Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (25496 Views)

Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2011
Hi All,
Please be more clear on the shipping method when placing your orders,if you are within or outside Lagos please indicate .
Thanks
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Adious: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2011
@poster,am yet to get a response from you.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by collymanze(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ Adious,

I have responded to your question at our "Technology Market" section blog. Yes we can deliver to any part of Nigeria, as long as you specify in all clarity the address you want your item to be delivered, and this should as well be an address that will not be very difficult to locate. However, this service attracts a little logistics charge, as it involves going to locations far from our collection centers.
We will be happy to hear from you soon, and please feel free to post any other question you have regarding our service or what you feel we should do to better our service delivery.

Cheers!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by collymanze(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2011
I want to order a generating set that is weighing 91lbs, but your system only allows for up to 50lbs. Does this mean you cannot ship my item?

I need more clarification please.

Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by coolstuff: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
@CATLANTIC or any other staff, What is the address of your collection centre or office in Abuja, Abia State, or Rivers State?
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by RobertK: 6:52am On Mar 07, 2011
Pls i learnt good inexpensive stuffs also come from china. Pls include china to the usa you have

Also i am in benin. I do not mind working with your company as i am very good with planning and logistics. Please send me your requirements and specifications to my email: thenextceo@yahoo.com so i can send my qualifications. Thanks
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by koolpapa(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
Pls i want to know if you can help me to buy truck,because i have browse through site their is noting like that.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2011
@koolpapa,
Pls i want to know if you can help me to buy truck,because i have browse through site their is noting like that.

Visit www.circuitatlantic.com,from the home page on your left hand side where you have the order panel click on business.This brings up a form,fill in details of the truck you want,click on submit.When we get this, we process it and get back to you with details.
Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hi All,
Please endeavor to include weight of your item in the space provided on the order panel by the left hand side of our home page.
Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2011
Automobiles will soon be added to the categories of items listed on our site. Meanwhile,for those calling in respect of this,kindly click on business on the homepage to access the business form,fill in the required details and submit. As soon as we get this,we process your order and send you details.
Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
For those sending in their testimonials please use the bargain zone .Follow this link http://circuitatlantic.com/bargain-zone .
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by jojway: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2011
Having some problems adding items to cart what do I do?
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
@jojway,
Having some problems adding items to cart what do I do?

This could be from your end because once you click "ADD TO CART"your items are supposed to be in your shopping cart.If the problem persist please send an email with details of your order to info@circuitatlantic.com.Our Customer support team will help you out.
Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by SAPNETUK: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
We offer the same and more services from the UK and China. visit us at www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by edwintey: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
This is a wonderful thing happening in Naija o una too much!!!keep the good work going.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
Once more for those sending in testimonials,please use the bargain zone. You can find this on our homepage. Thanks
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by LadyZee1: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2011
Thanks CIRCUIT ATLANTIC!!You are indeed the best E-commerce company in Nigeria.The things I bought through your company were delivered to me yesterday.To fellow Nigerians,you have US markets at your door step!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by databoy247(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hmmmmmm,

I think i like what i am hearing so far about circuit Atlantic. I have to give it a try,

@postmaster/@nairalanders, how efficient is circuitatlantic's customer service?

Cheers.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by databoy247(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
@poster,

One question.

I am not based in lagos, but delta state. If i order for items, how many days do i have to wait for it to be delivered to me.

Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
It takes 10-17 working days maximally for your items to be delivered to you .
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by jojway: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
Circuit Atlantic Una too much o o o.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2011
@jojway,
Please use the testimonial section of the bargain zone.
Thanks
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by jojway: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Catlanta,I have done that.Keep the good work going!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2011
HOT DEAL!!!

You can know get hot deals on daily basis on our site bargain zone section.Prices you can not get anywhere else except here http://circuitatlantic.com/bargain-zone
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2011
@Edwintey,
Please use the bargain zone for your testimonial.
Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Draniel: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2011
@ Catlanta,I visited your bargain zone and i saw one Samsung Lcd there at a mouth watery price. I searched for the same TV on amazon and the price difference was a big gap.Is this real??How do I get this??
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
@Draniel,

Yes this is real.The bargain zone is that section of our website where you can get daily deals that are available on the internet,posts your testimonials,posts other deals you(customer) come across why making your own search so that people can as well see these deals and if they are interested,they can buy.So if you come across any deal on the forum that appeals to you, just go ahead to place your order using our online order system.
Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Draniel: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Catlanta,thanks so much.It means I will have to frequent the forum now.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2011
For laptop deals,see our bargain zone.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
A big thank you to all of you for your patronage and trust in Circuit Atlantic.
We have taken a step further to make E-commerce more meaningful to you by  setting up bargain zone as part of our website.Is a forum where you can express yourself after service,get shopping tips,list  bargains you come across while making your own search, and get the DEAL OF THE DAY.With this,all you need do is to come to the forum check for the deal of the day,if is what you have been trying to get ,then it becomes an opportunity for you to have it.Trust us,our Researchers are there to give you the best by making sure they post the deal with the best price you can find in the international markets.
Henceforth, You are encouraged to visit  the site to see deals.
Check out this[b]  GPS [/b]device below which is today's  deal.

Seller: Amazon.com
PRICE:$149.99
Previously:$499.99
To get this device in 10-17 working days maximally to your doorstep,place your order today
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2011
MORE DEALS AWAITS YOU AT AMAZING PRICES ON OUR BARGAIN ZONE cool cool cool
Link: http://circuitatlantic.com/bargain-zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

120 Eyeshadow Palette For Saale And Mac Eyeshadows / Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only / Office Space To Let:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.