Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc (2665 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Sammy07: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
I want us to jail any corrupt politician not just tinubu. By the way you guys were the one who brought tinubu's name into this.I never mentioned tinubu or the Yoruba race from the beginning.

you're not okay

I have been against Biafra agitation because I believe in one Nigeria. But sincerely I am beginning to see why they want Biafra.If you're against Biafra kindly answer this man's questions.

this was your initial statement, What is the man's question?

To jail tinubu?
is tinubu and Edo man? or igbo?

you don't need to mention Yoruba or tinubu name before we smell your antics

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by SarkinYarki: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:
cool

Arrest Tinubu for what? Being a successful Yoruba man? Money laundering Act doesn't prohibit anybody from using a bullion van, withdrawal from your personal account has no limit, a van can be filled with anything including paper and trash

Yorubas have no time to hate or envy, Tinubu is a card carrying member of the Democrats , has registered business Compass investment in the US , won a case against FBI , EFCC, Code of Conduct Tribunal under PDP, so let Allen Onyeama visit US and also try his luck

Yoruba's building bridges , Ipobian building ditches ... Soon they would blame "Afonja" and "Yoruba Muslim"

Shut up !!! Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian alive...... The electoral act forbids using money to entice voters Election day and also has a limit on money a politician can spend for elections and Tinubu breached both .. the financial act also forbid any cash transaction above 10 million naira to be carried out in cash ...
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Sammy07: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Shut up !!! Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian alive...... The electoral act forbids using money to entice voters Election day and also has a limit on money a politician can spend for elections and Tinubu breached both .. the financial act also forbid any cash transaction above 10 million naira to be carried out in cash ...

What about Orjis families

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:

Tinubu runs a a global investment company "Compass investment Chicago USA" it invest money in International Money Market and high value real estate, Alagbe was arrested trading heroin to an undercover cops, and upon investigation he said he invested 460k USD in Compass investment and money market, and since Compass investment uses Tinubu's Citibank Account forfeiture order was gotten and out of the 1.4million USD in the Citibank Account, 460k was forfeited while Tinubu went on with his 900k and money in other accounts
Thank you..This is very clear and understandable.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:

you're not okay

I have been against Biafra agitation because I believe in one Nigeria. But sincerely I am beginning to see why they want Biafra.If you're against Biafra kindly answer this man's questions.

To jail tinubu?

SO THE ABOVE POST IS WHERE YOU SMELL TINUBU'S NAME FROM?KEEP SMELLING O,NAN U GET YOUR NOSE.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Sammy07: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Igbos can just keep Tinubu out of their mouth. What’s wrong with these people? Such a shame.

Yet, they don't care obout Orjis families milking abia dry.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by techmo(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Again Tinubu was at his own house with his own Bullion van and his own money (pressumably), he isn't at a polling unit, he last contested an election in 2003 so you can't indict a private citizen in his own house for doing what pleases him with his own money,

SarkinYarki with all your noise on this platform forming rich guy you have never withdrawn over 10m from a bank in your life lol you fall hand

https://lawpadi.com/8-things-the-average-nigerian-should-know-about-the-money-laundering-act-2011/

That's the money laundering act of Nigeria and you are free to withdraw any amount of your own money at any time or any bank.. all you need do is declare it on a simple worthless form

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by trutht828: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:
cool

Arrest Tinubu for what? Being a successful Yoruba man? Money laundering Act doesn't prohibit anybody from using a bullion van, withdrawal from your personal account has no limit, a van can be filled with anything including paper and trash

Yorubas have no time to hate or envy, Tinubu is a card carrying member of the Democrats , has registered business Compass investment in the US , won a case against FBI , EFCC, Code of Conduct Tribunal under PDP, so let Allen Onyeama visit US and also try his luck

Yoruba's building bridges , Ipobian building ditches ... Soon they would blame "Afonja" and "Yoruba Muslim"

I hope you will repeat this same thing if it was an Igbo or another tribe you don't like that is involved in this bullion van thing?

Or is your comment founded on just tribalism?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by SarkinYarki: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:

Again Tinubu was at his own house with his own Bullion van and his own money, he isn't at a polling unit, he last contested an election in 2003 so you can't indict a private citizen in his own house for doing what pleases him with his own money,

SarkinYarki with all your noise on this platform forming rich guy you have never withdrawn over 10m from a bank in your life lol you fall hand

https://lawpadi.com/8-things-the-average-nigerian-should-know-about-the-money-laundering-act-2011/

That's the money laundering act of Nigeria and you are free to withdraw any amount of your own money at any time or any bank.. all you need do is declare it on a simple worthless form

I have never withdrawn 10m in my life .I don't even move around with cash even 50 bucks you won't see with me. I no dey drink again , I no dey kanck ashawo , I don't need to buy anything because my diet is very special ..Oga I have no use for cash
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by techmo(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2020
trutht828:

I hope you will repeat this same thing if it was an Igbo or another tribe you don't like that is involved in this bullion van thing?

Or is your comment founded on just tribalism?

Driving a bullion van isn't a crime in the Nigerian constitution, and I don't have to defend Ibos on anything let uwazurike face his life and his tribe
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:

Did you know that banjo died for biafra?
Wole soyinka went to jail for biafra
Alafin oyo chose azikiwe over awo (his brother)
Out of all the region in Nigeria, it was only yoruba that returned Igbo properties(even their SS brother didn't do that)
It is only in Yorubaland that u will see Igbo(and other tribes) winning an election

Now tell me, when was d last time Igbo people fought for yoruba? Did u know how the mocked us here on nairaland during gej's tenure?

Please, shut up!

All those acts by a handful of good and conscientious Yoruba are just incidental to the overall anti-Igbos stand (putting it mildly) of the generality of the Yoruba and their leaders! Awo and Adekunle alone have dripping from their hands the blood of millions of Igbo innocent women, children and combatants! Isn't it you lot that brag how Awo initiated the economic and food bloackade of Biafra when it became apparent the evil Nigerian forces and their foreign allies couldn't win the war fair-and-square on the battlefield!

The talk of Yoruba 'handing over Igbo properties after the war' was just another sneaky move to make you lot come off as being 'kind' and 'angelic' while painting the Ijaw that spearheaded the abandoned property saga in Rivers state as the 'bad guys'! Bullshit! Does anyone really think Diette-Spiff and his gang in Rivers would have had the balls to go ahead if they didn't have backing from higher powers in Lagos at the time? If you're saying the Yoruba handed over our properties in Lagos after the war, it means you're recognising and accepting it was wrong for any state gov't to sieze Igbo properties in the first place! It's even not a stretch of the imagination to suggest Diette-Spiff was encouraged by some in the federal gov't to do what he did, b'cos like i said, he wouldn't have dared do it if he thought he didn't have the backing and support from Lagos! In any event, why didn't said federal gov't of Gowon and Awo intervene and overrule the Rivers state gov't if they felt some injustice was being done!?

Don't give me that shi't of Yoruba 'allowing Igbo to win elections' in Yorubaland! The elections any Igbo won in Lagos was inspite of the Yoruba and not that you lot were falling over yourselves to vote in a Igbo candidate! I think it's bloody cheeky of you to assert the Yoruba 'allowed' Igbo to win elections in Yorubaland when the Nigerian constitution has already made provision for any Nigerian to vote and be voted for in any part of the country! We all saw Yoruba and Tinubu 'accomodativeness' in the last 2019 elections in Lagos didn't we....when Yoruba thugs were sent out to predominantly Igbo areas of Lagos to go and dagbaru proceedings! I even saw on the news some Yoruba thugs taking spot-kicks (that would make even Ronaldo green with envy) at some of the ballot boxes.....sending them high into the air and scattering their contents all over the place! So much for Yoruba 'accomodativeness'!

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Sammy07: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
SO THE ABOVE POST IS WHERE YOU SMELL TINUBU'S NAME FROM?KEEP SMELLING O,NAN U GET YOUR NOSE.

Lol, who's stopping them?

they have 3 options

1. Seccesion clause in the constitution

2. boycotting anything Nigeria

3. War.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by PHAYOL81: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:

Again Tinubu was at his own house with his own Bullion van and his own money (pressumably), he isn't at a polling unit, he last contested an election in 2003 so you can't indict a private citizen in his own house for doing what pleases him with his own money,

Thank you for this response and evidence. I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT THE OMOLUABIS ARE NOT JUST WISE BUT BRILLIANT AS WELL BUT YOU JUST PUT ANY DOUBT ABOUT IT TO BED WITH THAT EVIDENCE. Those guys are the definition of dumb. They would never make any research over anything before they cry foul. Serve Asiwaju Tinubu right too. He brought this upon himself with all the freedom and benefits he's allowed them, especially in Lagos politics. They need to be kept in their place for good.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Lol, who's stopping them?

they have 3 options

1. Seccesion clause in the constitution

2. boycotting anything Nigeria

3. War.
[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by wingmanIII: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2020
seunmsg:
Igbos can just keep Tinubu out of their mouth. What’s wrong with these people? Such a shame.

One man,who doesn't represent Igbos is now Igbos.
Such a shame!
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Exclusive101:

Don't you have FBI's phone number to ask?
[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Dem no born Dem well to try am in Ekiti, ondo, Osun or ibadan.
Eze ndigbo has been banned in Ondo and Oyo state, I'm not sure if there is any in Osun, ekiti and ogun

Or they should try am with ijebu people grin
[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Tinubu runs a a global investment company "Compass investment Chicago USA" it invest money in International Money Market and high value real estate, Alagbe was arrested trading heroin to an undercover cops, and upon investigation he said he invested 460k USD in Compass investment and money market, and since Compass investment uses Tinubu's Citibank Account forfeiture order was gotten and out of the 1.4million USD in the Citibank Account, 460k was forfeited while Tinubu went on with his 900k and money in other accounts
[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

you're not okay

To jail tinubu?

[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by PHAYOL81: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Please, shut up!

All those acts by a handful of good and conscientious Yoruba are just incidental to the overall anti-Igbos stand (putting it mildly) of the generality of the Yoruba and their leaders! Awo and Adekunle alone have dripping from their hands the blood of millions of Igbo innocent women, children and combatants! Isn't it you lot that brag how Awo initiated the economic and food bloackade of Biafra when it became apparent the evil Nigerian forces and their foreign allies couldn't win the war fair-and-square on the battlefield!

The talk of Yoruba 'handing over Igbo properties after the war' was just another sneaky move to make you lot come off as being 'kind' and 'angelic' while painting the Ijaw that spearheaded the abandoned property saga in Rivers state as the 'bad guys'! Bullshit! Does anyone really think Diette-Spiff and his gang in Rivers would have had the balls to go ahead if they didn't have backing from higher powers in Lagos at the time? If you're saying the Yoruba handed over our properties in Lagos after the war, it means you're recognising and accepting it was wrong for any state gov't to sieze Igbo properties in the first place! It's even not a stretch of the imagination to suggest Diette-Spiff was encouraged by some in the federal gov't to do what he did, b'cos like i said, he wouldn't have dared do it if he thought he didn't have the backing and support from Lagos! In any event, why didn't said federal gov't of Gowon and Awo intervene and overrule the Rivers state gov't if they felt some injustice was being done!?

Don't give me that shi't of Yoruba 'allowing Igbo to win elections' in Yorubaland! The elections any Igbo won in Lagos was inspite of the Yoruba and not that you lot were falling over yourselves to vote in a Igbo candidate! I think it's boody cheeky of you to assert the Yoruba 'allowed' Igbo to win elections in Yorubaland when the Nigerian constitution has already made provision for any Nigerian to vote and be voted for in any part of the country! We all saw Yoruba and Tinubu 'accomodativeness' in the last 2019 elections in Lagos didn't we....when Yoruba thugs were sent out to predominantly Igbo areas of Lagos to go and dagbaru proceedings! I even saw on the news some Yoruba thugs taking spot-kicks (that would make even Ronaldo green with envy) at some of the ballot boxes.....sending them high into the air and scattering their contents all over the place! So much for Yoruba 'accomodativeness'!

I think you should be the one to do the shutting up of your hellish mouth. Was the southwest region an active battleground in the civil war? Why would the Biafran soldier decide to invade it? Ojukwu or whatever was his name got it coming to him the moment he involved the take-over of Lagos enroute to involving the southwestern states in his plan of Biafra. Awolowo would not sit down and let that happen. He did what he should do. Yoruba had decided not to interfere with the whole saga, leaving it to the hausas, fulanis and the east to sort out but biafran soldiers couldn't stick to liberalization of their region alone by also gunning to annex other regions into the original map hence the reason why the Benin- Ore annihilation and further involvement of the yoruba race was necessary. Maybe you go back home to let grandpa tell you why Awolowo who had been neutral for some time eventually spoke up of the loophole that wasn't explored.
I'm sure you're not a Lagosian/residing in the state to have spewed your gibberish of Igbos winning Yorubas in election without the support of the yorubas. The LGS in question are predominantly resided by folks of eastern/south-south/middlebelt origins. Back in the days, the state had often ensure the Yorubas who are the minority (in population) in this regions go to the election booth but the same Tinubu (whom you're demonising) saw otherwise and made provision for them other tribes to join the politics and contest among themselves so as to make sure the winner is one who has better understanding on how to serve his/her people better. Hence the reason why APC allow them chance to provide candidates the party will all support in primaries and then, also overwhelmingly support in the election proper because in Lagos, who APC present is a little concern to the larger portion of the population but the intent and policies of the party. Lagos state population don't believe in the polity of PDP so handing over the ballot to these non-indigenes as a good gesture is a sure way to winning the election for themselves and becoming a voice for their people in the state. Now, I think, Tinubu would have been wiser who you guys are now, have a rethink and withdraw the benefits. It's either Yoruba or nothing. If any Igbo guy wishes to involve himself in politics he can always go to the east to participate. They have to be stopped, now.

7 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

What about Orjis families
[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Yet, they don't care obout Orjis families milking abia dry.
[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Driving a bullion van isn't a crime in the Nigerian constitution, and I don't have to defend Ibos on anything let uwazurike face his life and his tribe
[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Ipobians are quite dumb lol or don't have data to watch mere video

[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by trutht828: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:

So, you think defending Tinubu is synonymous with defending Yoruba race?

You should quit acting like a mental slave
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Black man and Envy

Google Alpha Beta tax consultancy, and Google INTELS Logistics

Also google Tinubu's Wikipedia and check his previous employer like ExxonMobil, PricewaterhouseCoopers , Deloitte..

And do your self a favour and Google how much Compass investment company had in its account before FBI forfeited mere 460k USD
[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Nobody stops Biafra from getting Biafra, North issued an ultimatum, Lagos Oba threatened Lagoon why can't you people leave Yoruba's alone and just go back to your land 500km away ? If you want Biafra sponsor a bill through your senator to push a referendum clause in our constitution...

Fueling station uses bullion vans same as hotels and many companies, what stops Tinubu from using a bullion van ? Is he a political appointee or an elected official since 2007?

Well every attempt to rubbish a Yoruba man always keeps us growing.. you lots did it with Awo, and Abiola and we keep rising above such envy... Abiola and Awo are imortalised, Obasanjo and Osinbajo both served 2 terms 8 years in Aso Rock

That is Peter Obi openly buying vote yet uwazurike won't talk about it

[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:

How did Yoruba oppress anybody? Same people that flock our land with their Ghana must go bags daily at Iwo Road parks, Ojota Parks, and Okelewo parks looking like beggars. Same people we openly accommodate without issue? Tinubu even gave them appointment same as Seyi Makinde, and many of our Governors

Now we are the opressors? Can any body like people with such victim mentality?

Cursed Obaseki did his business in Lagos , schooled in Ibadan, Oshiomhole won PDP through Tinubu's money and help, Obaseki took over because of the platform Tinubu spent his money on, when Obaseki was in problem he personally visited Tinubu to beg... Now the idiot says Edo is not Lagos and say no to Godfatherism, and Yoruba are cowards..

[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Orange22: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:
cool

[/s]
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by knowledgeable: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:
Wonder why every tribe hate them, arrest Tinubu for what offence?
Well, I like what they are doing to Tinubu, he brought this on himself, u don't give Igbo people too much freedom in ur territory but that's exactly what Tinubu did in Lagos

How many tribes in Nigeria really hate Igbos..Afonja??.

I hope, a study is undertaking on this subject. The only tribes that I know to hate Igbos are Yoruba/Fulani, less Hausa & the others are co-opted by Yoruba media.

Number one Igbo hater tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba because of ENVY.

Secondly, Fulani solely because of Religion + Total political domination of the Nigerian space

Hausa: Hausa hatred of Igbos is a "bakwomi" hatred. They don't have any stake in the hate unlike Yorubas + Fulanis who hate Igbos because they are stake holders in the hate. The stake is why they hate Igbos & also hate the idea of Biafra.

Others are co-opted into the hate by the Yorubas, but since after the civil war, with Igbos out of the central government and Hausa fulani/ with their Yoruba underdogs looted the Nation's common wealth to the dust (Nigeria Delta oil and gas) while Fulanis went on on a killing spree of anything living within the Nigerian space, Afonjas are completely naked with all their ugliness on this their narrative of "this is why all the tribes hate you Igbos".
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by seunmsg(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
wingmanIII:

One man,who doesn't represent Igbos is now Igbos.
Such a shame!

If you’ve been following the comments of Igbos on and off social media recently, you wouldn’t ignorantly claim that the opinion expressed by Nwazurike doesn’t represent the general opinion of Igbo people about Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Mraphel: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
I am from Edo,we are not part of Biafra. But let us all learn to speak the truth at all time,if you don't speak the truth when others are being oppressed,no one will speak when you too are being oppressed..
You're not from Edo. Beside the biafrans conquered your people. Edo is part of Biafra except the Akoko Edos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Breaks Silence 7days After Heated Criticism, Calls For Forgiveness / What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? / Tinubu Visits Governor Makinde In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.