Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (25557 Views)

Gym Equipment Shop In Lagos / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
joyous: i have received my polk audio subwoofer and it is new and intact. I reaaly appreciate all circuit atlantic crews for their effort and their response to customer complains was great. Thanks once again , you re the best!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy

Thank you so much! We strive to serve you better!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by balogunsam(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2012
hi catlantic. i have added an item on ebay to my cart but befoere paying for the order i want to know how long it takes to confirm payment,process order,purchase,ship and deliver to your office in Nigeria? The item is in las vegas.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
balogunsam: hi catlantic. i have added an item on ebay to my cart but befoere paying for the order i want to know how long it takes to confirm payment,process order,purchase,ship and deliver to your office in Nigeria? The item is in las vegas.

Our delivery time is between 10-17 working days, also on ebay you can see below the item "estimated delivery date" to our US office, this should also give you an idea of how long the process would take. Thanks.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
grin grin
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2012
If you have been waiting for the perfect time to shop with us. That time is now, our rates have never been better. You might just want to give our services a try today! We deliver within 10-17 working days any where in Nigeria!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by nwanioma(f): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
grin grin
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by TechAfrica: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2012
I think this is a fantastic idea, I checked out the site, needs some tweaking to make it easier to use though. But, I have to say - GOOD!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by nwanioma(f): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2012
TechAfrica: I think this is a fantastic idea, I checked out the site, needs some tweaking to make it easier to use though. But, I have to say - GOOD!

Thank you very much, and your contribution/suggestion on how to make it more user friendly would be highly appreciated. We love to get feedback!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by hardywaltz(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2012
Good day, pls i would like to order some stuffs from autozone but don't know the procedures to follow, kindly email me on hardywaltz@yahoo.com
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
hardywaltz: Good day, pls i would like to order some stuffs from autozone but don't know the procedures to follow, kindly email me on hardywaltz@yahoo.com

You got mail! You could also check out our how to shop page on our website http://circuitatlantic.com/services/online-shopping-nigeria. Thanks! Feel free to ask or call if you have any further inquiries 08102723294 | 01 7746464
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
have a nice weekwend all
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Check out this deal for a refurbished iPad from the apple store!

http://circuitatlantic.com/deals/refurbished-ipad-2-wi-fi3g-16gb-white-refurbished-2nd-gen

Apple certified Refurbished Same 1yr warranty from apple store as brand new tablets, new shell, new battery. What more can you ask for!

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by newacca: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
@catlanta,
can I buy wholesale men/women fashion thru u? how do I do dat?
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
newacca: @catlanta,
can I buy wholesale men/women fashion thru u? how do I do dat?
Simply log on to our websites' wholesale fashion caetgory "http://circuitatlantic.com/wholesale-fashion"
Select any of our recommended sites or go ahead to shop from any wholesale store of your choice.
Place your order for the items you would like to buy on the left hand(blue) pane provided.
Select the appropriate quantity (which is the number of items in the particular purchase) and also fill in all other details needed.
Save this to your cart and repeat for as many items as you would like to purchase then click on order now.
Follow the simple steps and get to the check out page, where you would have the option to pay online with your ATM cards, or you can select order on hold and pay into the bank.

You can also see 'how to shop' link for more details on how to place your order "http://circuitatlantic.com/services/online-shopping-nigeria"

For the sites recommended on our website, we offer 0% on Service Charge on all items bought from these stores. Feel free to ask any more questions or call our customer care number 08102723294, 01 7746464
8 for any further inquries
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2012
ihave gone through the site and i will say its a great thing for us here. but i just wanted to add this; i think u guys should have a pickup centres in most of the cities. this is because, he numbering system of our houses are sometimes a problem. i for one,live in owerri and want to order for clothes through the whole sale site, but my shipping address is a problem cos my area has no numbering yet as it is a developing area. what can one do in this case. and also is it possible for one to place order in more than one site at the same time?
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
st joan: ihave gone through the site and i will say its a great thing for us here. but i just wanted to add this; i think u guys should have a pickup centres in most of the cities. this is because, he numbering system of our houses are sometimes a problem. i for one,live in owerri and want to order for clothes through the whole sale site, but my shipping address is a problem cos my area has no numbering yet as it is a developing area. what can one do in this case. and also is it possible for one to place order in more than one site at the same time?

For customers that stay out of lagos we normally send their items through fedex, however you can call and request that we send it through any of the transport companies you prefer and then you can always go and pick your items from their office. Yes you can place your order from as many sites as you want. We look forward to recieving your order. You can call 08102723294, 01 7746464 or send a mail to info@circuitatlantic.com for any further assistance.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by nadabo70(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2012
I recently ordered some items through your site.Just want to find out how long it takes to reach your Lagos office when it says '' Prepared for shipping''.secondly why is it taking long for the items to get to your US office when the vendor site says delivery take two business days.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
nadabo70: I recently ordered some items through your site.Just want to find out how long it takes to reach your Lagos office when it says '' Prepared for shipping''.secondly why is it taking long for the items to get to your US office when the vendor site says delivery take two business days.

The mail that you recieve when your items are prepared for shipping should indicate between 4-10 days as ETA. You should check properly if the 2 business days as delivery time from the vendor is not expedited(ie you pay extra for it). Maybe also the vendors delayed on delivery, there is only so much we can do if this happens. But we update the status as soon as we recieve the items from the vendor. Thanks!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
Still can't find that book? Amazon is the perfect place to search. And circuitatlantic does the rest

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
we just started a thread for auctions and our first item is this HTC desire C, check it out here

https://www.nairaland.com/1004610/ca-auctions

Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
http://eepurl.com/n8tPH You spoke and we listened- Introducing our sea freight option! Now you can select the option of freighting items through the sea. Items too expensive or too heavy to be shipped by air now you can send through sea as well.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Nice! So can I order a car? (Just asking, I'm poor as a church rat tongue ).
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2012
@catatlantic, can one order from the deal zone at ebay? can one also order from ebay even if the vendor is not in the US? also, can u guys pls add other sites at the whole sale which allows mix wholesale order? rather than the one item, one colour bulk order items. or do you have any suggestions for one who want to buy whole sale apparel? u can reach me on chiomy2k3@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
SimonAndal: Nice! So can I order a car? (Just asking, I'm poor as a church rat tongue ).

A chruch rat today might just be the president tomorrow, even though I know u are not a church rat! Well, we do not handle cars yet, so maybe when you are ready we just might be ready too.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
st joan: @catatlantic, can one order from the deal zone at ebay? can one also order from ebay even if the vendor is not in the US? also, can u guys pls add other sites at the whole sale which allows mix wholesale order? rather than the one item, one colour bulk order items. or do you have any suggestions for one who want to buy whole sale apparel? u can reach me on chiomy2k3@yahoo.com. tanx

Most certainly yes, you may order from the deal zone at ebay. If it is a time based deal, you can call our customer care representative on 08102723294 | 01 7746464 and inform them. So that the item is marked as urgent and it is quickly purchased by our staff in the US.

Again yes, if the vendor is not in the US you can order the item. Be mindful however of the delivery period which might be longer than normal and this would in turn extend our own delievery time frame.

You can always shop from any wholesale site of your choice and if you have any sites you would like us to add you may send a mail to us at info@circuitatlantic.com suggesting the site. We would review the site if its up to our standards we would add them to our recommended sites.

Am sure you already know, that we charge 0% service charge when shopping through any of our recommended wholesale sites. If you didn't make your purchases through our recommended sites and your purchase does qualify as a bulk purchase, you may contact our customer care reps and request for a discount.Thanks!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
We now have sea freight options on our website, and also the option of office pick up outside lagos. Bringing our cost down to unimaginable lows! Shop now. there's never been a better time.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
pls mods why was this thread sent to the advert category? i don't get questions any more.
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hello! Tell us something you don't like about our services!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Post has been hidden!
Re: Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America by Catlanta: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Check out our latest email newsletter "make a proposal she can't refuse" http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=54a0e7367da2fdf35af2756be&id=c07075dcc6
U'll love what you see!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DoyenExchange: BUY/SELL PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER Etc / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.