offspring, not just carriers even those with the disease.

SC is a type of sickle cell disease just like SS, Arab, Punjab and the rest.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Froshloaded:

CMC want fúck am, she no gree.
Thank God say u know! Erica no be ashawo.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Thank God say u know!
Erica no be ashawo.

For your mind, the money and car too small na why.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2020
THE ONLY PERSON IN DAT HOUSE THAT DESERVE TO WIN THIS SHOW IS NENGI.

UNFORTUNATELY THE NINJA, I WAS WILLING TO BANK ROLL, ADVICED AGAINST THAT.

SUCH AN HONEST AND SINCERE GIRL, VERY TRUST WORTHY TOO.

ITSCOOKIE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

You are still making same mistake. All people with sickled haemoglobin are likely to pass it on to their offspring, not just carriers even those with the disease.

SC is a type of sickle cell disease just like SS, Arab, Punjab and the rest.

SC is not a disease sir

SC is carrier of a gene of Sickle cell

Google is your friend

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

The boy in his desperation does not even know the full implication of his utterance undecided

If this SC is not as deadly as SS why then do viewers need to know this? What purpose should this serve at this time, quarter to go?

Do I need to answer the obvious?

His weight constantly made topics of discussions during the game.... at no point did he ever mentioned any health condition in association with that..... at least none that I know of

Chai.... this is low sha

I am not even about whether this is true or not.... I leave that to him and his God

my point is that his timing really laid credence to his manipulative and calculative traits lipsrsealed
True that. There's something about the Guy Erica saw.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

The boy in his desperation does not even know the full implication of his utterance undecided

If this SC is not as deadly as SS why then do viewers need to know this? What purpose should this serve at this time, quarter to go?

Do I need to answer the obvious?

His weight constantly made topics of discussions during the game.... at no point did he ever mentioned any health condition in association with that..... at least none that I know of

Chai.... this is low sha

I am not even about whether this is true or not.... I leave that to him and his God

my point is that his timing really laid credence to his manipulative and calculative traits lipsrsealed
His fellow housemates asked him about his genotype

If you didn't watch the scene just shut up

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Sickle cell is a disease.

It's a disease
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:
So now they are saying Erica knows about it

Laycon I salute you....pity votes loading

Pity votes after 50%

Lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

My point is why now?

Your guy is the biggest scammer yet in thid show

And he doesn't know about the 50%.... so he is really desperate

I suspect he was deliberately not eating at a point.... he looked so emaciated then, drawing in more people until biggy had to intervene. Then he made a show of announcing that conversion with biggy to everyone who cared to listen

chai..... it's all starting to make sense now lipsrsealed

Agendist with the agenda gringringrin
Una go dey alright las las

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2020
But really, just remembering the insults Erica poured out on laycon is painful.
Erica is mean and wicked at heart

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Wow so Pepeer room unfolllowed Erica cos she did not grant her an interview.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Since you don't want to learn

AA Cross With AS is likely to produce SC

AA, AS and SC

SC is carrying a single cell of Sickle cell anemia, hence have a sickle cell trait not Sickle cell disease

SCD or SCA is quite different from having a trait of Sickle cell amenia.

I didn't say SCD and SCT are same thing. All I'm trying to tell you is SC is SCD not SCT.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Association of fools and dumbos

Awon alainironu oshi. Parading like the ignoramus that you are

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2020
SC people may suffer from sickle cell disease..They are carrier of the sickle cell..
Just in a mild form...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Sickle cell is a disease.

It's a disease

You are a disease

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

The guy is beyond desperate!
what's this na? lipsrsealed

For someone they said is confident? he probably looked at other finalist and decided to pull this card

I honestly can't deal with peeps that can do any and everything for money

People like this usually play themselves... Providence will judge this

Truly only Erica figured this guy out. No wonder his closes friend is a certified witch lipsrsealed
You know the housemates were talking about genotypes and he was asked right?
Sometimes keep quiet if you don't know the full context.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Miscreants una agenda is DOA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.