Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) (10393 Views)

A Collection Of Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind (photos) / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Manofvalor1: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Redlobstar:
Some people can lie sha.

So diseases no more longer weaken immune system abi? Una dey knack poor masturbation.

Dirtiness? So being unclean na masturbation fault too? Wehdone.

Tiredness? Don't pple naturally get exhausted from any form of work?

Blurred vision? Are you mad? Wetin concern or connect ones semen and penis with the eyes?

Everybody now is an expert on what they do not have prove on.
No mind dem.dem go dey say nonsense without scientific basis.when dem don masturbate tire like who possess and penis plus blokos begin pain dem seriously.dem go stop to masturbate for few days and then come nairaland dey condemn masturbation as if dem no go do am again.but after some time dem go, go back begin masturbate again and dis na the origin of personal guilt and condemnation wey some naija guys dey face.no be masturbation dey cause am.

2 Likes

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by NLbully(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
I want to ask the dumb OP what the difference btwn masturbating and having sex is undecided
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Munieer(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Caleb91:

bros dnt mind the OP just continue with your activities
dont worry time shall tell
when the time comes you will be the one to answer your own question

What are you na trying to say na MR, pls am waiting for a reply
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by AntiFeminist(f): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
oluwaseyi0 u better come and learn
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by AntiFeminist(f): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
Yes,the semen are not same..I read an article relating to this last year..But my brother, the best advice I can give you is stop that masturbation before masturbation stop you.. I guess you won't like to experience what I experienced as a result of masturbation?There is conflicting reports about side infects of masturbation.. From my personal experience enh,make I non even talk.
tell us your experience so we can learn
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by dudusky007(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
how did you know all this....
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by jasent(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
AntiFeminist:
tell us your experience so we can learn
OK.First of all,I never knew masturbation has any side effect when I started it..Few years into the act I realized each time I finished doing it i always feel so dull,like something left me.But I didn't count it as anything because few hours after that dullness I would comeback to my normal state..Little did I knw depression was on the way..One day,immediately after I just cum from it I became dull like never before.I was practically empty,I mean it was worse than I had ever experienced. So I tot it will go away as usual. Few days past,I was still like that,so my sis took me to hospital where I was diagnosed of depression.. My dear sis,depression is one of the worst thing that can ever happen to human. Look,for good 13 years I never felt happy for even 1 minute..I didn't enjoy anything, in fact I lost interest in all the activities I use to enjoy so much because depression made them unappealing to me..See en,I am not exaggerating oh..when I said I didn't feel happy I mean I lost all positive emotions. I was only left with sadness..you won't believe how bad it was oh..My eyes were constantly shedding tears, and inching. The pain was out of this world,and were all swollen.If I work up everyday its will take me like 30 minutes to open my eyes. I mean I am awake,but I will have to lie on the bed until I am able to open my eyes..I was always cracking my throath as if I had a Thorn on it. Back pain was so excruciating that I could not even run each time I wanted to..constipation was another thing..See en,I can't explain everything..I just can't.. That's why when people claim masturbation has no side effect I feel like strangling them..As I write this now enh,nothing in this world can make me masturbate,not even at gun point.
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by AntiFeminist(f): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
OK.First of all,I never knew masturbation has any side effect when I started it..Few years into the act I realized each time I finished doing it i always feel so dull,like something left me.But I didn't count it as anything because few hours after that dullness I would comeback to my normal state..Little did I knw depression was on the way..One day,immediately after I just cum from it I became dull like never before.I was practically empty,I mean it was worse than I had ever experienced. So I tot it will go away as usual. Few days past,I was still like that,so my sis took me to hospital where I was diagnosed of depression.. My dear sis,depression is one of the worst thing that can ever happen to human. Look,for good 13 years I never felt happy for even 1 minute..I didn't enjoy anything, in fact I lost interest in all the activities I use to enjoy so much because depression made them unappealing to me..See en,I am not exaggerating oh..when I said I didn't feel happy I mean I lost all positive emotions. I was only left with sadness..you won't believe how bad it was oh..My eyes were constantly shedding tears, and inching. The pain was out of this world,and were all swollen.If I work up everyday its will take me like 30 minutes to open my eyes. I mean I am awake,but I will have to lie on the bed until I am able to open my eyes..I was always cracking my throath as if I had a Thorn on it. Back pain was so excruciating that I could not even run each time I wanted to..constipation was another thing..See en,I can't explain everything..I just can't.. That's why when people claim masturbation has no side effect I feel like strangling them..As I write this now enh,nothing in this world can make me masturbate,not even at gun point.
thanks.
But even with all the depression and things it cost u, the addiction would still make u go back to it.
my story is even far worse than yours but I still found myself doing it again to the extent that my fiancée left me due to the side effects of masturbation and do u know masturbation can lead to HIV/AIDS?
Yes if not for God I would have almost been infected
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by jasent(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
AntiFeminist:
thanks.
But even with all the depression and things it cost u, the addiction would still make u go back to it.
my story is even far worse than yours but I still found myself doing it again to the extent that my fiancée left me due to the side effects of masturbation and do u know masturbation can lead to HIV/AIDS?
Well,I can't explain everything in details.The addiction cannot make me do shit bro,I rather go FCK ashawo than to do that nonsense again. But can I hear your full story?
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nova1988(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
I'm hardgrin
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
4 me masterbate is a childish tin to me, it doesn't mk sense at all.

Sum guys dey enjoy real pussy u dey ur house dey use hand. E no mk sense.

Think brothers

1 Like

Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by GemUnique(m): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2020
I suggest you remove those medical reasons you've stated and add more of psychological and spiritual reasons coz Medically, Masturbation has little or no effect and it's even considered beneficial to systems functioning

Masturbation is not even close to causing Erectile dysfunction, ED is majorly caused by Diabetes, HB pressure, Low testosterone... And masturbation and sex increases the level of testosterone in the body

Masturbation/sex infact strengthen body immunity, it increases the production of WBC which naturally fights infection

Masturbation causing lack of good sleep?? Where did you see that, proven by who
Sex and Masturbation facilitate the production of some hormones like Edophins which just make you relax and have a good sleep, ask yourself why most people sleep after sex, same applies to masturbation

Prostrate Cancer?? I laughed when I saw this
It is even medically advisable to ejaculate at least 21 times in month to reduce the risk of prostrate

Blurry Vision, this is nothing but fallacy
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by GemUnique(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2020
AntiFeminist:
thanks.

Masturbation (Solo sex) can lead to HIV/AIDS
Isnt this fallacious
Well, please give your reason
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2020
cassbeat:
Yo possible are you a musician?
yes sir
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by oyaaa(m): 3:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Lekan239:
All lies, as man never get money and bae no wan give sex, wetin man go do Na, everything you post up there are trash, if you are experiencing E,D, just be eating vegetables frequently and you will get the hardest dick you have ever had between 48 hours period
Masturbation only becomes dangerous only when it is too much
Because the symptoms suffered by people addicted to masturbation is almost same with sex addicts with the exception of the erection problem
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by phemmyfour: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Apart from erectile dysfunction that's proven scientifically and understandably, other points are nonsense
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by cassbeat(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
yes sir
Did you at a point in 2016/2017 live in Lekki gardens estate phase 2 in Lagos?
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2020
cassbeat:
Did you at a point in 2016/2017 live in Lekki gardens estate phase 2 in Lagos?
why?
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by cassbeat(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
why?
Your moniker is the nickname of someone I knew there
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2020
cassbeat:
Your moniker is the nickname of someone I knew there
really?
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by cassbeat(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
really?
Yea
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by tellsblinks(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Legendarytonyy:
Ten possible side effects of masturbation.
1, Low Self-esteem.
One of the side effects of the act is low self-esteem. You will find yourself feeling shy when walking in the streets; as if someone is watching you. You cannot even talk where your mates are talking. You will find it very difficult to face a crowd of ten person's because your self-esteem has been drowned by the act. It makes you think that you are not good enough. And at the end of the day, you will start feeling bad about yourself.

2, Distraction
Distraction is also one of the side effects of too much wanking. You will find yourself losing concentration in anything you do. You cannot read and understand frequently because your mind is always on the act. You just want to do it anywhere you have privacy. It is dangerous.

3, Lack Of Confidence
This one affects guys mostly. A guy who engages himself in the act always finds it difficult to approach a woman. Most guys feel timid and shy. They cannot look straight into a lady's eyes and say what's on their minds......it is bad.

4, Tiredness
Of course, what you are taking out of your body on a daily basis is not water. It is blood. What happens when you lose too much blood? You get tired and weak of course......the act is very draining. I will advise you to try and stop before it is too late.

5, Erectile Dysfunction

One of the most dangerous side effects of the act is erectile dysfunction. Most men who found themselves addicted to it noticed that they are not getting it to stay strong as it used to. Why won't you get such problem? An engine that is been used everyday must get weak and faulty. It's just common sense. Please try and stop the act. It kills the body, soul, and spirit.

6, Blurred Views
Most people who engages themselves in the act regularly, always experience a very dull, and blurry view. Some times their view will appear as if everywhere is turning whitish in color. It's very dangerous.

7, Weakens Immune System.
This is one of the most dangerous side effects most people who are into the act don't pay attention to. Too much of the act weakens your body immunity. Instead of your immune system to be fighting unwanted sicknesses from getting into your body, they will be busy focusing on how to replenish what you are just pumping out of your body in the name of enjoyment and catching fun.....it's dangerous.

8, Lack Of Good Sleep
Of course, people who engages themselves in the act finds it very difficult to get a very decent sleep; when they are not done yet. Because they are already addicted to it. Sometimes they are waiting for midnight when they will have enough privacy for themselves to do the act. It is very mind draining. You may want to note that lack of good sleep affects your heart too.....be very careful.

9, Dirtiness
This is a very bad side effects of the act. When you get addicted in the act to a point where you cannot control yourself again, it becomes dirty. Because you will find yourself doing it in your body anywhere you are seated. It smells afterward and it's very shameful. Try and stop it because it's dangerous.

10, Prostate Enlargement
The last but not the least side effect of too much of the act, is prostate enlargement. Prostate is a very small walnut size gland located just under your urinary bladder. Prostate is the gland which add some liquid substance into your semen and makes it qualitative. When you engage yourself too much in the act, it becomes very stressful for your prostate to produce more qualitative liquids. How to know if your prostate is enlarged; Your urine will be coming out of your body like shower instead of straight stream. If you are noticing these signs already, I would advise you to stop and consult your doctor immediately.

To those of you who are willing to stop. I have an article in this account where I listed ten ways you can actually stop the act.....do well to see it and help yourself with the strategies i listed there......you can also like, comment and share if you find this article helpful.....One Love.

is their any cure to the blurred vision? please help me on this
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
cassbeat:
Yea
the one you know for Lekki you no get him number nii
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by cassbeat(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
the one you know for Lekki you no get him number nii
No we were not really close... But its cool tho, thanks for clarifying..
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Uzomacharles: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Absolutely correct @op.

At number 3 is 100% correct,
In my secondary school days, the thing really dealt with me, after fapping(as we call it then),
It becomes very difficult to approach that beautiful girl that comes around, even if you gather the morale to approach her,
guess what, immediately the girl will look into your eyes and say "what" you'll forget even your name, lose your composure and the purpose of approaching her.
It happened throughout my secondary school days to the extent that I didn't have a GF.
But thanks be to God that during my uni days, I found out that it was a childish act and I stopped it right away with God's help and today I'm now happily engaged and has passed through several happy relationships that ended absolutely well.

So in essence guys, stop fapping.

So end of masturbation made you to build and break up relationships in a good way....

This is not encouraging
Re: 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) by Oharina(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Legendarytonyy post=91829631]Ten possible side effects of masturbation.
1, Low Self-esteem.
One of the side effects of the act is low self-esteem. You will find yourself feeling shy when walking in the streets; as if someone is watching you. You cannot even talk where your mates are talking. You will find it very difficult to face a crowd of ten person's because your self-esteem has been drowned by the act. It makes you think that you are not good enough. And at the end of the day, you will start feeling bad about yourself.

2, Distraction
Distraction is also one of the side effects of too much wanking. You will find yourself losing concentration in anything you do. You cannot read and understand frequently because your mind is always on the act. You just want to do it anywhere you have privacy. It is dangerous.

3, Lack Of Confidence
This one affects guys mostly. A guy who engages himself in the act always finds it difficult to approach a wo
Where is the article?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.