Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5041473 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:
A trip to Kuje is clearly what you're pushing for this morning.

Who cares?
Am I making money here
Na your private room be this
Me no care

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Viking007:
Lol, I didn't add Tolanibaj because she is getting part of my votes, same with Wathoni, Laycon and Vee.
Lol okay.... Even her celeb friends are too embarrassed to identify with her right now. Most of them are disappointed.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:

The bitter truth is ,laycon owns this 85million.

A huge percent of Nigerians can connect with him..That Nigerian graduate who has tried to secure good job, it didn't work.

Try scholarship to further it didn't work.

Faced with a change of carrier to the entertainment sector..Typical of what you see on the street here.

Again, Nigerian entertainment hub has been revolving around Igbos, yorubas and South south people majorly.

South-south had Efe.

Igbos had Miracle and mercy.

Yorubas need to have a taste of the buzz..

All odds tilt to laycon...plus he is quite liberal to everyone.

BB winners always appear different from others in their batch.

laycon is a natural connection.

Few people are privileged here..Even the privileged ones in a life time were less privileged years ago.

WISDOM ... cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
Erica may finally end up with Laycon after the show when Kidd would obviously have been busted as a Casanova, laycon would have won the 85mil with countless endorsements, a madly successful career, royalties, and collabos with the best Nigerian and international artists. Like burna boy and Chris brown for example

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Ujay01:

Ka3na actually admitted that hers isn't all natural.
I thought it's liposuction that she did, which butt enlargement again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
The tree with the best fruits attracts the largest amount of stones.
Laycon is the best, period!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Make una try dey ignore this Laycon haters

The more you quote or mention them, the more they feel obliged to continue posting trash. Ignore them and they will fade into oblivion in no time. This isn't the first or last time enormous hate is being perpetrated towards a certain HM.

Guess what? He won!

As for 3bear, y'all don't notice he only goes with HMs that he perceive can spend outside the house ? Na grace dey follow Laycon, he no get cash bags outside hence why he ignored same with Efe too

Make una reason and keep voting Laycon. Make dem no distract you. No be must make you vote with airtime. Free votes dey!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Andrew13:
I taught it's liposuction that she did, which butt enlargement again
More like Fat transplant
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

Seems you don't know how this thing works.

People will keep altering their preference till the final day. If they feel their #1 fave don't stand a chance, they will switch to their number 2. Alliance is also important. Because fans will always vote for someone who is in alliance with their fave even if their fave have been evicted. See Khafi and Sir Dees fans switching to Tacha and the fans of the rest of the HMs tilting to Mercy. That's the game.

Don't conclude that the popularity Laycon is enjoying means he'll win. You can't jump to that conclusion yet. There's a lot of frenzy and hype about him even when he does the most mediocre of things. People after reading about him will look out for him in the house and if he's not living up to the hype, they might switch. Ofcourse there are always the bandwagoners that go with whoever they percieve has the most popularity, but there are also people with sense like me, that don't like to go with the flow.

By this time last week, no one was talking about Kiddwaya. But see him enjoying immerse popularity by his antics in the house. That natural development of the HMs should be what we should be going for. You can't just come, brand a person as the winner on the first day and call it Grace.

Laycon is still very regular to me. I don't hate him but I haven't also been wowed by him. He's just there. A regular guy.

For all Laycon fans that can't seem to ignore people's opinion about him and rush to reply everything concerning him, prepare to be the wailer of this season. Una go cry tire be that.

U spoke well..When he went into that house my siblings were laughing at him not becos of his looks but becos he was all wired up like a Christmas tree,but when pipu started looking down on him they started liking him.
when they started liking him and they Started giving dem task.Before lekons turn they will be shouting I can't wait for lekons turn,I can't wait for lekons turn.but if the guy man enters he flops.
No body told them to switch loyalty to neo,ozo,nengi.After over hyping and over believing in lekon.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddwaya the polygamist.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
teamsynergy:
Laycon finally proposed grin grin grin
He will always give bloggers something to talk about...without pressure...grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
thatigboman:
i really don't have anything against laycorn. He's just like any other housemate. Your Yoruba brothers and sisters have formed one habit. from launch date, they will just choose one charlatan and hype and overhype even before the person enters the house. You did it with Seyi, did it with Rosie during ultimate love and now doing it with laycon. So you guys feel that as you control the lagos-ibadan press axis, it is only Yorubas that should be winning reality shows in nigeria. No way.
Don't really have any issue with laycon. And as plenty people want me to tone down on my critism of him, I will do just that, let everybody rest.
But is Laycon the only Yoruba guy in that house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Acidosis:

Obviously. The four housemates namely: Kiddwaya, Prince, and the dry and isolated beauty pageant contestants -- Ozo and Nengi
perhaps.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
sogodihno:

So, seeking for an avenue to sell himself is being cunny?

Na wa o
He is looking for pity votes...He doesn't even have highlight yet and he knows it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Erica and kidwayya blessing my Tuesday morning.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
you must be new on the thread then..

Did Miracle loose??
He was not for Efe and mercy and they won, so who is the newbie here now?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Erica back to the owner ...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2020
KAHBOOM:

U spoke well..When he went into that house my siblings were laughing at him not becos of his looks but becos he was all wired up like a Christmas tree,but when pipu started looking down on him they started liking him.
when they started liking him and they Started giving dem task.Before lekons turn they will be shouting I can't wait for lekons turn,I can't wait for lekons turn.but if the guy man enters he flops.
No body told them to switch loyalty to neo,ozo,nengi.After over hyping and over believing in lekon.

Nawa oh , easy with the lies . How many games dem don play for inside the house ? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2020
For real Tolani and wathoni are both underated... They are dope

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Prinnce1:
Baba you are BB naija agent. I know you will want to deny it.

I'm just like every other viewer bro smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
I love Erica and Kiddy but I don't want that ship biko... I just feel Kiddy doesn't want that kinda relationship and will keep embarrassing Erica undecided

Play your games individually biko angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lilEmir3(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Sambaby7640:
He is looking for pity votes...He doesn't even have highlight yet and he knows it.
Tell me 5 housemates with highlights...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Please give it to ka3na. grin

Yes give it to ka3na
Na real drama queen

If she is not there , that BBB no go get drama at all

Also kaisha.

Kaisha is giving them sleepless night

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Cheiii, my sweet Erica is in love....This Kidd better not mess my baby's heart.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Nawa oh , easy with the lies . How many games dem don play for inside the house ? grin grin grin

Sorry sir dem never play game dem dey wait for u and lekon make una give dem go ahead. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
teamsynergy:
For real Tolani and wathoni are both underated... They are dope

Wathoni maybe yes but that self acclaimed ikorodu marlian na she do herself..the unbalanced face ikorodu girl be making mouth in her introduction video only for her to enter the house and see whats up undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Is Tolani about to switch things up? Cos I don't understand this slayage this morning?
The fear of eviction is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Dora speaks Yoruba fluently.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
teamsynergy:
Erica back to the owner ...
Erica is playing a better game than nengi.
I stan!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Hazardfan1:

That girl can dance.

And I like her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
Erica may finally end up with Laycon after the show when Kidd would obviously have been busted as a Casanova, laycon would have won the 85mil with countless endorements, a madly successful career, royalties, and collabos with the best Nigerian and international artists. Like burns boy and Chris brown for example

Laycon will have nothing to do with Erica after the show except they start something together right there in the house which is very unlikely with Kiddwaya's interest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Sadly, he will sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.