Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America - Adverts (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (25555 Views)

Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2012
Looking for where to buy cheap quality shoes? why not shop in the US check out our favourite 3 shopping sites for shoes for the chicks
http://eepurl.com/pd9dz

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
Check out our campagin for great sites where you can shop for men's shoes from the US
http://eepurl.com/pgAOv

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2012
D'ya deliver to all parts of Nigeria?
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
SimonAndal: D'ya deliver to all parts of Nigeria?

Yes we do! You can easily select your prefered shipping method when you are placing your order.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Are you guys ripping people off? #JustAskin' 'cause after placing an order and everything, I noticed N20,000 was added to the cost of the product.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2012
SimonAndal: Are you guys ripping people off? #JustAskin' 'cause after placing an order and everything, I noticed N20,000 was added to the cost of the product.

smiley No we do not rip people off! Your freight cost is dependent on the nature and weight of the item you are purchasing and so regardless the cost of an item, we would have to charge freight appropriate for that item(as we would pay the airlines shipping our goods). This is what usually makes the extra cost for items seem high. What kind of item did you order for?
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2012
A phone
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
The cost of the phone is also another reason why your additional charges could seem much. As Our Service charge and also the PS&DG( Product safty and delivery gurantee) are Percentages of the total cost of the item being purchased.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2012
Shop in the US pay in Naira. CA takes you close to the action!

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
we have a promo coming up for the 1st of october, and you do not want to miss it!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
0% service charge!

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2012
:oDon't miss out on our independence promo,0% sEvice charge for all orders placed today! And paid for within 48hrs!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Our Independence promo was a win win promo! Ask us any question about our services or tell us how we can improve our services for you, we love to listen!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by nairabacks(f): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
SimonAndal: Are you guys ripping people off? #JustAskin' 'cause after placing an order and everything, I noticed N20,000 was added to the cost of the product.

These guys were actually offering to ship a Tablet PC worth less than N25,000 and weight 0.68-1Kg for a fee of N10,000. Making a total of N35,000. They will tell u they're not ripping people off. Not me anyways.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Chrisvicmall: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
nairabacks:

These guys were actually offering to ship a Tablet PC worth less than N25,000 and weight 0.68-1Kg for a fee of N10,000. Making a total of N35,000. They will tell u they're not ripping people off. Not me anyways.

Consider using Chrisvicmall(www.chrisvicmall.com).
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
nairabacks:

Was the N10,000 for shipping only? I doubt it as it also included our service charge and a Product safty and delivery gurantee fee (100% insurance on what ever item you are buying). Plus the cost freight/clearing that is not dependent on the price of the item you want to purchase. We try our best to keep our prices as minimal as possible, and if you did look objectively you would see that you are not been ripped off!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Consider using Chrisvicmall(www.chrisvicmall.com).

Your services can't quite compete with us yet!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by nairabacks(f): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Catlanta:

Was the N10,000 for shipping only? I doubt it as it also included our service charge and a Product safty and delivery gurantee fee (100% insurance on what ever item you are buying). Plus the cost freight/clearing that is not dependent on the price of the item you want to purchase. We try our best to keep our prices as minimal as possible, and if you did look objectively you would see that you are not been ripped off!

So what's your exchange rate local/USD ?
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
nairabacks:

So what's your exchange rate local/USD ?

It changes with the current black market rate! As that is the rate we change at. An easy quick way to check: type 1 in the form provided for price of the item, you'll get to see the exchange rate at that exact moment.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Chrisvicmall: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Catlanta:

Your services can't quite compete with us yet!

Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate your comment
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate your comment

You are welcome!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Have a happy sunday! Shop from the US pay in Naira!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Didn't get to see ur post incase it is a question you asked. Pls ask again.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Shopping made easy! Shop from the US pay in Naira thru circuit atlantic
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Have a lovely weekend people!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Have you ever wanted to shop from stores in the US?
Have you ever searched for an item here in the market and didn't find it?
Have you ever bought a fake item for the price of the original?

If you have had any of these issues while shopping in the past, Circuit Atlantic is the solution you have been looking for.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by joyous(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hi, catlanta. I need a cool andriod smartphone. Where can i get reliable and affordable ones on your site. Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by xzibukz(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2012
@ca,
Hmmmm,been trying to call customer care for days,but no pickup & no call back, tomorrow will be the 17th day since d day I placed my order, so if I didn't received my order tomorrow, that's means you people are not reliable because the goods are meant for ileya festival. Wishing myself goodluck,atleast make I just received my order first before more comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DoyenExchange: BUY/SELL PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER Etc / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.