Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4989905 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9523) (9524) (9525) (9526) (9527) (9528) (9529) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

but he has been awol for sometime now. how will someone that will be in my face for a long time go anonymous for close to two months. Efe was not that terrible. I still insist. except most of you just started watching BBN

Dumbass keep crying.... Hope you have enough tissue papers to wipe your tears

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blastblade:

Did you reject Hype man work for pikinwaya?.. cheesy

If you didn't, then Laycon doesn't need your rejection... cheesy

Werey!...

A whole "connector" carrying laptop bag for zlatan

Nna nawa oh

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Allnacruise:

A whole "connector" carrying laptop bag for zlatan

Nna nawa oh

Omo! My eyes have seen things.. shocked

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
ERICA AND LAYCON BACK TO WAR BECAUSE OF DEATH THREATS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdFCnkBMU-0
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blastblade:

Laycon's deals dwarf your collective faves deals all put together. Now that's the kind of deals he signs. He doesn't do Osho free peanut deals for exposure like your faves... cheesy

at least if there is ever one person that collected an exposure deal... that person is laycon.

you guys claim he has 10 deals. oooo well, how come we are not seeing the money from those deals. I kept pondering why laycon has 10 deals and mercy the winner from last year had just 7 deals and as at this time, already bought a house, bought her own car, started a business and was living life. yet laycon is staying in a rented apartment his management got him few weeks after living BBN. remember he went straight to ikorodu after living BBN.

this clearly shows that laycon signed peanut deals and exposure deals. He has won it all, but we are not seeing the money.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
jenifer007:

Dumbass keep crying.... Hope you have enough tissue papers to wipe your tears

I never knew truth hurts this bad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4890823_images30_jpega3ae1e68347ab0db7267dc680af708dd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

I never knew truth hurts this bad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4890823_images30_jpega3ae1e68347ab0db7267dc680af708dd

Werey dey laff at himself.... O ma se o

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Seriously Kidd needs to get a life, we know he has been very idle because he has next to nothing going on for him, but to be carrying laptop bag for Zlatan on stage shocked, how useless can a grown up be
And we pray Elika finally lands a deal that can afford her a house rent.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
All of them... vs Me

All in one night... and i will be killing them shaa

Thats a typical example of how Erica has been trumping the face of laycon and his gullible followers

Good night bitches, the floor is yours now to say things behind my back, just as your fave says behing Ericas back

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
jenifer007:

Werey dey laff at himself.... O ma se o
no mind this guy jere...how you expect person wey dey no do naming ceremony for to have sense

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
OluwaLina1:

no mind this guy jere...how you expect person wey dey no do naming ceremony for to have sense

His case is critical.... I come dey pity am

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:
All of them... vs Me

Thats a typical example of how Erica has been trumping the face of laycon and his gullible followers

Good night bitches, the floor is yours now to say things behind my back, just as your fave says behing Ericas back
for ya mind now,you get sense...I just dey pity the woman wey carry you for 9months,just a wasted effort

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

at least if there is ever one person that collected an exposure deal... that person is laycon.

you guys claim he has 10 deals. oooo well, how come we are not seeing the money from those deals. I kept pondering why laycon has 10 deals and mercy the winner from last year had just 7 deals and as at this time, already bought a house, bought her own car, started a business and was living life. yet laycon is staying in a rented apartment his management got him few weeks after living BBN. remember he went straight to ikorodu after living BBN.

this clearly shows that laycon signed peanut deals and exposure deals. He has won it all, but we are not seeing the money.

Maybe you should ask oga Paul the deal he made for Elewedu... cheesy

If not that you are a mumu, I would have repeated myself about Laycon's houses and cars. There's no need!... cheesy

You can keep crying about his deals and Engagements while your faves are either obsessing about him or being hired as a Hype man... cheesy

Las Las Laycon remains the winner in all these... cheesy

Your faves should try catching up to him!.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
OluwaLina1:

for ya mind now,you get sense...I just dey pity the woman wey carry you for 9months,just a wasted effort

Him type dey get big coconut head wey no go fit comot from him mama Pvssy, after all the Suffering na this empty brain she still born... cheesy

Chai!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:
All of them... vs Me

We are using you to catch cruise. You're like our softball, we tossing you around!.. cheesy

You cannot quit now. Don't be a quitter!... cheesy

Ode! E Don tire to argue baseless arguments!..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
jenifer007:

His case is critical.... I come dey pity am
an unfortunate human being

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Seriously Kidd needs to get a life, we know he has been very idle because he has next to nothing going on for him, but to be carrying laptop bag for Zlatan on stage shocked, how useless can a grown up be
And we pray Elika finally lands a deal that can afford her a house rent.

So that she can stop squatting at Eko hotels!... cheesy

JJC shey you heard? Elika was invariably asking her fans to get her a house, they ignored her cry for help and focused on Laycon!... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
icons please ignore dis resident dumbites ooo....He is already loosing it,,,

Everyone including neutrals knows how successful Laycon is post BBN...

We don't need to prove a point to a dumbite...They aren't normal human being...

How are you guyz even coping by arguing with someone dat said Elewedu is more successful dan Tacha?...na craze?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
The werey don run!

JJC I thought we would do this all night, You are a bloody coward!

No wonder elewedu doesn't rate you guys, that she had to take her begging to the streets..

Stupid fanbase!... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:

Him type dey get big coconut head wey no go fit comot from him mama Pvssy, after all the Suffering na this empty brain she still born... cheesy

Chai!!!
seriously ehh....assuming she know ni,she for don flush am or menstruate am danu

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:
[/b]

So that she can stop squatting at Eko hotels!... cheesy

JJC shey you heard? Elika was invariably asking her fans to get her a house, they ignored her cry for help and focused on Laycon!... cheesy

A whole star straff girl should not be squatting grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2020
ToyinDipo:

A whole star straff girl should not be squatting grin

When she's as useless as her fanbase nkor?.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2020
OluwaLina1:

seriously ehh....assuming she know ni,she for don flush am or menstruate am danu

Or she for wear Female condom and prevent him completely.... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 12:07am On Dec 27, 2020
There pain on Laycon success is just too much though am not surprised...i dont xpect a dumbite to b happy wen

Laycon has 2 houses of his own and Elewedu is still struggling to get one even begging online could not help..

Laycon got 2 standard Suvs on his own while Elewedu is still begging for one,,,

Even Elewedu fans knows deep down in their heart dat Laycon and their queen are miles apart in success hense d worry and obsession,,,,

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:

Or she for wear Female condom and prevent him completely.... cheesy
na big mistake she do....stop giving him attention,you're making him relevant...he's not a human being like us.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:
What I understood from that live is that Elewedu is always talking about laycon to her mother. Her mother forgot they were live and went off on Laycon... cheesy

E choke!

The truth!

person wey dey always discuss Laycon with Kidd on the show. Kidd go sigh like cow wey see knife lol he tire. Na so so Laycon matter.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:37am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
All of them... vs Me

See this one thinking he's important. grin

They are all laughing at your stupidity and catching cruise with it. You've lost rating on this street a very long time ago. All people do to your posts now is just to catch cruise with them when bored. Even your team mates abadoned only you to wallow in your stupidity and constant delusions grin

Like someone rightly said. Your brain matter is full of relaxer. Work on it!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:23am On Dec 27, 2020
It's a pity pikinwaya has been reduced to body guard for peruzzi and carrying bag for Zlatan like a miserable messenger at this age and time just to remain relevant. grin

That's what happens when your life lacks direction and focus. You will do anything just to stay relevant. What a failure!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:14am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Them no born them well make dem answer. E donated money to SC hospital. How has SC hospital become his fans that have been hailing and hyping him all day. That dude is a stingy motherfocka. Despite all the monies he has received from handouts, courtesy visits and donations, he cant spare common 100k to share to his fans
kwa kwa kwa kwa
One idiot tried to defend him by saying that laycon gives secretly,not openly like the others but thesame lizard donated a chicken change and called the press to come and announce it...who does that?
I was expecting him to give at least 1m naira to his fans this Christmas(even though he's a muslim)but the lizard ghosted his fans and went to Nengi's house to eat free food!
Laycon is a stingy,greedy and selfish motherfucker,that's why he's cursed with a useless fanbase!
Jayjaycee0 my dear, you are the bomb!
The liquid metal and the Idahbosky of this thread!
I saw how.you single handedly peppered those frustrated bulbians,well done!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9523) (9524) (9525) (9526) (9527) (9528) (9529) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.