Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040607 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
Fun fact;

Laycon's victory on the 71st day, will be a shameful landslide against the other final 4 housemates..

That kind Efe and Mercy landslide victory join together tongue grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Medunah:

As in ehn
Nigga be feeling important when Las las who im endorse no dey win
you must be new on the thread then..

Did Miracle loose??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Voting resumes
Laycon we got your back
Laycon our Guy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
1,600 online vote to Laycon
400 online vote to Erica

Now SMS

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Chai

I dey pity praise.The guy get talent

Big brother suppose pay that guy for im effort.

Hiz a nice guy..He teaches housemates tins that big brother should pay instructors to teach dem on a normal day.He has ginger and he organizes tins well but im no get to much fans.

They don't need a fitness coach becos praise is around.He organized dem well during there practice this morning.They should reward him o.

That big brother voice dey make me laugh sometimes im say house mates leave the arena and go to the house. cheesy
Why im no simply tell dem to leave the arena.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:
Only bottom four will probably be shown on Sunday , but as things stand currently :

Laycon
Erica
Nengi
Dorathy

Kidd Waya
Ozo

Neo

Team Ozo and Kidd Waya , what is going on ?
You guys have sexy , good looking boys with swag , charisma and intellect and you want them to lose to a low budget Naira Marley ? angry

Tell me one thing yawncon has done asides from looking razz , dejected and unkempt , that makes him deserving of the money . grin

You people hype his so called "intelligence" but you have a first class graduate in the house who speaks better , performs better and puts more effort into winning games and tasks .

The problem with Nigerians is -herd mentality .
You jump into every bandwagon without even ascertaining the reason behind it .

Many people love Lamecon not because he has anything worth rooting for , but because they can relate to his inadequacies.

A miniature looking misfit , with stanky dreads in the midst of gorgeous beautiful hunks .
They pick him not because he's deserving, but they have a strong anathema for the conventional societal definition of beauty .

This intelligent tag could have soared if the other guys were dunces , but based on everything we've seen so far Razzcon isn't even among the top 4 most intelligent persons in the house . grin

Ugliness is not synonymous to INTELLECT.

Hear me out ....Ikorodu Aristotle should not win this money .
The last thing we need now is Efe 2.0 (only this Efe has no game to begin with ) . grin

You no dey ever disappoint grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

Who goes to request to rap in the diary room. It shows most of his actions are tailored to viewers perception. Imo that's cunning.
true.... very cunning
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Ozo nah confirmed simp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

DownChelsea.
how are you today?

Remember oo. Its

1. Laycon

2. Ozo

3. Nengi.

grin if you don't like it, die!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Voting resumes
Laycon we got your back
Laycon our Guy
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
aroundnaija:

That kind Efe and Mercy landslide victory join together tongue grin
I tell you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2020
galaxyball:

Not enough to conclude he’s cunning, was it a strategic move though? Yes
very unnecessary.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Sambaby7640:
true.... very cunning

So, seeking for an avenue to sell himself is being cunny?

Na wa o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

Seems you don't know how this thing works.

People will keep altering their preference till the final day. If they feel their #1 fave don't stand a chance, they will switch to their number 2. Alliance is also important. Because fans will always vote for someone who is in alliance with their fave even if their fave have been evicted. See Khafi and Sir Dees fans switching to Tacha and the faves of the rest of the HMs tilting to Mercy. That's the game.

Don't conclude that the popularity Laycon is enjoying means he'll win. You can't jump to that conclusion yet. There's a lot of frenzy and hype about him even when he does the most mediocre of things. People after reading about him will look out for him in the house and if he's not living up to the hype, they might switch. Ofcourse there are always the bandwagoners that go with whoever they percieve has the most popularity, but there are also people with sense like me, that don't like to go with the flow.

By this time last week, no one was talking about Kiddwaya. But see him enjoying immerse popularity by his antics in the house. That natural development of the HMs should be what we should be going for. You can't just come, brand a person as the winner on the first day and call it Grace.

Laycon is still very regular to me. I don't hate him but I haven't also been wowed by him. He's just there. A regular guy.

For all Laycon fans that can't seem to ignore people's opinion about him and rush to reply everything concerning him, prepare to be the wailer of this season. Una go cry tire be that.
The bitter truth is ,laycon owns this 85million.

A huge percent of Nigerians can connect with him..That Nigerian graduate who has tried to secure good job, it didn't work.

Try scholarship to further it didn't work.

Faced with a change of carrier to the entertainment sector..Typical of what you see on the street here.

Again, Nigerian entertainment hub has been revolving around Igbos, yorubas and South south people majorly.

South-south had Efe.

Igbos had Miracle and mercy.

Yorubas need to have a taste of the buzz..

All odds tilt to laycon...plus he is quite liberal to everyone.

BB winners always appear different from others in their batch.

laycon is a natural connection.

Few people are privileged here..Even the privileged ones in a life time were less privileged years ago.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Ikorodu Aristotle grin cheesy

Laycon my guy.

Have you voted Laycon today?

If you no vote Laycon, wetin you gain?

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Just voted for Laycon and Erica kiss

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
how are you today?
Remember oo. Its
1. Laycon
2. Ozo
3. Nengi.
grin if you don't like it, die!
Of course. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Asabe4:
Just voted for Laycon and Erica kiss
God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Seems this moniker is hungry for Kuje trip. Keep quoting me even as I clearly ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Nexus25:
Ikorodu Aristotle grin cheesy
Laycon my guy.
Have you voted Laycon today?
If you no vote Laycon, wetin you gain?
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Chocodairy:

Lolz, suck my dick
A trip to Kuje is clearly what you're pushing for this morning.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Our Peng couple

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lilEmir3(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
NAWAOO.una don dey pick on laycon again..una dey see am for ur dreams...d reason some people are cool with him is his handling of situations(like last week hoh game,like him getting curved at d party but he still gave us highligts,also yesterday when he drank and not embarass himself..these are his strenghts.and he is human so he will have his flaws..why I dey shalaye sef?,haters still gon hate

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
teamsynergy:
Our Peng couple
neo and vee? Noting for dem oo.

Infact, one is leaving on Sunday. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Laycon just proposed to erica.
Lmao!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2020
Laycon finally proposed grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:

A huge percent of Nigerians can connect with him..That Nigerian graduate who has tried to secure good job, it didn't work.

Faced with a change of carrier to the entertainment sector..Typical of what you see on the street here.

Again, Nigerian entertainment hub has been revolving around Igbos, yorubas and South south people majorly.

South-south had Efe.

Few people are privileged here..Even the privileged ones in a life time were less privileged years ago.

Okay o. We are watching.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Tribear doesn't disappoint. Nice to read from him/her again, enough banters grin

Laycon goons should not bother reply every shade directed at him, it's part of the game.

Erica my love kiss

Laycon my guy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:

South-south had Efe.

So he must win because he’s from south west abi
north don win am before... may be best contestant win

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

Its not.laycon haa clearly gapped others,its too late
lol....all this laycon fans grin he go shock Una.....so you're telling us results from future abi...sorry o...time traveller
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spinna: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Eric shld patch up with lilo.. even if they revert to just friends..silent treatment no go good for that small house.

The longer he waits the harder it will be. He shouldnt assume he has options.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
teamsynergy:
Laycon finally proposed grin grin grin

He must be joking

ICONs don't want any ship, abeg! Don't go and run my guy street, Laycon better use ur head.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.