Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (25552 Views)

Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
joyous: Hi, catlanta. I need a cool andriod smartphone. Where can i get reliable and affordable ones on your site. Thanks.

Hi Joyous, amazon.com. ebay.com and expansys-usa.com are great sites that offer great prices for smart phones
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
Time to Place your orders for Christmas!!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by slimming: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
My experience with you have not be amazing. I have gotten alternative for you sha.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2012
slimming: My experience with you have not be amazing. I have gotten alternative for you sha.

Oh my! What ever happened? We are sorry if your experience with us was below the high quality standard we strive to give our clients, but you should also consider that even machines are not 100% efficient, and hence there could be errors. I can assure you that your alternative would not give you a better deal than our current 0% service charge, and we have also fortified our operations department to make our running smoother and hitch free for our clients. So if you would give us a (re)try am sure you would not regret it!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chirsitmas is coming! smileyChirsitmas is coming!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Any one here??
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2013
Valentine is coming oh! But don't trying ordering from the US if you want the item in time for the 14th.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2013
Hello!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
SALES IN THE US!!!!!.

Its about time sales and HUGE promos began in the United States. You're probably wondering how you can cut travel costs and get these discounted items? Circuit Atlantic's got you covered!!!!!!

With our premium affordable shipping rates and absolutely fast delivery periods, you'll have your items in NO TIME, AT LITTLE COST.

Register at www.circuitatlantic.com and join our 13k+ fan base today.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2013
Circuit Atlantic is a company that helps our customers buy and ship from the US without the hassles of travelling or getting relatives to ship for them.

With Circuit Atlantic:
1. You get an INSTANT quote
2. There are NO service charges!!!
3. You get FULL INSURANCE for your items!
4. They are delivered to you in 10-17 working days, ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA!!!!!

Why not try it today?
Go to www.circuitatlantic.com and place those others.
Call 08102723294, 017746464
 for Enquiries.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2013
SALES IN THE US!!!!!.

Its about time sales and HUGE promos began in the United States. You're probably wondering how you can cut travel costs and get these discounted items? Circuit Atlantic's got you covered!!!!!!

With our premium affordable shipping rates and absolutely fast delivery periods, you'll have your items in NO TIME, AT LITTLE COST.

Register at www.circuitatlantic.com and join our 13k+ fan base today.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by fejiron: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Do You Want To Learn How To Pocket Some Change From Facebook Every Week? Go to http://facebookcashbank..com For A Ground Breaking Discovery. Use Some Of The Hours You Spend On Facebook To Make Money For Yourself. Don't Dull Yourself
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by abebi123: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2013
All website mentioned above are good and best,Consider mystore.com.ng is another one of the best website provides on-line shopping facility having huge discounts on mobiles, home, fashion, & electronic products.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DoyenExchange: BUY/SELL PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER Etc / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.