Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5312584 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9526) (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Just only once dat pepper room decided to state d truth,,, dimbites are reporting her accounts heavily

e b things oo!!!!

no peace for d wicked though

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
He is so wack that his music cant go beyond YouTube!

His music didnt even leave big brother house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2020
mattgoners:
Just only once dat pepper room decided to state d truth,,, dimbites are reporting her accounts heavily

e b things oo!!!!

no peace for d wicked though

They hate hearing the truth!.... grin

Elewedu is blessed with delusional people as fans... How nice!!.. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
December is the biggest time of the year for any music artist. This is the time of the year they cash out the most. Unfortunately for our own neighbour instead of being even called up as a hype man so people can even be seeing his face on stage. they are calling him up for pounded yam engagements

[img]https://media./images/f7354b8c66dcf774a0cd75d1806e0d56/tenor.gif[/img]
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
At least Omalay went to Uganda to perform...but their fave can only perform in brothels where hes been paid with exposure and free olosho!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

His music didnt even leave big brother house
Choi!
You wicked o! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
At least Omalay went to Uganda to perform...but their fave can only perform in brothels where hes been paid with exposure and free olosho!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

So you want laycon to go to Uganda in this covid 19 era. How did omahlay's Uganda gig end?

If na Laycon now una for dey happy. God pass una... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Yes we cant forget this day, haters started hating Erica for choosing right

Kwa kwa kaa
Check this out grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
At least Dem they call Laycon to come sing and they are paying well. Which movie set had your fave been on . Only to be laughing and discussing a murder plot with her mom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

The saddest is seeing your fave, Mr Awa fret, instead of being busy in December getting called up for shows and making his music popular, he is only getting called for pounded yam engagement.

Iclowns do you know that praise has done more shows than laycon this December. Laycon has not performed in any show, but praise a mere dancer has done over 5 shows this December. thats how you talk about someone doing well with their craft. the only call up your laycon is getting is for pounded yam... In December for that matter
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
What a failure! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nirvana12: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Buhahahaha!

Pikinwaya don catch covid 19...They wanted Laycon to be going around this covid period so that he can catch it. Well let your fave get the Hypeman Engagements all he wants na Covid 19 sure am... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

50% of laycons ambassadorial deal is exposure.
Oppo comes to mind
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Haven't you noticed that OPPO and Origin have dumped laycon?
No more hype!
Oppo still considers Tacha as their ambassador than laycon...lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
coming from someone who is yet to earn a common bachelors swerve my friend. No wonder they say laycons fans are the dumbest in the history of BBN,. most of them are people who compete with how many celebrities they follow and emulate. I will bring up that tweet for you. I agree.

Thats why you all are all happy laycon is doing pounded yam engagements in December when he should be on stage promoting and doing his craft
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2020
tsquaure:

At least Dem they call Laycon to come sing and they are paying well. Which movie set had your fave been on . Only to be laughing and discussing a murder plot with her mom

They don't talk about her acting career because they know it's failed... They concentrate on Laycons music career because it is flourishing... cheesy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

hahahahahahaha.... all of laycons deals no even reach 10m. All the deals he has signed. did you see how unexcited he was at the Oppo event. He kept looking at his slave contract. China man job am. that is why they made him carry banner around in a whole computer village looking sun burnt. At least some sensible iclowns were complaining and bashing oppo on twitter and on nairaland for subjecting laycon to such treatment. but wetin them no kno na hin be say laycon was just fulfilling the part of his own contract.
Gotv carry am for open roof truck dey do road show all about abeokuta. E b things for this life
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:
Omo this picture dey make me laugh gan.... cheesy

See pikinwaya with microphone as a Hypeman...kwa kwa kwa buhahahaha.. cheesy cheesy
this one nko
see pose

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2020
A nairalander is dining with Laycon on Hiptv by 8pm, don't miss it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4878592/eccentric/3#97453372

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2020
If to say na Laycon or hin mama talk anything about killing Elewedu....hellites and feminist coven for don dey tear pant and bra

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
No more hype!
When last did Tacha featured in any of their adverts lately? If na because of baiday hype you type this trash, dey did more for Laycon.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:
[/b]

They don't talk about her acting career because they know it's failed... They concentrate on Laycons music career because it is flourishing... cheesy
Gordon or Orijin, which one do you want o?
Oil wey suppose flow for Elewedus head, only you pack am o

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
No more hype!

Oppo would have sold better had they signed Ozo instead of that awa fret! Ozo is a worthy ambassador. Lest i forget, Ozo sef knows his class, he wont sign such Oppo deal. I saw Oppo hailing Tacha on her birthday. I wont lie, Titans bought Oppo fone because they signed Tacha. I dont like Tacha but i admit to it that Oppo fones sold out because of Tacha, now we cant say that of Awa Fret

This receipt I will cherish it till eternity

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12899925_img20201226201828_jpegbd9b31b7c81933aa3562cfcf8f8f2b6a

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Laycons fans are his biggest problems... fake love. they used sympathy to make him win after BBN, post BBN they cant chanel the same support. Artist are getting busy in decemeber, they are happy their laycon is being called up for pounded yam engagements. Chaiiii... it is finished!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Efe 2.0

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:

So you want laycon to go to Uganda in this covid 19 era. How did omahlay's Uganda gig end?

If na Laycon now una for dey happy. God pass una... cheesy
At least he was invited and paid!
E shock you?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2020
When an individual displays a careless character to the viewing of everyone, trust me, its an evidence of bad home training. The apple never falls far from the tree.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Oppo would have sold better had they signed Ozo instead of that awa fret! Ozo is a worthy ambassador. Lest i forget, Ozo sef knows his class, he wont sign such Oppo deal. I saw Oppo hailing Tacha on her birthday. I wont lie, Titans bought Oppo fone because they signed Tacha. I dont like Tacha but i admit to it that Oppo fones sold out because of Tacha, now we cant say that of Awa Fret

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12899925_img20201226201828_jpegbd9b31b7c81933aa3562cfcf8f8f2b6a
Gbam!
I think oppo was scammed...they were carried away by Twitter noise,instead of content!
Ozo's fans would have done better, unlike those rabble rousers called bulbians!
Titanfall over the world bought a lot of Oppo phones just to support Tacha,that's why oppo wont stop hyping her,even though her contract with them ended a while ago.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2020
One thing that i am always amazed about you is that you act ignorant or lets say you are ignorant
Then you also make yourself look stupid and foolish by showing it.
sometimes keeping mute will at least make people assume that you are wise.
Like all what you wrote here shows how ignorant you are.
I dont think any housemate had more sold out than Laycon in this season.
and you convinently showing your ignorance daily.
Haba i know you stupid but sometimes act like someone who is not.
jayjaycee0:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:
Kiddwaya, the back up singer. The hustle is real grin

buhahahaha

Peruzzi sef dey laugh him.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2020
KiddQueenCat:
My dear don't mind the Idiots making powerless utterances cheesy
They expect him to dump Erica and start licking their lizards ass but he shock them all grin
If u have noticed,I hardly respond these days when they call kidd names cos I know the more they do.. the more they dig their own graves spiritually..I just laugh at the fools.
Their dirty blood will choke them!

lol this's a joke, right?

You have used unprintable words on Laycon. What have you done spiritually? lol

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2020
youngpresidooo:
One thing that i am always amazed about you is that you act ignorant or lets say you are ignorant
Then you also make yourself look stupid and foolish by showing it.
sometimes keeping mute will at least make people assume that you are wise.
Like all what you wrote here shows how ignorant you are.
I dont think any housemate had more sold out than Laycon in this season.
and you convinently showing your ignorance daily.
Haba i know you stupid but sometimes act like someone who is not.

Spar confirmed Spar Confirmed star Radler. Had mentos sold out anywhere or Oppo or Orijin people don't stock again. If what you typed there is what you called wisdom is mere satire of your folly

(1) (2) (3) ... (9526) (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.