Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5060950 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9525) (9526) (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2020
When do you people start replying this jayjaycee
Boy lacks sense
Stop replying the fool
Give him the silent treatment

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2020
I remember how pikinwaya promised all the housemates to connect them one way or the other.. Person wey never connect himself finish... cheesy

So na for Hypeman work all him connections land am!... buhahahaha kwa kwa kwa cheesy cheesy

No wonder the housemates deserted him, Dem see sey nothing can come out of him.... cheesy grin

PikinLamba!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:

Las Las pikinwaya go still follow laycon go do those pounded yam Engagements as his hype man. This life no fair at all... cheesy

A whole Billionaire son! Wey suppose be the connector of the universe..... Buhahahaha! cheesy

Efe was not that bad. Your fave is the biggest failure of any past and present BBN winner. what a shame. by next year the way the music industry will neglect him, will be so unprecedented. so so unprecedented.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

He is hustling... he got no music talents and skills, no training no time spent in the studio. Yet he is already going on stage the heavyweights of the music industry
Peruzzi in bayelsa
davido in benue

meanwhile the artist we know is getting this as is getting pounded yam engagement in december for that matter. the busiest time in the calendar of any musician worldwide

Boy
You lack sense

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Chocodairy:
When do you people start replying this jayjaycee
Boy lacks sense
Stop replying the fool
Give him the silent treatment

Pepper still dey your yansh. I still observe. Plodder of a girl. you are a girl and you are supporting what laycon did behind Erica's back. Shame on you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Erica is a big failure
Even failed at keeping her useless LovePeddler of a mum out of laycons business

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2020
I don't give attention to slowpoke like you
grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Chocodairy:

Boy
You lack sense

What i said, is there sense in it or not. Where is laycon this december, how many shows has he performed. Even Kidd is getting on stage with Musicians promoting his kiddwaya entertainment brand. Your fave is busy fighting lilo in his pounded yam engagement
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2020
People whose fave is an artist that is supposed to be engaged with music shows, is getting called for pounded yam engagements in december for that matter. They have the effrontery to call someone failure.
Of all BBN winners, this is the worst we have seen.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

All you got to say on this thread, since i marked this your moniker, these are two most recurrent phrases in all your comments

1. Have your brains checked
2. She is an ashawo

Let me burst your bubble. You are nonsensically laughable and ingloriously predictable. Your cerebral capacity is questionable. STAY PAINED FOREVER

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2020
In december 2 housemates repped well in the creative industry, doing shows upon shows, plying and perfecting their craft and making their brand known by leveraging on their BBN fame

1 - Praise
2 - Kidd

But where is the heck is laycon. the so called big rapper from big brother house. He is being called up for POUNDED YAM ENGAGEMENTS
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Please who is more toxic in you, myself, Erica and her mom. you think her mom shouldnt be allowed to talk about what happened to her daughter in the hands of laycon and idiots like you. This shows the kind and type of parent you will become. Thank God, God is God and he is not man. despite and through it all, Erica is triumphing and outshining all her enemies. Especially laycon and his gullible fans

Erica made empty threats due to the rage of hearing laycon backbite and saying bad things about her behind her back.

Laycon fans took action, went to illupeju to wait for her, to see if they could maul and beat her up. Agbero fanbase.

Any lady who is still taking sides with laycon on that saga that led to Erica's disqualification is just a plodder and a big fool. No guy should ever do what laycon did behind erica to any girl. It is a life lesson. No matter how you try to defend laycon on this, it is completely wrong, to say someone tried to do the things to you, that they know nothing about. Lest we forget laycon got Erica drunk that night just to perfect his evil intentions. tried to change narrative that kidd will rape erica. but truth is never far fetched. we saw how it all played out.

[img]https://media./images/a33816d4af267763b7e047ff29ae2a9f/tenor.gif[/img]
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
KiddQueenCat:
My dear don't mind the Idiots making powerless utterances cheesy
They expect him to dump Erica and start licking their lizards ass but he shock them all grin
If u have noticed,I hardly respond these days when they call kidd names cos I know the more they do.. the more they dig their own graves spiritually..I just laugh at the fools.
Their dirty blood will choke them!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E shock dem o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Efe was not that bad. Your fave is the biggest failure of any past and present BBN winner. what a shame. by next year the way the music industry will neglect him, will be so unprecedented. so so unprecedented.

You keep comparing Efe with Laycon, was efe ever charted anywhere? Laycon is in all charts this year...

A feat no past winner has ever achieved...

Now let's come to your fave elewedu, she claims to be an actress but failed to appear in any movie of note since her disgraceful Disqualification...

Nengi, Lilo, Dora have all had stint in acting, yet your mgbeke is there opening smelly kpekus about and obsessing over Laycon with her family.

Nothing of note has been achieved by her. Even her short movie was a total flop, just like every other thing she does..I really feel for her honestly. The funny thing is that another BBN would soon air and she would be totally forgotten without achieving anything... cheesy

Na wa o! No wonder Everyone now agrees Nengi is the most successful female housemate this year,while moon girl has been relegated to the level of ka3na... cheesy

E dey pain una well we'll..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Pounded Yam Engagement Crew

the stupid idiot was even fighting with lilo over the pounded yam sef.
Kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:

You keep comparing Efe with Laycon, was efe ever charted anywhere? Laycon is in all charts this year...

A feat no past winner has ever achieved...

Now let's come to your fave elewedu, she claims to be an actress but failed to appear in any movie of note since her disgraceful Disqualification...

Nengi, Lilo, Dora have all had stint in acting, yet your mgbeke is there opening smelly kpekus about and obsessing over Laycon with her family.

Nothing of note has been achieved by her. Even her short movie was a total flop, just like every other thing she does..I really feel for her honestly. The funny thing is that another BBN would soon air and she would be totally forgotten without achieving anything... cheesy

Na wa o! No wonder Everyone now agrees Nengi is the most successful female housemate this year,while moon girl has been relegated to the level of ka3na... cheesy

E dey pain una well we'll..

Even Vee made the chart this year... just be popular. thats all
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Elewedu is a total failure.

Failed as an actress, failed to rope her trophy to marry her..

Failed to have the most followership and Engagements on social media.

Brands are avoiding her like a plague, no wonder She's now going about begging brands that signed Nengi to also sign her for peanuts!..

Na wa o! The worst is that her fans can't tell her the truth, they keep deceiving her... cheesy

BBN 2021 dey come!... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

He is hustling... he got no music talents and skills, no training no time spent in the studio. Yet he is already going on stage the heavyweights of the music industry
Peruzzi in bayelsa
davido in benue

meanwhile the artist we know is getting this as is getting pounded yam engagement in december for that matter. the busiest time in the calendar of any musician worldwide
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I was expecting laycon to perform with other artists this December but from the look of things,no one wants him around...chai!
What happened to his collabo with Olamide,wizkid,Davido,Burna boy and other heavyweights like his fans bragged earlier?
Lmao!
See how they all ghosted him,due to his lack of content!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:
As for Elewedu and her disfunctional family, they should continue to obsess over Laycon, one thing is sure, They can NEVER catch him... cheesy
Yen yen yen
Yall should be thanking Erica's mum for making your fave relevant again!
Ode!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Even Vee made the chart this year... just be popular. thats all

Are you saying Efe wasn't popular during his time? You are indeed confused.

BTW, elewedu is popular why has her short movie view remain Stagnant? No one is talking about it. No one is viewing it. The few Hoelites who viewed it, don't want to subject their eyes to further torture by viewing it again. No wonder she has the lowest view for any housemate who released either a movie or music this year.

Even Vee's song has more views in such a short time.

Deal with it, Elewedu is a failure, she's unsuccessful and her time is passing like that without any notable achievement... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:

Back up kor, Na hype man him be... cheesy
Yen yen yen
But he's still more relevant than your fave who can only be invited to brothel opening parties!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen
Yall should be thanking Erica's mum for making your fave relevant again!
Ode!

Even elewedu's mother knows her daughter needs laycon to trend, that's why they talk about him all the time... grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
In december 2 housemates repped well in the creative industry, doing shows upon shows, plying and perfecting their craft and making their brand known by leveraging on their BBN fame

1 - Praise
2 - Kidd

But where is the heck is laycon. the so called big rapper from big brother house. He is being called up for POUNDED YAM ENGAGEMENTS
when you are done crying,buy origin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen
But he's still more relevant than your fave who can only be invited to brothel opening parties!

First of all I don't have a fave, unless you mention the name of the person you are referring to... cheesy

Remember I'm team Neutral just speaking the truth as I see it... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Charlies like you go just open your mouth waaaa... To say things that you make you think you are making sense. I know guys like you, the back benchers of a class, while others are having argumentative discourse and dishing points, all you do is to criticize and throw shades just to hide your airhead unintelligently stupid disposition and cerebral sagacity. I don't even have time to say anything to your parents because they didn't give you any home they themselves didn't have.

Typical Scatterbrained plodder
cry me an ocean...high time we stop engaging you sef,you're not a human being like us.you're zombie,riff raff(asinwin) and even a nitwit..pele my dear

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2020
MzCherry:
when you are done crying,buy origin

Nobody dey stock am as the thing no dey sell. You can enjoy star radler my dear
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Omo this picture dey make me laugh gan.... cheesy

See pikinwaya with microphone as a Hypeman...kwa kwa kwa buhahahaha.. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Those bastards are so toxic just like whorica and her useless good for nothing mum.
Whorica, her useless olosho mum and her fans her fans are all obsessed with Laycon. I don't understand this kind of obsession again.

Anyways what do we expect from a fanbase of child molesters like totonatu.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Toxic ko
Toxic ni
Your fave won bbnaija but yall got no chill!
Always attacking Erica and you expect us to ignore...like seriously?
You must be delusional!
You and your fellow bulbians are the obsessed idiots who wouldn't focus on your fave but Erica and everything that has to do with her!
Keep calling her mum names,na your mama go answer am.
No be today I start to dey molest children...law law kwa kwa kw !
Cry more!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

The thought we forgot. Threatening erica not to pass through some streets in Lagos. They even went as far as going to illupeju the night she was disqualified to see if they can maul her and beat her up, and you think her mom shouldn't talk about that bitter experience her daughter had in the hands of laycon and his gullible followers
They must be very stupid if they think that Erica's mother had no right to mention their fave's name,considering how his useless bulbians threatened to pour acid on Erica's face!Some even threatened to kill her but started screaming blue murder when we began to retaliate!
Bunch of idiots!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

10m is even too much .. all we are asking for is 2m. When will his music do 2m views. His contemporaries are effortlessly doing 2m in the space of one month. Was he caused with stagnancy. Ooo I forgot his music never left big brother house
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
He is so wack that his music cant go beyond YouTube!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

They must be very stupid if they think that Erica's mother had to right to mention their fave's name,considering how his useless bulbians threatened to pour acid on Erica's face!Some even threatened to kill her but started screaming blue murder when we began to retaliate!
Bunch of idiots!

Let them keep agending that Erica's mom threatened to kill laycon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9525) (9526) (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.