Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc (2661 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by tunjijones(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
knowledgeable:

How many tribes in Nigeria really hate Igbos..Afonja??.

I hope, a study is undertaking on this subject. The only tribes that I know to hate Igbos are Yoruba/Fulani, less Hausa & the others are co-opted by Yoruba media.

Number one Igbo hater tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba because of ENVY.

Secondly, Fulani solely because of Religion + Total political domination of the Nigerian space

Hausa: Hausa hatred of Igbos is a "bakwomi" hatred. They don't have any stake in the hate unlike Yorubas + Fulanis who hate Igbos because they are stake holders in the hate. The stake is why they hate Igbos & also hate the idea of Biafra.

Others are co-opted into the hate by the Yorubas, but since after the civil war, with Igbos out of the central government and Hausa fulani/ with their Yoruba underdogs looted the Nation's common wealth to the dust (Nigeria Delta oil and gas) while Fulanis went on on a killing spree of anything living within the Nigerian space, Afonjas are completely naked with all their ugliness on this their narrative of "this is why all the tribes hate you Igbos".

I know pple from South South hate Igbos too. I don't know why.

As for me I don't hate Igbos, I have even dated mostly Igbos girls.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Mraphel: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
knowledgeable:

How many tribes in Nigeria really hate Igbos..Afonja??.

I hope, a study is undertaking on this subject. The only tribes that I know to hate Igbos are Yoruba/Fulani, less Hausa & the others are co-opted by Yoruba media.

Number one Igbo hater tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba because of ENVY.

Secondly, Fulani solely because of Religion + Total political domination of the Nigerian space

Hausa: Hausa hatred of Igbos is a "bakwomi" hatred. They don't have any stake in the hate unlike Yorubas + Fulanis who hate Igbos because they are stake holders in the hate. The stake is why they hate Igbos & also hate the idea of Biafra.

Others are co-opted into the hate by the Yorubas, but since after the civil war, with Igbos out of the central government and Hausa fulani/ with their Yoruba underdogs looted the Nation's common wealth to the dust (Nigeria Delta oil and gas) while Fulanis went on on a killing spree of anything living within the Nigerian space, Afonjas are completely naked with all their ugliness on this their narrative of "this is why all the tribes hate you Igbos".

Last year Hausa ordered Igbo to leave arewa land.

Ipod people's hatred for other tribe is chasing them gradually from the Southwest now and I'm sure Fulani and Arewa too will follow suite.
In porth Harcourt, wike referred to them as criminal and blocked the roads leading to South east with mighty gates.

Yoruba has never started. ur biafran agitations is very important or u people learn to stay in ur region.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Mraphel: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
tunjijones:

It's easy for Yoruba to date them cause they wanna come to d west.

I don't dislike them too....but d Igbos and Nnamdi kanu brought this to them

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by emperorshaokahn(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

It's easy for Yoruba to date them cause they wanna come to d west.

I don't dislike them too....but d Igbos and Nnamdi kanu brought this to them
afonja will you keep shut?.anytime una drink dat red and green soup una go just day yarn nonsense,bloody headslammer.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

You're not from Edo. Beside the biafrans conquered your people. Edo is part of Biafra except the Akoko Edos
See this one.re You to tell me where I am from?if you're from the tribe that denies their root I am not from such tribe..And who told you Edo is part of Biafra? Where did you see that from?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Mraphel: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
jasent:
See this one.re You to tell me where I am from?if you're from the tribe that denies their root I am not from such tribe..And who told you Edo is part of Biafra? Where did you see that from?
Edo is part of Biafra occupation likewise Delta etc

Biafrans cannot go and Edo will be left out.

Check the map attached, will biafrans be complete without the map?

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by knowledgeable: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
tunjijones:

To some degree, you are right, but there were co-opted into it more or less, but the irony is that most of them have Igbo blood and vis-visa.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by jasent(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mraphel:

Edo is part of Biafra occupation likewise Delta etc

Biafrans cannot go and Edo will be left out.

Check the map attached, will biafrans be complete without the map?
Where is Edo there?check your map well.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by richie240: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
seunmsg:

If you’ve been following the comments of Igbos on and off social media recently, you wouldn’t ignorantly claim that the opinion expressed by Nwazurike doesn’t represent the general opinion of Igbo people about Tinubu.

ds was a gye I thot was sane amongst d lot, but unfortunately, he just confirmed dt a leopard will always remain one, come rain come shine!
Its a DNA stuff!
cool

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by plaindealer: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Shut up !!! Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian alive...... The electoral act forbids using money to entice voters Election day and also has a limit on money a politician can spend for elections and Tinubu breached both .. the financial act also forbid any cash transaction above 10 million naira to be carried out in cash ...

1. Ignorant conclusion, electoral act did not prevent any Nigerian from giving his or her money to the needy even on election day, you just can not do so in or anywhere around any polling station and the last time I checked, Tinubu's house is not a polling station.

2. Another ignorant conclusion, you don't know what was in the BVs or even how much if it was even money, unless you were in the van counting the money.

If you are going to label the man corrupt, list the corrupt acts he committed or what he stole from you or from anywhere in Nigeria, but I know you can not list anything, it's all hatred, bitterness, bigotry and jealousy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Ojiofor: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
tamdun:
Wonder why every tribe hate them, arrest Tinubu for what offence?
Well, I like what they are doing to Tinubu, he brought this on himself, u don't give Igbo people too much freedom in ur territory but that's exactly what Tinubu did in Lagos

Which freedom did ThiefTinubü gave to Igbos?
Were Igbos not in Lagos before he was born?
When Zik was contesting to become premier of western region in Lagos where was Tinubu?
When Ojukwu's father was building business empire in Lagos where was Tinubu?
When Ndubuisi Kanu became military governor of Lagos state where was Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by AroleOduduwa2: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
techmo:

Tinubu runs a a global investment company "Compass investment Chicago USA" it invest money in International Money Market and high value real estate, Alagbe was arrested trading heroin to an undercover cops, and upon investigation he said he invested 460k USD in Compass investment and money market, and since Compass investment uses Tinubu's Citibank Account forfeiture order was gotten and out of the 1.4million USD in the Citibank Account, 460k was forfeited while Tinubu went on with his 900k and money in other accounts

Jagaban did launder money for Akande, who was running his cartel operation from Nigeria.

I have the utmost respect for him, hes an achiever, I may not like his view when it comes to politics

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Jagaban did launder money for Akande, who was running his cartel operation from Nigeria.

I have the utmost respect for him, hes an achiever, I may not like his view when it comes to politics
Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele were both director's in Compass Investment. He couldn't convince Judge,Nordberg, it was an innocent transaction, when you have two druglord's laundering money through your account, who also happen to be director's in your company.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by plaindealer: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele were both director's in Compass Investment. He couldn't convince Judge,Nordberg, it was an innocent transaction, when you have two druglord's laundering money through your account, who also happen to be director's in your company.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

Why was Tinubu never charged with any crime?

Why didn't the Judge confiscate Tinubu's Money? ($900,000)
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by wingmanIII: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
seunmsg:

If you’ve been following the comments of Igbos on and off social media recently, you wouldn’t ignorantly claim that the opinion expressed by Nwazurike doesn’t represent the general opinion of Igbo people about Tinubu.

You are the ignorant extremist here. I doubt if 0.5% of the Igbo population have ever expressed any opinion on tinubu. How many even know him? Many of your think the world begin and end on social media especially nairaland. Please wake up!
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
plaindealer:

Judge Nordberg seized $460k because it was proceeds of narcotics trafficking and money laundering.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by plaindealer: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Judge Nordberg seized $460k because it was proceeds of narcotics trafficking and money laundering.

You did not answer my question, I know the judge seized money from the account so stop repeating the same thing.

My question was.

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
plaindealer:

You did not answer my question, I know the judge seized money from the account so stop repeating the same thing.

My question was.

Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele were drug traffickers that had operations stretching from West Africa to North America and were also directors in Compass Investment. It was a plea bargain deal that resulted in $460k seized for money laundering and narcotics trafficking.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by plaindealer: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele were drug traffickers that had operations stretching from West Africa to North America and were also directors in Compass Investment. It was a plea bargain deal that resulted in $460k seized for money laundering and narcotics trafficking.

You still didn't answer my question.

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
plaindealer:

You still didn't answer my question.

He was taken before Judge Nordberg and under the plea bargain deal he had $460k seized for narcotics and money laundering.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by plaindealer: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He was taken before Judge Nordberg and under the plea bargain deal he had $460k seized for narcotics and money laundering.

There’s no evidence that Tinubu was ever indicted for any crime.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin?ref=scroll

This is the answer you are running away from because you don't want to expose your own ignorance, fraud and deception.

Tinubu was never the Target of any drug activities, he was never charged and hi money was never touched.

The fact and link came from you, the same link and ignorant story you keep posting, but refused to quote and post the relevant part about Tinubu not committing any crime and was never charged with anything.

You are too fraudulent for your own good.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
plaindealer:

This is the answer you are running away from because you don't want to expose your own ignorance, fraud and deception.

Tinubu was never the Target of any drug activities, he was never charged and hi money was never touched.

The fact and link came from you, the same link and ignorant story you keep posting, but refused to quote and post the relevant part about Tinubu not committing any crime and was never charged with anything.

You are too fraudulent for your own good.
You lied when you said his money was never touched. He forfeited $460k for being proceeds of narcotics trafficking and money laundering in Heritage Bank. You are too fraudulent.

Why don't you tell us why Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele two of Chicago's biggest drug traffickers were directors in Compass Investment?

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by plaindealer: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You lied when you said his money was never touched. He forfeited $460k for being proceeds of narcotics trafficking and money laundering in Heritage Bank. You are too fraudulent.

Why don't you tell us why Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele two of Chicago's biggest drug traffickers were directors in Compass Investment?

The funds taken by the court wasn't Tinubu's money, the amount in the account was $1.4 million, they took 460k which was the questionable money, but they gave Tinubu $900,000, almost a million dollars.

Why did the US government gave Tinubu $900,000?

Why didn't the US government charge and convict Tinubu.?

You can only fool your fellow ignorant people.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
plaindealer:

The funds taken by the court wasn't Tinubu's money, the amount in the account was $1.4 million, they took 460k which was the questionable money, but they gave Tinubu $900,000, almost a million dollars.

Why did Compass Investment have two of Chicago's biggest drug dealers Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele as directors?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by plaindealer: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Why did Compass Investment have two of Chicago's biggest drug dealers as directors?
[/s]

Go and ask them, I don't know them and I don't care.

You can peddle all the rubbish you want to fool ignorant people like yourself, but Tinubu was never arrested for any crime, Tinubu was never charged or convicted.

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Go and ask them, I don't know them and I don't care.

You can peddle all the rubbish you want to fool ignorant people like yourself, but Tinubu was never arrested for any crime, Tinubu was never charged or convicted.

Who owns Campass Investment and appointed two notorious Chicago drug dealers as directors?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blast FG For Not Arresting Bola Tinubu Before Allen Onyema Etc by plaindealer: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Who owns Campass Investment and appointed two notorious Chicago drug dealers as directors?

There’s no evidence that Tinubu was ever indicted for any crime.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin?ref=scroll

So, who owns whatever you are ranting about means Tinubu was arrested, charged and convicted of any crime?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'how Can 219 Girls Be Missing' - Nigerians Dig Out Buhari's Old Tweet / Breaking News: Nigeria Military Invade Ikwo In Ebonyi State Since 3am - Pics / Pics: Do Girls Really Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.