Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5060674 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9524) (9525) (9526) (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Oh shut up and stop posting rubbish!
Titans and mecenaries said worse things and ended up on Instablog but your stupid agenda will not even fly!
ode!
As if bulbians didn't threaten to pour acid on Erica...idiot!
kill my ass!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2020
KiddQueenCat:
He was forced to do that as he is also a sickler, make he see people wey go bury am cheesy
kwa kwa kwa kwa
He placed more value on his fellow sicklers than his useless fans because he knows that they will abandon him when he dies and focus more on Erica...lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Well I was just trying to check something...

Fem by davido did 2.1m on the first night of upload. That is more than the number of views laycons biggest hit Awa fret did in almost a year.

Wa wa wa wa wa wa WAOOOOOO.... This can pain
kwa kwa kwa
Bulbians,after streaming laycon's song on YouTube,still not up to 10m views....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
All of them... vs Me

All in one night... and i will be killing them shaa

Thats a typical example of how Erica has been trumping the face of laycon and his gullible followers

Good night bitches, the floor is yours now to say things behind my back, just as your fave says behing Ericas back

The same way Elewedu and her mum were talking about laycon behind his back?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

When you talk about laycon ... You don't talk about sex... They are in two parallel lines that can never meet. The only way he can get sex is to go to an ashawo. Or his deluded fan pitys him and open for him.
kwa kwa kaa kwa
Even oloshos sef go reject am!
lmao!
That's why he takes advantage of drunk girlsgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kaa kwa
Even oloshos sef go reject am!
lmao!
That's why he takes advantage of drunk girlsgrin

Are you speaking for your fellow Oloshos?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
Bulbians,after streaming laycon's song on YouTube,still not up to 10m views....

10m is even too much .. all we are asking for is 2m. When will his music do 2m views. His contemporaries are effortlessly doing 2m in the space of one month. Was he caused with stagnancy. Ooo I forgot his music never left big brother house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2020
OluwaLina1:

for ya mind now,you get sense...I just dey pity the woman wey carry you for 9months,just a wasted effort

Charlies like you go just open your mouth waaaa... To say things that you make you think you are making sense. I know guys like you, the back benchers of a class, while others are having argumentative discourse and dishing points, all you do is to criticize and throw shades just to hide your airhead unintelligently stupid disposition and cerebral sagacity. I don't even have time to say anything to your parents because they didn't give you any home they themselves didn't have.

Typical Scatterbrained plodder

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Oh shut up and stop posting rubbish!
Titans and mecenaries said worse things and ended up on Instablog but your stupid agenda will not even fly!
ode!
As if bulbians didn't threaten to pour acid on Erica...idiot!
kill my ass!

The thought we forgot. Threatening erica not to pass through some streets in Lagos. They even went as far as going to illupeju the night she was disqualified to see if they can maul her and beat her up, and you think her mom shouldn't talk about that bitter experience her daughter had in the hands of laycon and his gullible followers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2020
EmmBim:
" What Time are we killing Laycon ?. I'm ready "---- Erica fans planning to assassinate Laycon. Fuulish set of fans
Those bastards are so toxic just like whorica and her useless good for nothing mum.
Whorica, her useless olosho mum and her fans her fans are all obsessed with Laycon. I don't understand this kind of obsession again.

Anyways what do we expect from a fanbase of child molesters like totonatu.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

The thought we forgot. Threatening erica not to pass through some streets in Lagos. They even went as far as going to illupeju the night she was disqualified to see if they can maul her and beat her up, and you think her mom shouldn't talk about that bitter experience her daughter had in the hands of laycon and his gullible followers
Are you stupid?
I don't think your brain is still functioning.

Icons never did any of those useless things you mentioned up there. You just make up nonsense things in your head to push your useless Agenda.

Only your fanbase sent death threats to Laycon, vee, wathoni and Lucy while they were in the house. Vee's SM handler had to cry out. Same with wathoni.

You guys are so toxic and obsessed. Whorica and her useless mum are not left out.

Pepper room a known whorican like you had to say the truth yesterday because it was too extreme. Even whorica was so ashamed of her useless mum that she had to cut the live suddenly and dropped the phone.

If it was the other way round. Lie_icon, long necked Demola, that senseless teenager beverages would've been wailing all over social media and may even call the police.

Stop making excuses for useless behaviour. Have sense for once JJC.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=CRUISETOPIAVP post=97460470]
Those bastards are so toxic just like whorica and her useless good for nothing mum.
Whorica, her useless olosho mum and her fans her fans are all obsessed with Laycon. I don't understand this kind of obsession again.

Anyways what do we expect from a fanbase of child molesters like totonatu.
[/quote
]They will be in their homes and be hatching evil plans. Let hands join together, all evil doers will not go unpunished. Wickedness in the highest order. Since September, they are still hatching evil plans for someone that has done nothing to them. That pit they are digging for Laycon, she , her fans and mom will fall inside. #Bunch of bitter fans

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Are you stupid?
I don't think your brain is still functioning.

Icons never did any of those useless things you mentioned up there. You just make up nonsense things in your head to push your useless Agenda.

Only your fanbase sent death threats to Laycon, vee, wathoni and Lucy while they were in the house. Vee's SM handler had to cry out. Same with wathoni.

You guys are so toxic and obsessed. Whorica and her useless mum are not left out.

Pepper room a known whorican like you had to say the truth yesterday because it was too extreme. Even whorica was so ashamed of her useless mum that she had to cut the live suddenly and dropped the phone.

If it was the other way round. Lie_icon, long necked Demola, that senseless teenager beverages would've been wailing all over social media and may even call the police.

Stop making excuses for useless behaviour. Have sense for once JJC.

Please who is more toxic in you, myself, Erica and her mom. you think her mom shouldnt be allowed to talk about what happened to her daughter in the hands of laycon and idiots like you. This shows the kind and type of parent you will become. Thank God, God is God and he is not man. despite and through it all, Erica is triumphing and outshining all her enemies. Especially laycon and his gullible fans

Erica made empty threats due to the rage of hearing laycon backbite and saying bad things about her behind her back.

Laycon fans took action, went to illupeju to wait for her, to see if they could maul and beat her up. Agbero fanbase.

Any lady who is still taking sides with laycon on that saga that led to Erica's disqualification is just a plodder and a big fool. No guy should ever do what laycon did behind erica to any girl. It is a life lesson. No matter how you try to defend laycon on this, it is completely wrong, to say someone tried to do the things to you, that they know nothing about. Lest we forget laycon got Erica drunk that night just to perfect his evil intentions. tried to change narrative that kidd will rape erica. but truth is never far fetched. we saw how it all played out.

[img]https://media./images/a33816d4af267763b7e047ff29ae2a9f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Please who is more toxic in you, myself, Erica and her mom. you think her mom shouldnt be allowed to talk about what happened to her daughter in the hands of laycon and idiots like you. This shows the kind and type of parent you will become. Thank God, God is God and he is not man. despite and through it all, Erica is triumphing and outshining all her enemies. Especially laycon and his gullible fans

Erica made empty threats due to the rage of hearing laycon backbite and saying bad things about her behind her back.

Laycon fans took action, went to illupeju to wait for her, to see if they could maul and beat her up. Agbero fanbase

[img]https://media./images/a33816d4af267763b7e047ff29ae2a9f/tenor.gif[/img]
At this point. It's now certified that you need your brains checked for supporting such a gutter behaviour that even whorica the one you stan and one of her core bloggers is ashamed of. Get a life bro!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

At this point. It's now certified that you need your brains checked for supporting such a gutter behaviour that even whorica the one you stan and one of her core bloggers is ashamed of. Get a life bro!

All you got to say on this thread, since i marked this your moniker, these are two most recurrent phrases in all your comments

1. Have your brains checked
2. She is an ashawo

Let me burst your bubble. You are nonsensically laughable and ingloriously predictable. Your cerebral capacity is questionable. STAY PAINED FOREVER

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Bro...i don't know why you guyz find it hard to stop arguing with dat dumbite...its obvious d guy is brain dead...all dis back b forth argument will just b making him feel relevant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2020
mattgoners:
Bro...i don't guyz find it hard to stop arguing with dat dumbite...its obvious d guy is brain dead...all dis back b forth argument will just b making him feel relevant

chairperson laycons egbe alatewo... we have noticed you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Oga we know your story oo...Am not a slowpoke like you with....
its obvious you are already running mad on dis thread....so stop quoting me

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Allnacruise:

Are you speaking for your fellow Oloshos?
Ask your mother,she's our madam.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2020
Kiddwaya, the back up singer. The hustle is real grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kiddwaya is more relevant as a "backup singer/hypeman" than your fave whose music career ends on Twitter and Ikorodu music chats!
Awon ode!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

Back up kor, Na hype man him be... cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2020
KiddQueenCat:
[s]Empty nonsense threats cheesy
Ur fanbase is the Evil fanbase and biggest ingrates that Evil will come back to.
Cos Kidd My baby, that u call names in that ur camp daily did nothing evil to ur boy, even though ur boy offended his lady Erica..My king has always been nice to him, never treated him badly and that's why God keeps shaming u all to keep him blessed tremendously!
All ur curses will backfire on ur team.
Useless people!

Giddem!
I understand their hatred for Erica but kidd?
What did he ever do to them to warrant this level of hatred they have for him?
He never had beef with laycon over Erica,infact,he was cool with him...only to come out of the house to see laycon calling him a rapist and laughing at repulsive jokes about him.
Kidd still forgave him and agreed to see him in Abuja,only for the lizard to expose their chat later.Yet,his bulbians wouldn't leave Kidd alone.
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Pikinwaya is a disgrace to rich men children. No wonder his father said he can't be successful... cheesy

Imagine of all things to become na Hypeman!... cheesy

Following Musicians about just to hype them, E sure me sey him go act as hype man for Laycon soon... cheesy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:

Back up kor, Na hype man him be... cheesy

I no wan disrespect am. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kiddwaya is more relevant as a "backup singer/hypeman" than your fave whose music career ends on Twitter and Ikorodu music chats!
Awon ode!

grin

'Painment'.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2020
As for Elewedu and her disfunctional family, they should continue to obsess over Laycon, one thing is sure, They can NEVER catch him... cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

He is hustling... he got no music talents and skills, no training no time spent in the studio. Yet he is already going on stage the heavyweights of the music industry
Peruzzi in bayelsa
davido in benue

meanwhile the artist we know is getting this as is getting pounded yam engagement in december for that matter. the busiest time in the calendar of any musician worldwide

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

I no wan disrespect am. grin

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Pounded Yam Engagement Crew

the stupid idiot was even fighting with lilo over the pounded yam sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

He is hustling... he got no music talents and skills, no training no time spent in the studio. Yet he is already going on stage the heavyweights of the music industry
Peruzzi in bayelsa
davido in benue

meanwhile the artist we know is getting this as is getting pounded yam engagement in december for that matter. the busiest time in the calendar of any musician worldwide

Las Las pikinwaya go still follow laycon go do those pounded yam Engagements as his hype man. This life no fair at all... cheesy

A whole Billionaire son! Wey suppose be the connector of the universe..... Buhahahaha! cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9524) (9525) (9526) (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.