Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5041450 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Threebear:
Only bottom four will probably be shown on Sunday , but as things stand currently :

Laycon

Glory to God that you don't support him, because from precedent, whoever you endorse doesn't win, and I don't think that your hate spree has ever changed the mind of any fans from an HM

Keep the hate going, then. God's grace is with Laycon, and that's indisputable.

The icons, the laycon squad, let us start voting for our unkept kid.

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Akorkor:

At least it’s not your money. Let him be.
I'm not against him,no never.

Y'all hyping and overrating him especially his talent like he will be the next best thing to happen to Nigeria Music industry and that's what I'm clearing.

LayCon is intelligent,no doubt...Just like Ozo... Entertaining? Well he is just there... Talent? nothing special...he will most likely struggle as an artist even if he wins the grand prize just as Efe did.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2020
ChristoBam:

No be people like you carry all our votes give Mercy last season. Y'all switched from Ike to Mercy last moments of the game.

Seems you don't know how this thing works.

People will keep altering their preference till the final day. If they feel their #1 fave don't stand a chance, they will switch to their number 2. Alliance is also important. Because fans will always vote for someone who is in alliance with their fave even if their fave have been evicted. See Khafi and Sir Dees fans switching to Tacha and the fans of the rest of the HMs tilting to Mercy. That's the game.

Don't conclude that the popularity Laycon is enjoying means he'll win. You can't jump to that conclusion yet. There's a lot of frenzy and hype about him even when he does the most mediocre of things. People after reading about him will look out for him in the house and if he's not living up to the hype, they might switch. Ofcourse there are always the bandwagoners that go with whoever they percieve has the most popularity, but there are also people with sense like me, that don't like to go with the flow.

By this time last week, no one was talking about Kiddwaya. But see him enjoying immerse popularity by his antics in the house. That natural development of the HMs should be what we should be going for. You can't just come, brand a person as the winner on the first day and call it Grace.

Laycon is still very regular to me. I don't hate him but I haven't also been wowed by him. He's just there. A regular guy.

For all Laycon fans that can't seem to ignore people's opinion about him and rush to reply everything concerning him, prepare to be the wailer of this season. Una go cry tire be that.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
no no no

Archăngel is IämJ and also buharifanatic.. He recently deactivated one of his other alternate... Emrymillions or so

Their witt and sarcasm de similar to you??

Funny enough, their prose and their thoughts and their banter look similar to me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Don't you want to keep on seeing the smiling face on your screen??

Vote Erica to 32052 to keep her in the house and enjoy more worthy entertainment kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Amillionn:

It’s Cotonou I wanted them to ship to. �
You have analyzed me wrongly.
I don’t even want them together. I want Ozo to play his game alone. All this shipping has hurt his game.
Good, that's the spirit. I like Ozo too and it will do him a lot of good to try and enjoy himself than sulk over a fine face he's just met in less than two weeks when there is a bigger conquest staring him in the face. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2020
eleshin:

Add Tolanibaj and Tochi to this list.
Lol, I didn't add Tolanibaj because she is getting part of my votes, same with Wathoni, Laycon and Vee.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Neo dey yarn opkata!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Chocodairy:

You are just a rat , if you think we are moved by your hate, I am here laughing at your silliness

Na tears get you this season be that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Akorkor:
Threebear is also archangel

Nope but they both supported Mike
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

You have been crying since nau
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2020
I just feel Nengi, Erica and Ozor have some huge backings, the reason why people like me wont vote for them is because they seem to have this invincible advantage over others.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2020
DoubleeDee:

It is called the "Mercy Silicone Syndrome".
True...but that's mercy..... Mercy said it in the house....Ka3na,Nengi hasn't,so y'all should stop assuming shhhit... They've got Nice African hips and butt cheesy... everyone cannot be like mercy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Can i say something.

BIG BROTHER is NOT A BEAUTY CONTEST or DATING SHOW. Don't keep dumb people in the house because of their looks or because they are shippers, and prejudice the chances of those who will give us the sauce, the flare, the extra juice, the drama and the game.

Don't keep those who mistake ULTIMATE LOVE as BIG BROTHER,

Eric
Ozo
Neo
Lilo
Wathoni

Have no reasons being on this show

Abeg, help me tell them.

I don't know what those guys above there are doing on the Big Brother show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Chocodairy:

You have been crying since nau

You are the one that quoted me. Do I know you?

Your quoting me when I didn't reply you means you're in pains. Kpele. Keep strong. More pepper is on the way for you wailers.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Sambaby7640:
so if person get big yansh now na fake..... Y'all seems to forget that African women are known for big butt and hips,so why Tf are y'all calling Nengi's butt, Katherina's and other girls with big butts in Bbn fake yansh
She said it her self

It's fake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

You are the one that quoted me. Do I know you?

Your quoting me when I didn't reply you means you're in pains. Kpele. Keep strong. More pepper is on the way for you wailers.

Kwa kwa kwa
Go and cook for your husband
It's just a game my friend

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Chocodairy:

You are just a rat , if you think we are moved by your hate, I am here laughing at your silliness
Gbas gbos!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:
Don't you want to keep on seeing the smiling face on your screen??

Vote Erica to 32052 to keep her in the house and enjoy more worthy entertainment kiss

What entertainment does she bring?

Is smiling a type of entertainment?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Chocodairy:

Kwa kwa kwa
Go and cook for your husband
It's just a game my friend

Says the wailer
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Sambaby7640:
True...but that's mercy..... Mercy said it in the house....Ka3na,Nengi hasn't,so y'all should stop assuming shhhit... They've got Nice African hips and butt cheesy... everyone cannot be like mercy.

Ka3na actually admitted that hers isn't all natural.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

Says the wailer

Lolz, suck my dick

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

What entertainment does she bring?

Is smiling a type of entertainment?
Wait for it...she will soon bring it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Akorkor:

Glory to God that you don't support him, because from precedent, whoever you endorse doesn't win, and I don't think that your hate spree has ever changed the mind of any fans from an HM

Keep the hate going, then. God's grace is with Laycon, and that's indisputable.

The icons, the laycon squad, let us start voting for our unkept kid.
As in ehn
Nigga be feeling important when Las las who im endorse no dey win

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Fun fact;

Laycon's victory on the 71st day, will be a shameful landslide against the other final 4 housemates..

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Well said.

They are over hyping that guy..I am seriously searching for the guys over hyped qualities that will make him win this year.His not lucky,He hardly performs well in any task.Apart from his rap he has nothing else to offer.They said he is wise but there are other wise and smart pipu in that house also. His promoters are forcing the guy on pipu.
He is nothing but a sponsored candidate with sharing formulae been embedded into his contract with his record label priori to his journey into bbn house.
What a rubbish! I can only give my votes to the likes of OZO that has plans for the society. At least his line of thought is worth commendation.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Chocodairy:

Lolz, suck my dick

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Ujay01:

Ka3na actually admitted that hers isn't all natural.
Make Una free Nengi then....her butt is big grin(not too big, perfect) and natural cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
Fun fact;

Laycon's victory on the 71st day, will be a shameful landslide against he other final 4 housemates..

Obviously. The four housemates namely: Kiddwaya, Prince, and the dry and isolated beauty pageant contestants -- Ozo and Nengi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
Fun fact;

Laycon's victory on the 71st day, will be a shameful landslide against the other final 4 housemates..

DownChelsea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.