Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4985036 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:
Only bottom four will probably be shown on Sunday , but as things stand currently :

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Dorathy

Kidd Waya
Ozo

Neo

Team Ozo and Kidd Waya , what is going on ?
You guys have sexy , good looking boys with swag , charisma and intellect and you want them to lose to a low budget Naira Marley ? angry

Tell me one thing yawncon has done asides from looking razz , dejected and unkempt , that makes him deserving of the money . grin

You people hype his so called "intelligence" but you have a first class graduate in the house who speaks better , performs better and puts more effort into winning games and tasks .

The problem with Nigerians is -herd mentality .
You jump into every bandwagon without even ascertaining the reason behind it .

Many people love Lamecon not because he has anything worth rooting for , but because they can relate to his inadequacies.

A miniature looking misfit , with stanky dreads in the midst of gorgeous beautiful hunks .
They pick him not because he's deserving, but they have a strong anathema for the conventional societal definition of beauty .

This intelligent tag could have soared if the other guys were dunces , but based on everything we've seen so far Razzcon isn't even among the top 4 most intelligent persons in the house . grin

Ugliness is not synonymous to INTELLECT.

Hear me out ....Ikorodu Aristotle should not win this money .
The last thing we need now is Efe 2.0 (only this Efe has no game to begin with ) . grin
k.

Wait for me 1st, lemme quickly vote for Laycon. I dey come. grin

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Please Vote for Kiddwaya my boo... cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2020
King of trolls is here ,
Those rats are learning

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:
Only bottom four will probably be shown on Sunday , but as things stand currently :

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Dorathy

Kidd Waya
Ozo

Neo

You guys have sexy , good looking boys with swag , charisma and intellect and you want them to lose to a low budget Naira Marley ? angry

Tell me one thing yawncon has done asides from looking razz , dejected and unkempt , that makes him deserving of the money . grin

You people hype his so called "intelligence" but you have a first class graduate in the house who speaks better , performs better and puts more effort into winning games and tasks .

Many people love Lamecon not because he has anything worth rooting for , but because they can relate to his inadequacies.

A miniature looking misfit , with stanky dreads in the midst of gorgeous beautiful hunks .
They pick him not because he's deserving, but they have a strong anathema for the conventional societal definition of beauty .

This intelligent tag could have soared if the other guys were dunces , but based on everything we've seen so far Razzcon isn't even among the top 4 most intelligent persons in the house . grin

The last thing we need now is Efe 2.0 (only this Efe has no game to begin with ) . grin

The man, the myth, the legend grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Dorathy

Kidd Waya
Ozo

Neo

Three fvckin Bearrrrrr!!! grin cheesy grin kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

Vote my ashewo baby for me please. Na womaniser him be, he no kill person.
If you want nonstop drama, Kiddwaya is your password this week.

Non commenters and guests, please just use your free votes for the sweet boy.

Shippers, please help sweet Erica's baby.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Viking007:
Brighto, Kaisha, Eric, or Lilo, one of these persons will be evicted.
Add Tolanibaj and Tochi to this list.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear is also archangel

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by darmostic(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Time to vote for NENGI and WATHONI❣️❣️❣️

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Akorkor:
Nope cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Dorathy

Kidd Waya
Ozo

Neo

Wow! Thank God u are not supporting Laycon.
This is a good sign.

ICONs have u vote Laycon today.

Laycon Laycon our guy!

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
k.
Wait for me 1st, lemme quickly vote for Laycon. I dey come. grin
grin cheesy
Another series...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zulo: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2020
kiss kissPlease Vote Erica the Smiling beauty... kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2020
mycar:
Laycon disappointed me yesterday, the attack on kaisha was unnecessary and demeaning. would he had done it to any of the girls there. What stops him from having the conversation behind close doors at first and sort things out if any existed at all. He only chose to talk with her alone when he has embarrassed her in everyone's presence.

She had earlier admitted her mistakes and tendered apologies., Why bringing it up again. Would he had done the same to the self acclaimed boss lady ka3ina or any of the girls? He was even not bold enough to help Erica out in a horse ride game.

He also came across as a misfit just like kaisha, so, I expected him to understand better
Katrina acknowledged that kaisha greeted her three times and she ignored her and katrina's reason was that she does not like kaisha right from day one, who does that?
Nobody seems to fancy her in that house and you expect her not to go into a self-defense mode.
He is nothing but a social climber.
He trends because his manager or promoter is out here making noise for him.

Well said.

They are over hyping that guy..I am seriously searching for the guys over hyped qualities that will make him win this year.His not lucky,He hardly performs well in any task.Apart from his rap he has nothing else to offer.They said he is wise but there are other wise and smart pipu in that house also.His promoters are forcing the guy on pipu.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Her ass is actually fake

So bring up a new line
so if person get big yansh now na fake..... Y'all seems to forget that African women are known for big butt and hips,so why Tf are y'all calling Nengi's butt, Katherina's and other girls with big butts in Bbn fake yansh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Well said.

They are over hyping that guy..I am seriously searching for the guys over hyped qualities that will make him win this year.His not lucky,He hardly performs well in any task.Apart from his rap he has nothing else to offer.They said he is wise but there are other wise and smart pipu in that house also.His promoters are forcing the guy on pipu.

Shut it pls
Pick on others that have been hyping their favourites too , no one is forcing laycon on you , I am not stupid that anyone will force their faces on me

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Sambaby7640:
so if person get big yansh now na fake..... Y'all seems to forget that African women are known for big butt and hips,so why Tf are y'all calling Nengi's butt, Katherina's and other girls with big butts in Bbn fake yansh
This one na old argument na undecided undecided she did BBL na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Dorathy

Kidd Waya
Ozo

Neo

bear bear... I love you bro grin

Say na ikorodu Aristotle....na now razzcon fans go hear am

Intelligent my black ass

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Borussia1:
Nobody started hyping him. People were mostly picking on him and insulting him cos of his look, and that is why some people pushed back that you cannot just write him off because of looks. Same thing Wathoni did to him in the house.

And that is what made laycon popular, coupled with the fact that he can sing.

Stop spinning half baked narrative here.
His songs are not of good quality btw....he might just be another Efe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Well said.

Let it rest bro. Hype your hype and let others do theirs.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Can i say something.

BIG BROTHER is NOT A BEAUTY CONTEST or DATING SHOW. Don't keep dumb people in the house because of their looks or because they are shippers, and prejudice the chances of those who will give us the sauce, the flare, the extra juice, the drama and the game.

Don't keep those who mistake ULTIMATE LOVE as BIG BROTHER,

Eric
Ozo
Neo
Lilo
Wathoni

Have no reasons being on this show

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Sambaby7640:
His songs are not of good quality btw....he might just be another Efe. undecided

At least it’s not your money. Let him be.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Dorathy

Kidd Waya
Ozo

Neo

Laycon fans right now:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Afam4eva:
I need to actually comment on this LAYCON frenzy that is going on. I'm actually a fan because he's intelligent contrary to how he may appear and he also comes across as humble. However, i don't like the fact that he trends without highlights. I mean, people just bring him up in issues that has nothing to to do with him. I really don't mind him winning but this hype job may be robbing off wrongly on the show. If he must win there there must be a serious competition and he must deserve it beyond reasonable doubt. Just Saying.

EOD. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Akorkor:
no no no

Archăngel is IämJ and also buharifanatic.. He recently deactivated one of his other alternate... Emrymillions or so

Their witt and sarcasm de similar to you??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:

grin cheesy

Another series...
no time.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by moststylish(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Neo the sweet mouth guy, warri no dey carry last
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Dorathy

Kidd Waya
Ozo

Neo

Finish them!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Well said.

Why don't u guys promote your own favorites and leave Laycon guys alone, how are they forcing him on u people, is anyone collecting your phone to votes for him?

Success attract so many negatives and hatred. So I understand your pain.

ICONS do no be distracted, Laycon is our guy.

Vote Laycon to 32052

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2020
DoubleeDee:

Now I understand your disappointment. You expected the two to ship to Ibiza. Let it happen naturally. Ike suffered worst heartache with Mercy last season. Sometimes we are just too emotionally and sentimentally judgemental. I like people to be uninhibited.

It’s Cotonou I wanted them to ship to. �
You have analyzed me wrongly.
I don’t even want them together. I want Ozo to play his game alone. All this shipping has hurt his game.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Sambaby7640:
It is called the "Mercy Silicone Syndrome".
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2020
galaxyball:

Ozo is not a player or probably even a ladies man, he’s just fine

Same way people assume things of Laycon because of his looks is the way people are pushing this ladies man narrative on Ozor.

He’s a good boy who naturally gets some attention because of his looks, has probably had a few nice, respectable girlfriends here and there. No more, no less, he is not a Casanova cheesy
You have said it all grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.