Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094617 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) (9534) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
My people, can you see, that you are dealing with someone who knows the truth, but just decided to act delusional for attention grin

grin grin grin

Tatiana4u, come and see your boyfriend asking for forgiveness from laycon.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
JJc bring your brain for panel beating, I no go charge you..

Things we do for humanity...

BTW, you no. Dey disguise with nomyth again?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
It is well

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Allnacruise:

Werey in disguise!!!

Tati baby keep up the energy when E is involved in such situation

Sharap!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
youngpresidooo:
one question for you, if it was laycon's mum that said what Erica's mum said, what will you do?
Ordinary look which wasn't for anything I know how epistle you people wrote.
An old interview was posted, her manager wrote rubbish on Twitter. So u people understand context now.
For your info I intentionally kept mute because trust me, God forbid anything happens to Laycon, even if she is not arrested, you know what it means to be tagged a murderer all the days of your life for what you know nothing about.
One word for you guys is hypocrisy
Laycon and his team must not mention Erica but you people can go and say any bad thing about Laycon and it should slide.
Up till tommorow Laycon using a general slang of apply pressure, I know how many times we explained it to you guys but that useless narative in your head is what you stick to.
Hypocrisy kee you dia!
If Erica had mentioned Laycon with her own mouth,I would have been disappointed in her but her mum just said it casually and you bulbians started menting!
Didn't you see the shock on Erica's face...like she knew that you guys would quote her mum out of context,she wasn't wrong sha!
Until Erica mentions Laycon,FEM!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
This is the most spot on comment I have read about the laycon erica face-off
May God bless that commenter for being honest!
Laycon was irrelevant until Erica's mum mentioned his name!
Instead of these bulbians to channel their energy,time and resources to stream his wack music,patronize the brands who signed him or buy him a gift for the season,they are all dragging Erica!
Idiots!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
My people, can you see, that you are dealing with someone who knows the truth, but just decided to act delusional for attention grin

God is wonderful. So JJC na the number one icon here. One Gordons for him o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

May God bless that commenter for being honest!
Laycon was irrelevant until Erica's mum mentioned his name!
Instead of these bulbians to channel their energy,time and resources to stream his wack music,patronize the brands who signed him or buy him a gift for the season,they are all dragging Erica!
Idiots!
And where did your own energies went o? Trending in Burkina Faso and 130k video

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
How they trend ... False hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype... No material to show. Efe was better off I swear. Post BBB . Nothing to show but only getting pounded yam engagements
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Isn't this a subtle confession?
Lmao!
I always knew that laycon's management paid Twitter influencers to hype him...it was never real!
Awon fake fans!
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Exclusive...

Laycon and his management paid Ashiwaju awon ookola.. to trend the agenda that Erica's mom wants to. Kill laycon.

How shameful. The money this guy is using to pay influencers to keep him in the news, can't he send it wisely investing in the future he doesn't have.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Laycon is a broke ass nigga,basking in the euphoria of winning bbnaija!!
He is a lonely and miserable mothfuker plauged with a useless fanbase and it's just a matter of time before he fades into oblivion like Efe!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin

Tatiana4u, come and see your boyfriend asking for forgiveness from laycon.
Yen yen yen
I once defended Laycon from some of you who suddenly became bulbians out of spite...e shock you?
Elites NEVER hated laycon until you guys started dragging Erica but bulbians have never LOVED Erica...even for once!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juleh01:

And where did your own energies went o? Trending in Burkina Faso and 130k video
Have you stopped begging online?
Please go back to school!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Have you stopped begging online?
Please go back to school!
DAT your big forehead keep storing dust.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen
I once defended Laycon from some of you who suddenly became bulbians out of spite...e shock you?
Elites NEVER hated laycon until you guys started dragging Erica but bulbians have never LOVED Erica...even for once!

Sharap there!!!! I don't even talk about the gal cos I want progress for her. My ish is with her delusional fans. Her mama sef don join in the craziness. I wonder if na Gordon una go blame dis tym.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juleh01:

DAT your big forehead keep storing dust.
Its 'keeps',dummy!
Are you sure that you dont have dust dust inside your brain?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juleh01:

Sharap there!!!! I don't even talk about the gal cos I want progress for her. My ish is with her delusional fans. Her mama sef don join in the craziness. I wonder if na Gordon una go blame dis tym.
Thunder f**e you!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
KiddQueenCat:
[s]I don't converse with people that are already dead spiritually!

grin grin grin grin grin

Eyah she's extremely pained. Don't worry- Kidd is working hard at building an independent and formidable support base that will free him from the shackles of Erica and her coven-bound fans. Then and only then, will Kidd make you happy. For now, don't slip into depression. We don't want to waste scarce graves.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Thunder f**e you!
The truth can pain. I share love and light until it's time to fight.
I hope God can cure your bitter soul. The God that made you say good things about Mercy Eke despite how you lowlife cursed her last year is still up there. I shall be here to see how Laycon's music touched your life.
Pls go and help Erica, let her short clip get to 140k before this year runs out. May God help you and your cohorts.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Laycon is a broke ass nigga,basking in the euphoria of winning bbnaija!!
He is a lonely and miserable mothfuker plauged with a useless fanbase and it's just a matter of time before he fades into oblivion like Efe!
Broke and he paid influencers. I wonder if you people think before posting

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Its 'keeps',dummy!
Are you sure that you dont have dust dust inside your brain?
For an English professor, what is dust dust?
When I say most Elites are delusional, their dumbness keeps getting fresher everyday.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Erica and Elites mischievously feasted on the "staring" issue. Now, they are being paid in their coin.

First to do no dey pain...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Loud it!!
They dunno nothing!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

Erica was correct that laycon can only trend with her name. Isn't that what we are seeing today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juleh01:

For an English professor, what is dust dust?
When I say most Elites are delusional, their dumbness keeps getting fresher everyday.
There's a difference between error and stupidity and I think you are the perfect definition of the latter...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Loud it!!
They dunno nothing!!!

The biggest marketable commodity of the show.... i saw that clearly. They know thats why they mad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
EmmBim:
It is well

Maturity that shows that Laycon may be surrounded by responsible and intelligent people.

However, in a sane country, Erica and her mother have some clarifications to be made to authorities regarding that statement.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

There's a difference between error and stupidity and I think you are the perfect definition of the later...

Latter not later, Aunty kwa kwa kwa. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juleh01:

The truth can pain. I share love and light until it's time to fight.
I hope God can cure your bitter soul. The God that made you say good things about Mercy Eke despite how you lowlife cursed her last year is still up there. I shall be here to see how Laycon's music touched your life.
Pls go and help Erica, let her short clip get to 140k before this year runs out. May God help you and your cohorts.
Kwa kwa kew
I laugh in love and light!
I hope God can cure you of misery...grin
Keep waiting for laycon's music to touch my life...ode!
Go and patronize the brands that made the worst mistake in signing your fave to promote their products and may God help you and your fellow bulbians!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

There's a difference between error and stupidity and I think you are the perfect definition of the later...
He who seek equity must come with clean hand. You called me out for failing to add 's' and your sense no tell to proof read your reply. Mental or mentos?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Broke and he paid influencers. I wonder if you people think before posting
Sharap!
Your fave spent almost all his money on Twitter influencers and now,he's a broke motherfucker...e shock you!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Erica was correct that laycon can only trend with her name. Isn't that what we are seeing today
Erica is the attention they all seek!
Do you know that slim case is also trending because of Erica? grin
Tiger spices,I thank you o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) (9534) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.