Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,011 members, 7,856,074 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5105050 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2020
The way elites are competing for the most dumbest person is alarming cheesy

Omo kiddwaya Don turn okirika handbag grin the hustle is real

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:
I remember how pikinwaya promised all the housemates to connect them one way or the other.. Person wey never got connect himself finish... cheesy

So na for Hypeman work all him connections land am!... buhahahaha kwa kwa kwa cheesy cheesy

No wonder the housemates deserted him, Dem see sey nothing can come out of him.... cheesy grin

PikinLamba!

grin grin grin

Erica, forming Mrs Waya, said ''You know you have to keep your promise to them. Let's help some of them''

I laugh so tey, fall for ground. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
He is so wack that his music cant go beyond YouTube!
Dullard grin grin grin see what you even saying

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2020
E pain dem!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2020
Blastblade:
I remember how pikinwaya promised all the housemates to connect them one way or the other.. Person wey never got connect himself finish... cheesy

So na for Hypeman work all him connections land am!... buhahahaha kwa kwa kwa cheesy cheesy

No wonder the housemates deserted him, Dem see sey nothing can come out of him.... cheesy grin

PikinLamba!
I swear grin cheesy he is now the one looking for connections
Laycon get level pass am sef

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
I never knew that reasonable bulbians exist ed... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
tsquaure:

[s]At least Dem they call Laycon to come sing and they are paying well[/s]. Which movie set had your fave been on . Only to be laughing and discussing a murder plot with her mom

Abeg for where! The only call your fave is receiving is to eat pounded yam
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin

stupid narrative@ song that Erica wanted to kill Laycon.

Make it make sense.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Werey in disguise!!!

Tati baby keep up the energy when E is involved in such situation

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:
one question for you, if it was laycon's mum that said what Erica's mum said, what will you do?
Ordinary look which wasn't for anything I know how epistle you people wrote.
An old interview was posted, her manager wrote rubbish on Twitter. So u people understand context now.
For your info I intentionally kept mute because trust me, God forbid anything happens to Laycon, even if she is not arrested, you know what it means to be tagged a murderer all the days of your life for what you know nothing about.
One word for you guys is hypocrisy
Laycon and his team must not mention Erica but you people can go and say any bad thing about Laycon and it should slide.
Up till tommorow Laycon using a general slang of apply pressure, I know how many times we explained it to you guys but that useless narative in your head is what you stick to.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is the most spot on comment I have read about the laycon erica face-off

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
800,000 followers in a bit on twitter....King Laycon

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
If you want oppo deals
Beg for it

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
You na never see something,
Naso mother and child want kill laycon
Laycon was on his own before the useless mother of whorelite , called his name

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
How they trend ... False hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype... No material to show. Efe was better off I swear. Post BBB . Nothing to show but only getting pounded yam engagements

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exclusive...

Laycon and his management paid Ashiwaju awon ookola.. to trend the agenda that Erica's mom wants to. Kill laycon.

How shameful. The money this guy is using to pay influencers to keep him in the news, can't he send it wisely investing in the future he doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Just another Sunday to remind you that whorica and her useless mum are potential murderers and still obsessed over Laycon despite the fact that the show that ended 3 months ago. That's enough time to move on if you ask me but whorica and her evil olosho mum are still obsessed.

Pulse posted an old interview of Laycon which was immediately after he left the house. We saw how whoricans and her fellow bastards went mad despite the fact that Laycon didn't say anything bad about whorica but even wished her well.

Laycon went to Dora's birthday and stared at whorica for less than 30 secs. We saw how they took it out of proportion. They called Laycon different names. Even whorica herself kept on posting things about stares days later.

Now her mum joked about "killing Laycon" in front of the whole world. They are saying it's from slim case song. You must be all mad. No single lyrics in that song was about killing Laycon. Bunch of bloody hypocrites!
You think we are dullards like you?

Bastard fans of a bastard whorica born by a useless and good for nothing mum. I hope Laycon's management will take this up.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
I come in peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Just another Sunday to remind you that whorica and her useless mum are potential murderers and still obsessed over Laycon despite the fact that the show that ended 3 months ago. That's enough time to move on if you ask me but whorica and her evil olosho mum are still obsessed.

Pulse posted an old interview of Laycon which was immediately after he left the house. We saw how whoricans and her fellow bastards went mad despite the fact that Laycon didn't say anything bad about whorica but even wished her well.

Laycon went to Dora's birthday and stared at whorica for less than 30 secs. We saw how they took it out of proportion. They called Laycon different names. Even whorica herself kept on posting things about stares days later.

Now her mum joked about "killing Laycon" in front of the whole world. They are saying it's from slim case song. You must be all mad. No single lyrics in that song was about killing Laycon. Bunch of bloody hypocrites!
You think we are dullards like you?

Bastard fans of a bastard whorica born by a useless and good for nothing mum. I hope Laycon's management will take this up.
Honestly his management needs to take it up undecided, is getting out of hands

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
So because Asiwaju lerry is saying the truth that means he was paid? Lol grin
You must be very stupid!
I guess Laycon paid pepper room your fellow whorican too to say the truth too?

Ode OPPOnus. Be using your brain sometimes.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
KiddQueenCat:
Lol I can see why these riffraffs have been crying about kidd since yesterday.
those artists were hyping kidd instead of their chimpanzee.
From the pics is obvious the artist here was the hype man to King kidd hahaha cheesy

grin grin grin

If you make heaven, satan will also make it. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
fyneguy:

buhahahaha

Peruzzi sef dey laugh him.

Peruzzi was like, the Elites 'trophy' is my hype man. He may even tell Erica this to get into her pants. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
We are in the celebration mood and I just thought to wish my amazing lovers and supporter's out there a merry season from a heart filled gratitude and love ❤️ from Nengi

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Every casket sent to Laycon with his fans and family will go back to the senders and those supporting their evils in the mighty name of Jesus

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Abeg for where! The only call your fave is receiving is to eat pounded yam
grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Exclusive...

Laycon and his management paid Ashiwaju awon ookola.. to trend the agenda that Erica's mom wants to. Kill laycon.

How shameful. The money this guy is using to pay influencers to keep him in the news, can't he send it wisely investing in the future he doesn't have.
grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:
This is the most spot on comment I have read about the laycon erica face-off
grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin grin grin

Na ment or mentos,

The idiot jjc dey even beg for forgiveness, as icons no send am, he quickly go back to being dumb..

JJC , but who you give your phone, abi no be you again?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sir, you say..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
My people, can you see, that you are dealing with someone who knows the truth, but just decided to act delusional for attention grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9527) (9528) (9529) (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.